Endocrine disruptors (phthalates ..) hunt open

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
kumkat
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Endocrine disruptors (phthalates ..) hunt open

by kumkat » 30/05/11, 09:19

Chronicle - Man's activity modifies the environment and directly impacts our health. The National Assembly has just banned products containing phthalates or parabens. WWF urges the Senate to follow suit.

http://www.terraeco.net/La-chasse-aux-p ... 17653.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/05/11, 09:49

Ban phthalates? It's a joke? We are no longer the 1er April ..

That would mean prohibiting 90% of synthetic materials or chemicals or surface treatment no?

Ikea is screwed!

After that depends on the ban doses ... But a total ban, I do not believe for a second ...

The 3 May last, in the National Assembly, a bill defended by the MP Yvan Lachaud was adopted, against the opinion of the Government, by 236 votes against 222 (2). The text prohibits "the manufacture, import, sale or supply of products containing phthalates, parabens or alkylphenols". Substances that were already officially classified as "carcinogenic, mutagenic or toxic for reproduction".

Unknown to the general public, these substances are part of our daily lives. Phthalates are used for the manufacture of many products: paints, varnishes, glues, putties, lacquers, inks, household products, phytosanitary products, etc. Manufacturers use parabens as preservatives in cosmetics (shampoos, moisturizing creams, shaving foams, etc.), and pharmaceuticals as well as the treatment of food or drink as a food additive. Alkylphenols are used for the manufacture of adhesives, paints, emulsions of parquet waxes, household cleaners, building materials, surgical plaster, sprays, wipes, etc.

: Shock: : Shock:

M'enfin if it's true, so much better but I have big big (huge) doubts about the implementation!

ps: moved in forum health
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 30/05/11, 14:57

The other day, in a lambda pharmacy, I was looking for a make-up remover and a shampoo without paraben and without known products as potentially toxic. The pharmacist has kindly agreed to play the game and decipher the labels with me.
We took over 5 minutes to find a makeup remover that seemed to be appropriate - without even being put forward as a selling point, unlike some bio-containers that contained them!
For the shampoo, we are still looking for ...

So I too have great doubts about the application of a ban of this kind.
Last edited by Christine the 30 / 05 / 11, 14: 59, 1 edited once.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 30/05/11, 14:58

The problem and its horror is well explained in the book:
My Daily Poison from MM Robin Ed Arte the discovery chapters 16, 17 and 18 page 369:
All the effects of distilbene observed in humans have also been observed in mice .. (miraculous drug of the 1938 years against miscarriages which gives horrible malformations on generation, girls of distilbène, cattle treated with distilbène), insisted Ana Sato, ... And today, with CarlosSonnenschein, we get the same effects with very low doses of bisphenol A, similar to what we find in the environment !!!
There is one difference: we got our first results in 2007, and if we draw a parallel with it, it means we have to wait for 3032 to check these effects on humans. And it will be very difficult... For distilbene, women have the prescription of their mothers as proof. while women who have cancer in 2032 will have no evidence that they have been exposed to bisphenol A (BPA) in utero. I leave you with this thought very preoccupying ...
small doses for great effects:

So if the number of cancer cases and other problems like obesity, increase do not be surprised.

Mostly avoid bisphenol A for pregnant women or near to be, (cans, etc ...) dangerous effect around the 43th day of gestation, as for distilbène.

In addition lBisphenol A is strongly involved in the cause of the obesity epidemic !!

So buy this book and read it carefully and also the scientific studies summarized in it, because very dense and important if you are concerned about the health of your children and grandchildren !!

And I would not be the only one to quote it !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/05/11, 15:32

I think I understood the intellectual scam of this info: the law will be passed (accepted by the Senate) but the application decree will never be voted... at least not before 20 or 30 when the industry has replaced these products (if it happens someday) : Cheesy:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 30/05/11, 15:42

It will be much worse than asbestos, we will wait full of dead and disaster !!

In any case any forbidden dangerous product is replaced by much worse, the time to realize it, in tens of years: paraben replaced by hyperactive neurotoxic ones !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/05/11, 15:49

Well, I do not want to defend chemical tankers, but I believe that the stress of pollution also kills ...
:?

In other words: stop seeing poisons everywhere and remember that any pollution is a story of dose!

Also pollution is often brought to light ... to re-create a market by the manufacturers who created it!

The example of baby bottles without bisphenol is a good example or even CFC gas (we talked about when the patents about them fell into the public domain: before anything to jerk!) ...

So it's just nice to take a step back from all this ... because if we listened to some, we would all be dead or sick! : Idea:

Now the increase of cancers in young people (under 40 years) are frankly disturbing ... but I think that junk food is the 1ere responsible ....
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 30/05/11, 19:15

In other words: stop seeing poisons everywhere and remember that any pollution is a story of dose!

read chapter 12 of My Daily Poison:
The formidable scientific imposture of the "acceptable daily intake" (ADI) of poisons !!
With the history, falsified studies and scientific studies of the reality of the effects on living things in complete contradiction !!

It is the same as nuclear rigged and even worse to measure because no Geiger counter of poisons !!

The action of these endocrine disruptors is not linear at all, in endocrinology, low dose stimulates the effects and strong inhibits them !! (page 387) well measured on cancer cells !!

Stop repeating the manipulations and intoxications of Lobbies, because the increase in cancers of young people is explained by these lies and dangerous products which we refuse to realize their dangers, as for nuclear in France.
Another case by the same mechanism is the hormonal treatment of menopause which increases by 10% the number of breast cancers, proven and which in France we refuse to admit !!

Bisphenol A has an identical effect but on the fetus to give it adult breast cancer and even for small children!
It also promotes obesity !!
So look at the facts of the scientists while avoiding preconceptions and quick certainties !!

Read on: My Daily Poison.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/05/11, 20:33

christophe hello
long taken for granted, the tide has turned, it is tolerance to products (it goes without saying that a large dose is damaging) that matters. In addition we must take into account the cocktail effect as mentioned in the film: 0 + 0 + 0 = 1 cancer
In addition, Professor Belpomme, oncologist, strongly asserts that the food mode plays only a minor role, but that it is the chemicals which are the main factors of cancer from the womb.
0 x
kumkat
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kumkat » 30/05/11, 20:36

Christophe wrote:Also pollution is often brought to light ... to re-create a market by the manufacturers who created it!

CQFD, throw away all your "contaminated" bottles and buy new "non-contaminated" bottles ...
Well seen the coup of "I recreated my own market" ...
There’s something to shoot, poor kids we did ...
They will suffer from our mistakes and our greed ...
To wonder as I had pointed out a few months ago
if mankind does not do everything in its power
to self-destruct as methodically as possible ...
no chance to get through despite all our efforts
apart from a few "marginal" in the proper sense of the term which are
condemn themselves by their marginality ...
The only good news is that the earth will not be soon
rid of us and that she has no need of us
to continue shooting ... phew!

good go, it's my tour! innkeeper! one last whiskey!
0 x