Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

by Exnihiloest » 27/02/20, 21:46

izentrop wrote:
gadebois in all its splendor wrote:I don't care what Madame Michu or Monsieur Michon does ... if it amuses them to poison themselves, so much the better for them.
Behind a keyboard everything is allowed. If you knew how to cultivate the land with respect like him you could criticize. : Shock:

He knows how to cultivate the land and better than the cultivators, he can teach them lessons, and he gives them, to the manufacturers of medicines too, to the industrialists, to the politicians, his infused science, what am I saying, his infused omniscience, allows. He has an answer to everything and he is satisfied with his answers, it is proof of his skills, right? Respect! : Lol:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

by GuyGadebois » 27/02/20, 21:58

At least I'm human. You couldn't have risen above the bird. Note, parrots are among the most intelligent.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 27/02/20, 22:00

izentrop wrote: If you knew how to cultivate the land with respect like him you could criticize.

I criticize his words, I do not discuss his skills in cultivating the land.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 28/02/20, 18:09

GuyGadebois wrote:At least I'm human. You couldn't have risen above the bird. Note, parrots are among the most intelligent.

Beaufres too are humans. The bar pillars too. Little intellectual despots too. Bitterns too. The inquisitors too. The torturers too, who act by denying humanity, as you do here, with their victims.
Life will be good when these stubborn remain in their role, to uncap beers and watch football on TV, rather than giving lessons in social behavior, morals or the art of farming, from the top of their infused science, ie their satisfied ignorance.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 28/02/20, 19:10

Exnihiloest wrote: to decapsulate beers and watch football on TV ...

Something I never did. I hate soccer. Try Coco again.
0 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 28/02/20, 19:42

After chloroquine (for malaria), could we test glyphosate to treat covid-19 right?

Like chloroquine, it is (can be) effective, inexpensive and non-toxic. Then we tell you!
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 28/02/20, 22:20

It would also be absurd indeed. The scratchy professor hit again. : Twisted:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 01/03/20, 13:20

ENERC wrote:After chloroquine (for malaria), could we test glyphosate to treat covid-19 right?

I don't know if it would be effective, but what I notice is that we are very happy to find the chemistry to effectively fight against a real problem like the coronavirus. And in addition, this coronavirus seems very original Nature : Shock: !
"The source of Covid-19 is said to be the bat that transmitted this coronavirus to the pangolin, which is wanted for its scales, before it contaminates humans."
Bravo nature !!!

Perhaps you can advise us on an ecological anti-covid-19 product?
an ecological vinegar + salt mixture instead of glyphosate perhaps?
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/03/20, 13:27

Exnihiloest wrote:
ENERC wrote:After chloroquine (for malaria), could we test glyphosate to treat covid-19 right?

I don't know if it would be effective, but what I notice is that we are very happy to find the chemistry to effectively fight against a real problem like the coronavirus. And in addition, this coronavirus seems very original Nature : Shock: !
"The source of Covid-19 is said to be the bat that transmitted this coronavirus to the pangolin, which is wanted for its scales, before it contaminates humans."
Bravo nature !!!

Perhaps you can advise us on an ecological anti-covid-19 product?
an ecological vinegar + salt mixture instead of glyphosate perhaps?

Bravo the man who uses himself blindly and without measure on nature as if it belonged to him. Well done for his mouth, he only had to give the peace to the pangolins, poor innocent critters who never did anything to deserve to end up in belt, wallet or in the Chinese pharmacopoeia, bones, crushed scales and dried organs.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/03/20, 00:29

Bayer's president resigns. Wednesday, February 26, Werner Wenning, the man who bought Monsanto, hand in hand with DG Werner Baumann, pays what many consider a strategic error. The German giant spent $ 63 billion to buy its competitor in 2018 and, since then, it has been the subject of thousands of complaints mainly from the United States concerning Roundup, Monsanto's flagship product whose active molecule is the very controversial glyphosate.

Class action lawyers have spent more than $ 50 million on television ads to attract the plaintiffs. A profitable strategy that prompted Bayer's main investors to put pressure on him to start talks with the complainants.
https://www.novethic.fr/actualite/envir ... 48274.html
They should have suspected that making money on rumors works better today than on scientific facts.

At the same time I don't know about you, but with all the money they gave me ... it's no wonder. : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x