Crab fucking - cancer discussion!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
the-scribbler
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Crab fucking - cancer discussion!

by the-scribbler » 03/10/07, 07:34

It only happens to others .... Well, no. It is everywhere on the lookout for potentially contaminated prey. Former smoker, auto mechanic, building employee, asbestos the great manager said in high places. But who is this high place? We believe or not in something higher than these bodies that we know.
My brother smoked certainly, but no or almost no intoxicating outing. At the time he also worked in mechanics and the brakes and other clutches also contained asbestos which was blown with the key ambient dust.
He was playing sports, tennis, swimming, inflating yes too, considering the arsenal in the garage. He was also the one who looked after our mother until the day the diag fell: The crab! Damn and when we think of Crozemarie wanker who lived handsomely on the gifts of society, we want to go pay him a little courtesy call. That said, it is not said that the siphoned off would have saved my brother any more than the others who have died since, but since I have to shout at a guy as much as it is this tafiolle. On this subject :
How Crozemarie stripped the association

Less than a third of the sums raised by the association were, up to 1996, donated to research. In five years, from 200 to 300 million francs of the time were diverted.
"Donate for cancer research, join the ARC", said close-up Jacques Crozemarie, the eye planted in that of the viewer. It was ten years ago. At that time, the former boss of the Cancer Research Association (ARC), which he had founded in 1962, inspired confidence, embodied dedication. He multiplied communication campaigns. His face was familiar. People were giving. By the millions.

So I'm on fire, but really in a ball against this scourge that nobody can caged ....

Shit ! I wanted to moan because I have the balls. I hate it all the more as the deadlines are getting shorter day by day because if the research does not progress, the crab gives him an arm of honor in people's immune defenses and in this case takes over the body my brother.
Last edited by the-scribbler the 03 / 10 / 07, 08: 40, 2 edited once.
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 03/10/07, 07:57

Hi-the-scribbler

I am very touched by your testimony concerning this crab dirt which eats a large part of humanity and not only because the animals are also affected but it affects us less.

I have a member of my family (who doesn't have one?) Who also has crab but this time in the brain and where it is placed the operation is impossible, there is only chemotherapy as the only one "remedy" because the rays had little effect because where this crab is placed the lesions in case there would be a very slight overflow would be fatal. : Evil:

Regarding your Brother the scribbler: is there a possibility to operate it? because if so and with the help of rays and chemo the results can be excellent today.

I smoke for almost 25 years now I tell you by the way! :?

Courage.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 03/10/07, 08:25

I think the problem is not the budgets: they are there because the private industry has a lot to gain from finding solutions, when they are possible.
My stepfather just died of leukemia (he helped build the Chooz nuclear power plant) medicine has done a lot to delay his death.
Now, do not let the tree hide the forest:
yes, risk factors have increased significantly, but life expectancy has also increased significantly in 70 years. I never knew my aunt because she died in 1939 .... from an angina!
Many people who would have died in 1960 from a cardiovascular disease, last until 80 years and more, etc ...
And don't come and tell me that "we are seeing more and more cases of Parkinson's and Alzheimer's". Normal: before we would die of something else before having had time to catch them.
Certainly, "we" (each individual, the public authorities) have a duty to identify the risk factors and to be vigilant, but we can never escape our human condition.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
the-scribbler
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by the-scribbler » 03/10/07, 08:51

Thank you for your answers which, if they do not give hope, at least have the merit: to say that in a corner of the globe, strangers sympathize.

We are all more or less prepared to face life, but unfortunately not to face death in
too often obscuring us from the harsh reality of life and mainly from the misfortunes of others when everything is fine and then calling for help, when it touches us and ravines us.
(...) extract from quotes from marcel girardin
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/10/07, 11:06

Courage the-scribbler ...

elephant wrote:I think the problem is not the budgets: they are there because the private industry has a lot to gain from finding solutions, when they are possible.

I “vaguely” remember a segment of a medical research video report that aired a few years ago, quite damning.

There was a research director (in the private sector) clearly refuse to initiate research (or even a production of a drug I remember better) in a certain way because it was not enough ...cost effective compared to the existing solution on the market. : Evil:

From what I read, a cancer patient in chemo is 2000 € for the labs ... per day of treatment ...

Then there is the "myth" of Priore ... we talked about it a bit here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post52436.html#52436

I think we can largely make an analogy between the policy of car manufacturers and pharma labs with the consumption of vehicles and the effectiveness / CA of medical treatment.

In the 2ieme case it is much worse ... because they play directly with human lives ...

elephant wrote:Now, let's not let the tree hide the forest: yes, the risk factors have increased a lot, but life expectancy has also increased a lot in 70 years.

Exactly, and I am pretty sure that we are currently reaching a peak in life expectancy ...

elephant wrote:Many people who would have died in 1960 from a cardiovascular disease, last until 80 years and more, etc ...
And don't come and tell me that "we are seeing more and more cases of Parkinson's and Alzheimer's". Normal: before we would die of something else before having had time to catch them.

Toutafé! Just like cancer precisely ... it's not a recent disease ... only since 20 years we know how to diagnose ... so we put a name on it ....

elephant wrote:but we can never escape our human condition.

Yes except that currently, where everything is "insured" (or almost), everyone is looking for 0 risk ... and especially a person in charge to find in the event of an incident ...

However...life is a risk!
0 x
the-scribbler
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by the-scribbler » 03/10/07, 11:46

I know that life in itself is a risk but the shortcoming that many of us do is still believing that our loved ones will get by. Yes, I know it, but if I could give mine so that he could do it in your opinion what would I do?

From what I read, a cancer patient in chemo is 2000 € for the labs ... per day of treatment ...

If I refer to the box I'm going to get after chemo it costs no less than 1200 € no bigger than a flu or calciparin vaccine.

the problem is that we are waging war in the four corners of the globe and we are not fooled to fight crabs in action.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/10/07, 12:13

the-scribbler wrote:I know that life in itself is a risk but the shortcoming that many of us do is still believing that our loved ones will get by. Yes, I know it, but if I could give mine so that he could do it in your opinion what would I do?

You know it must be put into perspective ... death we will all face it one day ... if it is not that of a loved one it is ours ... and if I understood your brother correctly is not dead yet ... so courage, I have the impression that the buries a little fast no?

the-scribbler wrote:If I refer to the box I'm going to get after chemo it costs no less than 1200 € no bigger than a flu or calciparin vaccine.

Thank you for this clarification ... my estimate must be pre-dated and revised upwards.
What exactly is this box? The product for the next chemo session or a post-chemo product?

the-scribbler wrote:the problem is that we are waging war in the four corners of the globe and we are not fooled to fight crabs in action.

Well, I do not think we're doing anything either ... go to cheer you up a bit and talking about crabs, look at this: https://www.econologie.info/?2007/06/17/ ... -descrabes
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 03/10/07, 13:14

Then there is the "myth" of Priore ... we talked about it a bit here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post52436.html#52436

I allow myself to send you this link because the address above is no longer good (error404) here it is:

http://www.priore-cancer.com/index_fr.htm
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/10/07, 13:16

Oops ... it's a "." too much ... it's corrected ... Thank you for the remark.
0 x
the-scribbler
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by the-scribbler » 03/10/07, 13:42

When I see him in a week as he tumbles, forgive my pecimism about the future in the coming weeks.

It is true with regard to the crab seen by this animation we would almost want to complain but good, a little humor does not kill, quite the contrary.
This, however, brings systematically to the memories and pain that he endures with the planned escalation in paliative care.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "