Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

by Janic » 01/01/22, 18:49

simpleton
Is it really that hard to say "are you right Grandpa"?
it's already done, galopin!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

by sicetaitsimple » 01/01/22, 18:54

Janic wrote:simpleton
Is it really that hard to say "are you right Grandpa"?
it's already done, galopin!

You are right our Grandpa Tal Schaller to us.
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/01/22, 19:00

simpleton
So you're like ABCile, too lazy to look, but not to get out this kind of stupid thinking.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 01/01/22, 19:29

Janic wrote:humus
Yes, Happy New Year 2022 for them to change their point of view. 8)
it is as if you would have believed, in its time, that Nazism [*] would change its point of view.
However, just as the German people should not be confused with Nazism, many users of these biocides - (who are not chemists, them) can change direction as we can see with the gradual and increasingly rapid rise of organic.

[*] comparison with the manufacturers of biocidal products of course!

After the war there were still many Nazis who ended up changing their minds, whether they liked it or not.
It's the new year, we can dream that the biocideurs of the forum and besides, are changing their minds this year.: Lol:
This is my good resolution for this year: : Wink:
That does not commit me much since it is up to them to make an effort of conscience.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 01/01/22, 19:39

So you're like ABCile, too lazy to look, but not to get out this kind of stupid thinking.

No, Grandpa, you did not understand ....
I have seen too much in my professional life of people whose main occupation was to criticize what their colleagues were doing, whose job was another, sometimes related, sometimes not, keeping their data as if it belonged to them, without any intention. to share them.
So when I am dealing with such a luminary as you in the study of the effectiveness of vaccines, I expect only one thing, it is that she transmits his accumulated knowledge, not that he says takachercher. We are not going to multiply our efforts when the knowledge is there, at a very specific point!

Now, your knowledge, you can keep it warm wherever you want until you take it to your grave, the earth will keep turning ...
Did you understand Grandpa?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 01/01/22, 19:51

And if not, Kiki "the benevolent", something to say on the subject of the thread?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/01/22, 20:03

simpleton
I have seen too much in my professional life of people whose main occupation was to criticize what their colleagues were doing, whose job was another, sometimes related, sometimes not, keeping their data as if it belonged to them, without any intention. to share them.
no pubescent galopin: you did not understand anything. I do not present myself as a leading authority, or an expert, but as a consultant of these archives in the same way as anyone wishing to be informed, not that I inform him. THEN AND THEN ONLY, It becomes possible to compare points of view, not before, unless I am a psychic diviner and I am not.
So when I am dealing with such a luminary as you in the study of the effectiveness of vaccines, I expect only one thing, it is that she transmits his accumulated knowledge, not that he says takachercher. We are not going to multiply our efforts when the knowledge is there, at a very specific point!
except that it doesn't work that way with the kind of funny people you are, who will automatically suspect that they are cheating or hiding information. If you're doing the job yourself, you don't have to suspect anything anymore, unless you're obviously cheating. AND this is only the first step!
Now, your knowledge, you can keep it warm wherever you want until you take it to your grave, the earth will keep turning ...
it is your right to refuse to know and verify what the archives say on this subject, typical of funny people who follow and resemble each other while passing by, but the earth will continue to turn ...
Did you understand pubescent galopin? :|
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 01/01/22, 21:25

no pubescent galopin: you did not understand anything. I do not present myself as a leading authority, nor an expert, but as a consultant of these archives in the same way as anyone wishing to be informed, |

it is already enormous to know which archives to consult, it is unfortunate as Sicetaitsimple says that you choose to take this valuable secret in your grave without diffusing the radiant light of your knowledge on it. forum ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/01/22, 08:44

abcon
it's already huge to know which archives to consult,
and the ABCile on duty who is bringing back their co ,, ery once again. So big asshole ... or in chief, read what is written, it will prevent you (or rather it would avoid you if you could read) this kind of idiotic / idiotic thinking of course.
it's unfortunate, as Sic said, it was simple that you choose to take this valuable secret to your grave without diffusing the radiant light of your knowledge on this forum ...
when two fools congratulate each other, it always only makes foolishness, not intelligence. But what is certain is that your radiant light, yours, will not illuminate the world, and not even the toilets your favorite living space.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 02/01/22, 15:16

sicetaitsimple wrote:...
Ah shit, I who advocated and began to practice at the beginning of the year tolerance and benevolence vis-à-vis the words of our Grandpa Tal Schaller to us, here is Exnihiloest tumbling like a dog in a bowling game. ...

Tolerance and benevolence does not work against intolerance and malice. Ass kicks or knockouts, maybe not either, but in the absence of a panacea against pests, there is an athletic side that can only be good for your health. : Lol:
0 x