Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

by ABC2019 » 22/02/20, 12:19

Janic wrote:ME, not you in my place, I say and repeat that TA science intervenes ALWAYS after the battle to make balance sheets. All that science does is just confirm what centuries of field experimentation have discovered over their generations.

this is particularly stupid as an argument. Obviously, before the development of Western science, we already had knowledge, and obviously that the experiments that we had done for centuries had already produced knowledge of a scientific nature. The problem is that they were also mixed with magical practices and unfounded beliefs, and that by systematizing the scientific method and making it more rigorous, we got rid of these superstitions and made science much more effective.

Unless you claim that it is the experience acquired during centuries which proved that it was effective to fight against epidemics of plagues by making processions or by burning Jews, and that we had better come back to that than fighting with antibiotics?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

by Ahmed » 22/02/20, 12:30

To read you, ABC2019, we get the impression that previous knowledge was only outlines of current science and that, like many, you overvalue scientific knowledge compared to other forms of knowledge. Science is limited to what is measurable, but because of its enormous influence in terms of its ability to change the world, it operates in the domain of knowledge what the "market" does in the economic domain: a monopolization of speech and an eradication of spirits.
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 22/02/20, 12:54

ABC2019 wrote:oh if there are plenty. Including climatology : Mrgreen:. The funny thing about your attitude is your way of sanctifying a category of people in which you decide to blindly believe (homeopaths, those who think that GMOs or glyphosate are bad, climatologists alarmists), and to consider that another category is made only of rotten, corrupt, bad faith and non-credible people (those who think the opposite: allopaths, those who do not think that GMOs and glyphosate are really dangerous, climate-realistic. ..)

You confuse with another or you do not understand anything that I write, or you pretend to discredit me. A choice.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/02/20, 13:01

by ABC2019 "22/02/20, 13:19
janic wrote: ME, not you in my place, I say and repeat that YOUR science ALWAYS intervenes after the battle to take stock. All that science does is just confirm what centuries of field experimentation have discovered over their generations.
this is particularly stupid as an argument. Obviously, before the development of Western science, we already had knowledge, and obviously that the experiments that we had done for centuries had already produced knowledge of a scientific nature.
janic wrote: No it's not true, ah bah that then! who would've believed that ? : Shock:
The problem is that they were also mixed unfounded magical practices and beliefs, and that by systematizing the scientific method and making it more rigorous, we got rid of these superstitions and we made science much more efficient.
Oh no! Your science got rid from what she didn't understand in an uniquely material sense, which is different. Your science, or supposed such, simply changed its mode of superstition because it began to believe in its own fantasies scientifically questionable precisely. For example on vaccines, on anatomo-physiology to stick to the habits and mores of our societies, also!
Unless you claim that it is the experience acquired during centuries which proved that it was effective to fight against epidemics of plagues BY PROCESSING OR BURNING JEWS , and that we'd better come back to it than fight with antibiotics?
« Antibiotics are not automatic " exactly ! Despite TA science, no former would have used these products without knowing the real usefulness, according to the individuals concerned, and antibiotics have real effectiveness on living things only in an amount adapted to the need because not concentrated and not taken out of their context usual active. Fortunately, by obligation, there is a return to less unconscious behavior. Because CA it was really stupid, this automatism, having nothing to envy to other superstitions.
Now your speech is called a nullissime mixture between medicine and more or less religious culture (which you know as little as the rest besides). Read medical works of those times, which were not limited to obscurantist France, but where, precisely, Eastern and Middle Eastern medicine had a great lead over other countries like ours. However these works, in addition to great knowledge in physiology and biology, brought together precisely these various means having proven their role and effectiveness in human… animal and vegetable health on its different physical and mental planes.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 22/02/20, 20:10

Janic wrote:Now your speech is called a nullissime mixture between medicine and more or less religious culture (which you know as little as the rest besides). Read medical works of those times, which were not limited to obscurantist France, but where, precisely, Eastern and Middle Eastern medicine had a great lead over other countries like ours. However these works, in addition to great knowledge in physiology and biology, brought together precisely these various means having proven their role and effectiveness in human… animal and vegetable health on its different physical and mental planes.

good ben if there is a new epidemic of plague I feel that it will make the selection between those who believe in antibiotics and those who believe in natural medicine then ... : Twisted:
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 22/02/20, 20:21

ABC2019 wrote:good ben if there is a new epidemic of plague I feel that it will make the selection between those who believe in antibiotics and those who believe in natural medicine then ... : Twisted:

Given their effectiveness by dint of having prescribed them wrongly and through, I believe that those who survive will be those who have taken the least.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 22/02/20, 21:43

GuyGadebois wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:good ben if there is a new epidemic of plague I feel that it will make the selection between those who believe in antibiotics and those who believe in natural medicine then ... : Twisted:

Given their effectiveness by dint of having prescribed them wrongly and through, I believe that those who survive will be those who have taken the least.

if there are strains that are resistant to antibiotics, it is my opinion that it is not good woman's remedies that will do better. Just have to rely on natural immunity, Inch'allah!
0 x

GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 22/02/20, 21:46

ABC2019 wrote:if there are strains that are resistant to antibiotics, it is my opinion that it is not good woman's remedies that will do better. Just have to rely on natural immunity, Inch'allah!

Essential oils often do better than some outdated antibiotics. The future is with the "phages".
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 22/02/20, 21:53

will treat the plague, cholera or leprosy with essential oils, good luck.
For phages it is an interesting technique but to handle them correctly, you have to be as rigorous and scientifically competent as in other areas, and fortunately!
0 x

GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 22/02/20, 23:48

ABC2019 wrote:will treat the plague, cholera or leprosy with essential oils, good luck.

Go and see what Doctor Valnet did in Africa when he had no medication at hand, then you will come back. Essential oils are extremely powerful remedies to be used only with a good knowledge because just like any drug or other concentrated product (here we are in the exact opposite of homeopathy), they can be dangerous.
0 x