Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

by Obamot » 02/01/22, 16:18

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Janic wrote:simpleton
Is it really that hard to say "are you right Grandpa"?
it's already done, galopin!

You are right our Grandpa Tal Schaller to us.
We are still waiting for you to share your best posts on the substantive debate with us!

We are still waiting, here you are at the “playground” level : Idea: : Shock: : roll:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

by sicetaitsimple » 02/01/22, 17:09

Obamot wrote:We are still waiting for you to share your best posts on the substantive debate with us!

Come on, no false modesty, you mean "major contributions" like yours?
Yeah, there I stop .... I have trouble with the huge, colorful fonts, the neon yellow highlights, the arrows in all directions, ....
Maybe I should do a day of dedicated internship to get to your level.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/01/22, 17:18

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Obamot wrote:We are still waiting for you to share your best posts on the substantive debate with us!

Come on, no false modesty, you mean "major contributions" like yours?

You continue to cheat and manipulate the exchanges, that's the question you WAS asked, don't reverse the roles, you stink.
sicetaitsimple wrote:Yeah, there I stop .... I have trouble with the huge, colorful fonts, the neon yellow highlights, the arrows in all directions, ....
Maybe I should do a day of dedicated internship to get to your level.
Damn asshole, no you have no problem for that since you go so far as to publish caricatures of a “guy” ejaculating, well we should rather talk about your “self-portrait” : Arrow: pollution-prevention-health / the-world-after-a-change-in-our-behavior-is-essential-t16478-30.html? hilit = gotlib # p434701

In principle I only put typographic enrichment on articles that are of interest, if you don't like it, request that they be removed, and no longer send this type of request to me. I had nothing to do with it (I imagine that if this function is there, it is to be used!)
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 02/01/22, 18:08

there Obamot scores a point, the half-naked girls, it's cool, but the drawings of cocks, there frankly you crossed the line, simply.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 02/01/22, 19:23

ABC2019 wrote:there Obamot scores a point, the half-naked girls, it's cool, but the drawings of cocks, there frankly you crossed the line, simply.

But what are you talking about?
Ah, maybe from a second of my deleted posts during the day without any explanation or private message after the doggy Obamot went to moan again to a moderator?
Thanks Remundo!
You just have to know that beyond tolerating permanent insults from "protected species", moderation can censor (delete) without any notice or explanation a post that would have displeased one of these same protected species.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 02/01/22, 19:35

sicetaitsimple wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:there Obamot scores a point, the half-naked girls, it's cool, but the drawings of cocks, there frankly you crossed the line, simply.

Ah, maybe from a second of my deleted posts during the day without any explanation or private message after the doggy Obamot went to moan again to a moderator?
Thanks Remundo!
You just have to know that beyond tolerating permanent insults from "protected species", moderation can censor (delete) without any notice or explanation a post that would have displeased one of these same protected species.

I'm talking about that!

Obamot wrote:Damn asshole, no you have no problem for that since you go so far as to publish caricatures of a “guy” ejaculating, well we should rather talk about your “self-portrait” : Arrow: pollution-prevention-health / the-world-after-a-change-in-our-behavior-is-essential-t16478-30.html? hilit = gotlib # p434701

Not only is he a guy and not a young woman, but he's not even Asian, pfff ....
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/01/22, 10:38

by ABCon »02/01/22, 19:08
there Obamot scores a point, the half-naked girls, it's cool, but the drawings of cocks, there frankly you crossed the line, simply.
shocking, what inkouable vulgarity! : Shock:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/01/22, 15:09

ABC2019 wrote:Not only is he a guy and not a young woman, but he's not even Asian, pfff ....

Neither black ...
bistro / music-to-discover-share-t11137-330.html? # p439022
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 03/01/22, 18:49

sicetaitsimple wrote:...
Thanks Remundo!

That does not surprise me. It is the local and anticipatory application of the "F Philippot" program.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/01/22, 13:54

simpleton
Thanks Remundo!
it is the privilege of the one who receives you between his walls not to let you shit everywhere, with your muddy shoes and spitting everywhere, without wanting to clean them, nor to stop you dirtying.
on this site you are not at home, so respect the places and criteria from your host.
If you want to shit everywhere, there are plenty of anti-green sites that will welcome you with open arms. Like AFIS et cie.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré