Resistance of the Sars-COV2 virus: how to kill or disinfect the Covid-19 coronavirus? Freeze it or burn it?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Covid-19 resistance: how to kill or disinfect the coronavirus? Freeze or burn it?

by Christophe » 13/04/20, 21:34

Petrus wrote:It's been a while since I had to make a housing for my ozone generator, it's now done.
By putting a large garbage bag at the exit, it makes me a decontamination bag for shopping

Not bad and your generator looks powerful! What consumption?

O3 kills the virus in what proportion?
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Covid-19 resistance: how to kill or disinfect the coronavirus? Freeze or burn it?

by Petrus » 14/04/20, 20:54

the small ozone generator consumes 8W at 12V, the large 95W at 230V.
I bought the modules on ebay, the small module is advertised at 200mg of ozone per hour, the big 10g / H.
In this video, the guy explains that ozone has an effect even at concentrations below 1ppm:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 14/04/20, 20:59

Petrus wrote:In this video, the guy explains that ozone has an effect even at concentrations below 1ppm

The guy explains nothing at all if it's not supported by a double-blind study. : Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/05/20, 19:33

Good morning all,

Solar exposure and temperatures, effective means of combating covid-19?

I depart from my silence since 2016, because the subject interests me and because I had already made a paper a long time ago about the Spanish Flu (which had proved that a sanatorium and an army captain had saved lives by sun exposure) and given the (relative) gravity of the situation. And I don't know if the following info has already been published here:

UV Info (go to the Sun, zou ....)

Source: US “National Biodefense Analysis and Countermeasures Center”

Times to reduce virus strength to half-life (to halve its power)
- 18 hours with a temperature between 21 and 24 degrees Celsius, with 20% humidity on a non-porous surface.
=> 6 hours when the humidity tx rises to 80%, (This includes surfaces such as door handles).
=> => and only two minutes when sunlight is added to the equation.

- 1 hour in air with a temperature of 21 to 24 degrees Celsius and 20% humidity.
=> => with the addition of sunlight, this duration drops to a minute and a half.

The more we increase the exposure, the more we reduce the risk ... But that does not mean that the pathogen is eliminated entirely.

“Previous studies had shown that the virus survived better in cold and dry weather conditions rather than hot and humid. The lower rate of spread of the disease in countries in the southern hemisphere where it is early fall, with still warm weather, also seems to support this theory. ”
Source: https://www.bluewin.ch/fr/lifestyle/la- ... 84152.html

Inhalations
And so, if we can act on temperatures to “disturb” or even “destroy the virus”, here is a way "safe" which goes to treat the virus where it is most devastating: in the lungs and by inhalation.
Indeed, if beyond 24 ° C, the virus begins to decline, at body temperature, it is not in conditions of maintaining its ideal integrity, which proves that people who develop symptoms have deficits.

The idea is from Dr Pierre-Jacques Raybaud (Medicine, general practitioner, graduate in general immunology of research in human biology)
Sources and links for inhalation:
https://blogs.mediapart.fr/pierre-jacqu ... inhalation

videos:

Practical video:

Feedback, I tested this:
85 ° C, as said in the video (even if it's the temperature of some saunas), it's a bit high anyway (and not so necessary).

It is I believe the only really effective means because prophylactic which emerged, with for the curative aspect - in prevention or suspicion of contact with the virus - the vapor inhalations which I recommend between 75 ° C / 77 ° C (inhaler sold in pharmacies, usually used with Perubare) which help to fight the virus in the lungs BEFORE having symptoms and which clears the airways (for people who have been potentially exposed) or in case of suspicion of exposure, which most likely reduces the impact of the viral load.

In reality, the virus is very sensitive to heat and here the figures would be for around 10 minutes of “treatment”:
- 25% at 40 ° C
- 50% at 50 ° C (half-life)
- 99% at 56 ° C
So the advantage of going up in temperature is clear, it allows to treat the lungs more deeply and reduce the duration of inhalations.

Breathing vapor at low density is not intended to destroy viruses (which are biological accidents) but to reduce the viral load, to weaken it to destroy its membrane made up of lipids by denaturing it, and therefore do “Win the competition” to living and still healthy cells, facing the virus .... but also to thin the mucus to encourage the movement of sputum which transports viral toxins out of the lungs (through the mouth) and eliminates obstructions. And this last point is mechanical and therefore really effective.
And of course, doing so also helps reduce an overwhelming immune response from the body, as the virus doesn't attack the lungs, but blood vessels, sources say.

In addition, steam at temperatures up to 77 ° C does not damage lung tissue if it is not dense, since its heat will be dissipated on contact with human tissue up to the lungs, while being effective in killing virus in contact with small viral droplets. It is also necessary to bring out the air through the nasal cavity, which then also benefits from the treatment.

You can also use a kettle (more effective than the inhaler, provided in both cases to have a thermometer to do it safely: imperative) and put a cone on top, but in all cases, you must breathe well very slowly through your mouth at the right temperature (which should not be exceeded, so as not to create oral or gingival lesions). When we practice this, after it's crazy what the airways are cleared! Unbelievable.

Besides that, anyone with a chronic illness (or not), should do a complete biocheck (thorough blood test which reveals efficiencies in vitamins and other nutritive elements) and compensate either by food, or by food supplements.
After everyone knows what he wants / can do ...

Without biocheck, the supplements of vitamins C (pulmonary affections) and “D”, are recognized effective, and always without danger and also makes it possible to do something “BEFORE being hurt”.

Proof of this is the latest studies which target new molecules (28 potential drugs already tested) and which point to the fact that the virus attacks the weak point of calcium metabolism.

NATURE review: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2286-9

After multiple viral tests, the researchers identified two sets of pharmacological agents that showed antiviral activity: inhibitors of mRNA translation and predictive regulators of the Sigma1 and Sigma2 receptors. Other studies of these agents targeting the host factor, including their combination with drugs that directly target viral enzymes, could lead to a therapeutic regimen to treat COVID-19.

The Sigma1 and Sigma2 receivers are the following (for those interested):

https://fr.qwe.wiki/wiki/Sigma-1_receptor
https://fr.qwe.wiki/wiki/Sigma-2_receptor

I also talked about these “receptor” issues a few years ago, so nothing new, this virus seems to behave like all viruses. What is the problem is the speed of propagation and the fact that it is approx. 6 times more lethal than seasonal flu on average (and that it is not yet clear whether it is from a natural source or not). And the fact that over time, and junk food, the immunity of populations is declining, and possibly much more sensitive to viruses.

Good greetings to all the “heroes” of this forum, still there after years, they will recognize each other!

Obamat.
3 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 07/05/20, 19:39

Obamot wrote:Obamat.

Ah well you see that it is not me and vice versa!
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/05/20, 19:40

Obamot wrote:Good morning all,

Solar exposure and temperatures, effective means of combating covid-19?

I depart from my silence since 2016, because the subject interests me and because I had already made a paper a long time ago about the Spanish Flu (which had proved that a sanatorium and an army captain saved lives by sun exposure) and given the (relative) gravity of the situation. And I don't know if the following information has already been published here: (...)

These infos no but quite a few others ... which go in the same direction.

I advise you to carefully read the prototype of an active disinfectant mask that I am working on: health-pollution-prevention / virus-covid19-the-thermal-disinfectant-mask-t16392.html

A new version with UV will be presented in a few days ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/05/20, 00:15

Christophe wrote:The "Doctor" Milhau has just confirmed on CNews that the Covid19 is losing its virulence after a few hours in the fridge !! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

I share the stigma, a virus can not be viru-slow ... there is no scientist in the world who to date has claimed that a virus was alive. At best they say that a virus is inert outside a cell and “a microorganism” when it has phagocytosed a cell. But at this stage we still do not know if it is a question of “metabolic accidents”, or of degeneration produced by our own organisms in a perspective that remains to be discovered! (of these mechanisms that researchers have deciphered from the style: “produced by our body because it would have needed it" or "because it was in principle due to normal metabolic reactions, but which are disrupted by a microbiological accident”, There are tracks but mystery ...

Researchers speaking on covid-19 on prime time antennas should show more epistemic modesty.

Because the track is more likely a degradation of the lipid envelope which surrounds the virus, and which degrades under different conditions, in particular when it is in competition with other fats or elements denaturing the lipids. This is why (no doubt) the virus is very sensitive to high temperatures, because the lipids “melt” and once the RNA is out, it's done! And that I can prove scientifically.

For example a track, in Asia they disinfect with hydrogen, it seems that the virus does not like (especially in Thailand) who can say why?

Christophe wrote:I advise you to carefully read the prototype of an active disinfectant mask that I am working on: health-pollution-prevention / virus-covid19-the-thermal-disinfectant-mask-t16392.html

I'm going to come there ... I'm halfway through it (but I won't say anything revolutionary, the tracks are GOOD TO VERY GOOD).
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/05/20, 15:48

Obamot wrote:The idea is from Dr Pierre-Jacques Raybaud (Medicine, general practitioner, graduate in general immunology of research in human biology)
Sources and links for inhalation:
https://blogs.mediapart.fr/pierre-jacqu ... inhalation

Very good article ... dated March 2 so before the containment and explosion of cases and deaths in France ...

Question: why are these simple inhalation methods which seem effective (in theory at least !?) not used in hospitals?

So my version 1 thermal mask, I could use it without cooling the air in "curative" mode? : Cheesy:

: Arrow: health-pollution-prevention / virus-covid19-the-thermal-disinfectant-mask-t16392-140.html
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/05/20, 17:12

Christophe wrote:Question: why are these simple inhalation methods which seem effective (in theory at least !?) not used in hospitals?

the HUG (world scientific center) make com on Youtube with videos expressing a form of arrogance, in the sense that they answer questions “that we should be supposed to ask ourselves”, in order to offer ready-made answers . Like:

- “Once healed, what about immunity?”

And why, when we suggest to these researchers (I am a frontier worker):

Shouldn't we rather say: "Before infection, what about immunity?" After it's a bit late! What about the rate of immunity of citizens before illness (rate of white blood cells, mass biochecks, etc.)? What do we know about the food bowl of the infected? Does the HUG admission questionnaire provide for future studies?

They say:
" Hello, thank you for your message. We do not have an answer to this question. You will find information concerning the studies carried out at HUG on the Covid-19 on https://www.hug-ge.ch/coronavirus/recherche We will update these pages as the information becomes available. Best regards.

I think it is arrogant to reduce the immunity of populations to the immune response once infected! It has nothing to do with “immunity”, it is a possible quantification of immunity, nothing more, but not immunity. This way of seeing things induces the fact that the doctors, even if they suffered from their fight against covid-19, want to be "essential", they are deep inside themselves very afraid that we can do without of them...

Because when we tell them “@Hopitals Universitaires de Genève How can you publish this type of results, if the HUG admission questionnaire does not provide information on the food bolus or the lifestyle of the infected? Because it is not only those who suffer from obesity, diabetes or hypertension ...?

Why do they stop responding?
0 x
A.D. 44
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by A.D. 44 » 11/05/20, 02:59

GuyGadebois wrote:
Obamot wrote:Obamat.

Ah well you see that it is not me and vice versa!

Why?
0 x