Crab fucking - cancer discussion!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
the-scribbler
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by the-scribbler » 04/10/07, 11:38

Not surprised that the Safety is in the dark! In addition to this, you need to know more about it.
1 ° - Are these prices justified? It seems prohibitive to me! In addition to this, you need to know more about it.
2 ° - Wouldn't it be better to do more anti-stress prevention, anti-pollution, ... etc. ? my homeopathic doctor tells me that there is an upsurge in cancers and assures me that Alzheimer's disease is linked to the influenza vaccines recommended for the elderly, these containing aluminum, disrupting the system nervous ?? In addition to this, you need to know more about it.
There would be a lot to say about the ways and customs of Western medicine and the pharmaceutical industry. Maybe we should open a special post on the subject?

My opinion converges. The world and its commercial lobbies, its shareholders eager for dividends, the policies that tickle but not on the advantages, the religious who seize with delight the misfortune of others, the list is not exhaustive ...
But if still the benefit withdrawn were used in its entirety for the improvement of the life of the lambdas reached by these devious pathologies, one could also close one eye keeping the other riveted on the administrators in charge of "affairs."
Alas, the greed of some, the ARC story is a scathing example, endures and will not stop at these strangers who serve as guinea pigs in science and under the no less laudable aegis of the improvement of life of others. In addition to this, you need to know more about it.
Well, the subject is closed, dead he is and happy that he is ... (Mea-culpa) on this state of mind which is mine for the reasons mentioned above.
I leave Monday to join him leaving mine, so that he, alone in his corner, does not feel abandoned.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 04/10/07, 12:19

Hello,

As far as I understand, cancer is not a disease, but a cellular degeneration whose causes are multiple:

- exposure to all kinds of radiation (radio waves, telephones, radars, light, UV for directly exposed skin ...)

The radiation breaks the DNA of exposed cells, and disrupts their regeneration until runaway, crazy cells, freckles, growths of flesh (so-called "moles") and fatal on the main organs except to remove all the affected cells (difficult)

- exposure of cells (often the mucous membranes) to irritating substances (tobacco, carbon, particles and in particular asbestos that the lungs cannot evacuate) but also the digestive system is exposed to allergies, GMO?

Basically, as far as I can remember, any cell forced to regenerate more often than normal tends to age prematurely:
Each regeneration brings its share of errors in the copy of its DNA source code, our cells would have a capacity of a dozen regeneration.

But some are not so lucky, and sometimes some cells are already degraded by hereditary diseases, pregnancy problems, and unfortunately cancer also exists in children.

Apparently treating cancer today means removing sick or prematurely aged cells

Repairing them means reforming the DNA without modifying their function

I don't have an opinion on radio or other palliative care
and you?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
delnoram

by delnoram » 04/10/07, 17:16

elephant wrote:2) I am still a little skeptical: on the one hand, we are warned against the dangers of electromagnetic radiation, even from our small mobile phones and on the other side ...

I read somewhere that the frequency is important, in particular that 3 or 4 Hz "would be beneficial" and that 7Hz (and probably more) would be bad, but okay with that I agree with the captain.
I don't have an opinion on radio or other palliative care
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 04/10/07, 17:39

One thing is certain: all materials, assemblies, natural or artificial, have a frequency of resonance which characterizes them. These frequencies can be infra-sound, sound, radio, luminous etc ... Also our poor carcasses which are assemblies of different materials are inevitably sensitive to particular frequencies ... in good as in bad. The main thing is to know which ones, their intensity, etc, etc, but research in these fields is more oriented towards military applications, and seems to be very advanced (according to JPP ...) : Evil:
0 x
http://wunic.fr

This is because the speed of light is greater than that of sound,
Some have the brilliant air before the air con ....:D :D :D
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/10/07, 19:00

: Arrow: https://www.econologie.com/ces-ondes-qui ... -2627.html

Then as we speak of EM waves ( https://www.econologie.com/forums/les-lampes ... t4109.html ) current standards are much higher that the intra corporeal electric fields, in particular, at the level of the intra cellular exchange (potassium I think ...) ... this is precisely explained in the book above ...

After we are surprised that we get cancer at 35?
0 x
the-scribbler
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by the-scribbler » 23/04/08, 10:50

Hello everyone,

For months, I have been forgotten by each other and apologize for it. But since I announced that my brother had this disease called "cancer," I stopped all activity on the net. Left aside my writing work and made my entourage suffer by falling very low. I did not believe that this could one day happen to me, me who constantly took life over the leg with an "I m'enfoutisme" which surprised more than one. I did not think either, to be also a client of a certain profession, of the one who takes care of the heads in bulk.
It is true that I am better, but there is work to do before accepting that this bastard could have taken my brother when he was the best of us. From this I noticed it with regard to the ten testimonies that I received after his departure for the afterlife on December 21, 2007.

I will try to share my latest jokes with you, hoping that not all of them have already appeared.
0 x
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 23/04/08, 12:07

Scribbler,

Know that I associate myself with your grief, and I think many others on this forum, even if they do not write it out of modesty or others, associate it with me with great heart ...

The loss of a loved one is infinitely painful and revolting, so goes life ... Without the mower, it would not exist either.

However, the entourage, it is also used for that, to help to get up, to take its share of suffering, to discharge you as much ... So do not feel guilty about this aspect of the problem ... If eventually, on this occasion, a part of this entourage had disappeared for excessive solicitations or weariness, you now know where your real friends are, and realize that you certainly also count in your family that you perhaps did not suspect until now the ...

The people who care for loose heads are the new religious of our modern times, and whom I consider healthier to consult these people rather than the magic or divine side of the confessional ... Already recognize that we are going badly, and make the process of remedying it represents 80% of the cure, because that's what it is: a disease like any other, no more, no less ...
A little tip that will do you the greatest good: reread the whole "humor" subject of this forum, you will rediscover there pearls that you may have forgotten, and for a moment you will forget your pain ... End of prescription :D
0 x
http://wunic.fr

This is because the speed of light is greater than that of sound,

Some have the brilliant air before the air con ....:D :D :D
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 23/04/08, 14:37

Christophe wrote:: Arrow: https://www.econologie.com/ces-ondes-qui ... -2627.html

Then as we speak of EM waves ( https://www.econologie.com/forums/les-lampes ... t4109.html ) current standards are much higher that the intra corporeal electric fields, in particular, at the level of the intra cellular exchange (potassium I think ...) ... this is precisely explained in the book above ...

After we are surprised that we get cancer at 35?

Hello,
For what obscure reasons did the Russians enact regulations authorizing only 0,6 V / M for mobile phones?
Well, they have studied these frequency bands since the 45s, so they know their dangers well ...

Other "disturbing" links:
http://agirpoursasante.free.fr/remissio ... cancer.htm
http://u.b.i.free.fr/index.php?option=c ... 6&Itemid=9

Well, as per hazzard, since I read, I have a "diplomatic" gout attack every year, and I do my little 20-day colchicine cure. Normal, I am in a "risk group" ....

Another
http://www.naturalnews.com/toxic_chemicals.html

@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
binbins4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by binbins4 » 23/04/08, 21:53

to see, a pretty eloquent video from the oncologist Simeoni
http://www.cancerfungus.com/simoncini-c ... pignon.php
what to think 2 euros for 200gr
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 23/04/08, 22:17

Crazy that

and not hard to verify, we could easily deposit mushroom spores to see if the outcome is cancer
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "