Hold up VS the factory of lies

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Hold up VS the factory of lies

by ABC2019 » 16/04/21, 14:40

yes and I asked you if you believed that the Pfizer tests were all rigged and that the doses administered by Israel were in fact useless?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/04/21, 14:43

I don't know, I don't play politics.

I was talking about this : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd:

Obamot wrote:Do you understand why we can think that your posts are worth peanuts in the face of such contradictions? On the one hand you're hyper demanding by quibbling over the smallest comma driven by a skepticism “worthy of a banker on the granting of a loan” when it is not in your views (HCQ, etc), but on a subject acquired in your cause (vaccinations) you are not very 'watching'(um, that's an understatement!)
Now it's proven, thank you again!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 16/04/21, 14:47

ABC2019 wrote:that's what I'm saying, why do you ask for sources, then say that you don't believe it?

tell me what you think are credible sources on vaccines, and then we can talk about it again.

Since there are no other sources than those provided by the manufacturers / sellers, I do not see why to talk about it again ...

Find out which companies are the biggest violators and violators of regulation in the United States
Embezzlement, fraud etc ... JPG
Embezzlement, fraud etc .... JPG (174.75 KiB) Viewed 733 times

https://www.goodjobsfirst.org/violation-tracker *

* Violation Tracker is the first comprehensive database on malpractice. It covers banking matters, consumer protection, false claims, the environment, wages and hours, safety, discrimination, pricing and other cases resolved by federal regulatory agencies and all parts of the Department of Justice since 2000 - as well as cases of state AGs and selected state regulatory agencies. In all: 483 civil and criminal cases from over 000 agencies with fines of $ 300 billion. We also cover certain types of class actions. Violation Tracker is produced by the Corporate Research Project of Good Jobs First.
Last edited by GuyGadeboisTheBack the 16 / 04 / 21, 14: 47, 1 edited once.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/04/21, 14:47

Obamot wrote:I don't know, I don't play politics.

Obamot wrote:Do you understand why we can think that your posts are worth peanuts in the face of such contradictions? On the one hand you're hyper demanding by quibbling over the smallest comma driven by a skepticism “worthy of a banker on the granting of a loan” when it is not in your views (HCQ, etc), but on a subject acquired in your cause (vaccinations) you are not very 'watching'(um, that's an understatement!)

not at all, I apply exactly the same criteria, I ask if there are any published double-blind tests that measure real efficacy that's all. And it is the same demand for both.

For vaccines the answer is yes, for HCQ the answer is no, it is that simple, but I am not more suspicious or skeptical of either, if the tests are published, I have a priori that they are correct.

If you think the tests are rigged, it is up to you to provide the evidence to substantiate these charges. For my part, I have not accused double-blind tests on large numbers made on the HCQ and showing an effectiveness of being rigged. For good reason, there is none.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/04/21, 14:49

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:that's what I'm saying, why do you ask for sources, then say that you don't believe it?

tell me what you think are credible sources on vaccines, and then we can talk about it again.

Since there are no other sources than those provided by the manufacturers / sellers, I do not see why to talk about it again ...

So, do you think Israel bought and inoculated millions of doses to its people unnecessarily?

I always ask the question: for what purpose?
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/04/21, 14:54

pedrobac
so you think Pfizer vaccines are ineffective,
We will not really know until after the crisis which may last a few more years
and that for example Israel bought and administered millions of doses to its people without any interest
it is the role of government officials to reassure worried populations with what they have at hand, [*] namely a new product currently being tested
(by denying them the passage to the Palestinians)?
There it is mainly political, not health
is that your position?
this is YOUR position!
you can tell me for what purpose?
business, business, business! : Cheesy:

[*] genre AZT for AIDS
Last edited by Janic the 16 / 04 / 21, 14: 56, 1 edited once.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/04/21, 14:55

Janic wrote:business, business, business! : Cheesy:

What do you mean the Israeli government makes money buying vaccines? : Shock:
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/04/21, 14:59

hi, hi, ah, ah, oh, oh! Governments pay to reassure the good fearful people, and they spit at the bottom, that's the business!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/04/21, 15:00

ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:I don't know, I don't play politics.

not at all, I apply exactly the same criteria, [...] blah-blah-blah

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

No. A single test provided by the lab that made the vaccine is worth peanuts, you have just proven your compromise!

Thanks again !
Last edited by Obamot the 16 / 04 / 21, 15: 05, 1 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 16/04/21, 15:05

ABC2019 wrote:
Janic wrote:business, business, business! : Cheesy:

The government is not losing money since it is the people who are raiding. On the other hand, the labs take advantage of this enormous "runoff". A bit like with Remdesivir (mutagenic, dangerous, ineffective) for which the Europeans have banked almost a billion for plums.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "