Crab fucking - cancer discussion!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 15/10/08, 10:46

It's good for morale :D
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/10/08, 11:43

Good for the morale you find?

Capt_Maloche wrote:A talk on Cancer, how to treat it (free) and the pharmaceutical industry since 1910 ... like? almost the date of creation of the federal bank, and guess who is (still) behind it?

It's like the engineers, the doctors are trained during the training ...

Example: I never heard of the principle of the hydraulic ram during the 5 years of engineering but also during my 12 years of pre-bac course. Strange isn't it? Because not only is the hydraulic ram a brilliant invention but above all it is an excellent physical / mechanical exercise of the fluids!

Now beware: in the "alter system", there must be more rubbish in medicine than in mechanics ... I am not a doctor, I would be careful not to judge the veracity of this anti cancer method. I just know that, as with the automobile, we are choosing the solution that is not the best but the most profitable for the industry.

See the works of the French Priore ... which nobody has yet been able to prove the deception (just like the veracity) ... https://www.econologie.com/forums/post52436.html#52436

ps: this video has been in the Econologie.com group for a few months :)
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 15/10/08, 13:57

It's still funny to see the number of smokers here.
On a forum where we keep saying that the exhaust gases are not good and all toxic, you consume a product that contains (from memory):
- mercury
- arsenic
- tars (but that's known)
- nicotine (that too, a real poison at p53)
- cyanide derivatives
- ammonia

I pass some and better ...
It is time to stop indeed. But above all to start to be consistent. I'm sorry but when we advocate organic and healthy food, breathing this kind of product, it still poses an existential problem.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/10/08, 14:11

Well you're right ...

But I don't think we are more% smoker on this forum (and in the eco organic population which is ultimately not the majority population of this forum) than the rest of the French population. Personally: Christine and I have stopped since last January.

And I have noticed for a few months (and especially this weekend in Spa Francochamps) that the number of smokers has been in clear decrease ... or are they hiding more?

Speaking of Cancer, it just fell: https://www.econologie.com/forums/etude-inte ... t6361.html

ps: it's not breathing but inhaling :) It’s even worse!
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 15/10/08, 18:29

You're absolutely right, I had the same thought at Spa.
I told myself that I looked stupid with my cigarette :?

I will stop! Especially since it is really not compatible with the sports that I practice!
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Biowave
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Prior

by Biowave » 06/12/08, 22:38

The said character was not a charlatan. His machine works on the same principle as the Rife or Lakhovsky machines.
The principle is simple, each cell vibrates at a well-determined frequency. It is an oscillating circuit. At its resonant frequency, the oscillating circuit has a much lower resistance than if it oscillates at a higher or lower frequency than said resonant frequency. This phenomenon, well known in materials physics and even more popular in electrical engineering, is essential, fundamental.
Thus, a tetanus cell, for example, has its own resonant frequency. If these cells are isolated and subjected to electromagnetic radiation centered on the resonance frequency, since their resistance is very low, they will be traversed by a large current. If the value is increased (Volt per meter (V / m)) the current may become so large that the cell will be destroyed. Just like we do to neutralize anti-theft devices for large areas.
Priore and Rife's machines used this principle. They first determined the resonance frequency of the cells to be destroyed and then submitted them to them. Rife had created a fabulous microscope for this purpose.
The main difficulty he had encountered was that certain cells had a very high resonant frequency. And, at that time we did not know very well how to generate this kind of frequencies with small equipment. These frequencies are close to GSM and UMTS laptops, which shows that we are currently able to build them.

Lakhovsky started from the same basic idea. Well aware of the difficulty for his time in manufacturing oscillators, amplifiers and ad hoc antennas, he had a brilliant idea.
Sick cells are by definition foreign to the plan, program, original. Therefore at least at first, more fragile. So let's build a device that scans, with great energy but not too much, all the frequencies from the lowest to the highest. The state-of-the-art multi-wave oscillator!
Healthy cells will resist the fields while the sick will perish ...
If the healthy ones should be destroyed, the program will restore them. This shaking of the carpet will also have the effect of cleaning up the DNA and allowing a kind of reset of the program.

Proof that this works this way:
A new investigation technique, breast radiography, will be launched soon. Its principle comes from the fact that cancer cells, tumors, absorb more electromagnetic waves than healthy ones!
Patients who underwent this type of examination, before and after intervention, have a recurrence factor very much lower than those who underwent standard examinations (radiography or by infrared technique).

Here, I remain at disposal for any question and if someone knows a person having a machine of Lakhovsky, I am interested.

Jean-Pierre
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "