Hydroxychloroquine Would Not Reduce Mortality Rate

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Remundo

Re: Hydroxychloroquine does not reduce death rate

by Remundo » 19/06/20, 14:06

WHO stops testing on hydroxychloroquine

18th June 2020

The World Health Organization has announced that it has decided to end clinical trials of hydroxychloroquine as a potential treatment for hospitalized Covid-19 patients on Wednesday, concluding that the antimalarial is not reducing their death rate.

Remundo wrote:It is the combination HCQ + AZI which has a certain effectiveness in early treatment, but especially the MONITORING of patients and other complementary therapies (zinc, anticoagulant, oxygen, chest scanners, ECG, blood tests, immunomodulators ...)

As soon as the WHO coughs a little on the HCQ, people come to type with zeal on Raoult ...

I refer you to the Lancet and its rigged study ...

That said, HCQ alone is not very effective, we have known since March 17 ... It was even Raoult who tested it. : roll:
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 19/06/20, 14:14

Obamot wrote:To say that someone is a hypocrite is to describe an attitude, not to be insulting.

of course it is an insult.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insulte
An insult is a state, expression, or often behavior, considered degrading or offensive.

If you do not know what it is, it may not be very surprising that you use them so much without realizing it ...

Contempt is just as insulting.
If you do not want to respond to interlocutors who demonstrate your arguments on a forum, why participate ...
Camp sheet : Cheesy:

I respond to those who present arguments, I no longer respond to those who like you and Guy spend your time insulting others, which is just a tactic to train your interlocutors on the same ground and spoil the debate . Like I said, I will respond to messages that are interesting enough for others to cite, which is a pretty effective filter. If I see arguments of sufficient interest to be cited by others and to which I believe I have an answer, I will give them without problem. This will probably not be the case with the insult messages that you send out repeatedly.

I make a few exceptions like this to check if you have changed your attitude, obviously this is not the case if I judge from the messages that others are sending to you. So I come back to the previous configuration.

It does not matter,
Because we do not need it, the overall lethality (ratio on number of infected) of its center being 6%
And we find the same ratio everywhere else in the world among those who use similar protocols!

considering that the determining factor of mortality is age, and that then for a given age, the severity is very variable, obviously that the "global" figure does not mean anything if you do not specify on which sample you measure it , and how it was selected.

If you have not understood this argument, however elementary to understand, I do not see how we can continue a sensible debate.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 19/06/20, 14:21

Obamot wrote:To say that someone is a hypocrite is to describe an attitude, not to be insulting. <<< Indeed, it is a diagnostic

Contempt is just as insulting.
If you do not want to respond to interlocutors who demonstrate your arguments on a forum, why participate ...
Camp sheet : Cheesy:

The fact of being constantly taken for idiots, contempt, condescension, false questions, false answers, systematic rotting of topics, lies, manipulations. All this is insulting, energy-consuming, tiring, sterile. ABC the cumulard has it all. Personally, I prefer a good frank insult to the collar to this foul way of acting which is an insult to the intelligence of others. Intelligence of course that we do not have, compared to exceptional beings like the multipseudo thrown everywhere. Except from here ... : Mrgreen:
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 19/06/20, 14:40

GuyGadebois wrote:The facts are known, these are the results of the Marseille IHU.

No, we don't know them. The abstract of the "3737 patients" study was published on 27/05, but the study is expected. And in the abstract that you can find on the IHU website, we don't learn anything in terms of results. We just learn that the cohort studied had an average age of 45 years.
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 19/06/20, 14:40

GuyGadebois wrote:The facts are known, these are the results of the Marseille IHU.

And the facts are final. They can be compared to any other hospital.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 19/06/20, 14:45

GuyGadebois wrote:And the facts are final.

Subject to knowing them, but for the moment we do not know them, unless you find a link to the study "3737 patients".
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 19/06/20, 14:50

No other hospital in France has this kind of result. Mass has been said.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/06/20, 14:53

sicetaitsimple wrote:

No, we don't know them. The abstract of the "3737 patients" study was published on 27/05, but the study is expected. And in the abstract that you can find on the IHU website, we don't learn anything in terms of results. We just learn that the cohort studied had an average age of 45 years.

False, it gives a fatality figure of 18% for very advanced seniors (from memory> 85 years old)
(which is below what is known for other therapeutic approaches ...)

But it is useless to give figures to those who make the xxxx to have grain,
it's not also SIMPLE HEY !!! to manipulate us, try again ...
Last edited by Obamot the 19 / 06 / 20, 14: 55, 1 edited once.
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 19/06/20, 14:54

GuyGadebois wrote:No other hospital in France has this kind of result. Mass has been said.

What results are you talking about? The study is not published.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/06/20, 14:56

sicetaitsimple wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:No other hospital in France has this kind of result.. Mass has been said.

What results are you talking about? The study is not published.

You are stuffy ..
Last edited by Obamot the 19 / 06 / 20, 14: 58, 1 edited once.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "