Frédéric Lenoir: spirituality in the world

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Frédéric Lenoir: spirituality in the world

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/06/21, 19:50

No, it's me, and you keep going, I see ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/06/21, 20:13

Janic wrote:
you did not find anything other than this delirium ...
argumentum ad personam, nothing in substance. Too stupid => trash.
Nothing on the trash can background of the article. It's obvious!
Having said that, I suspected that you could not let the attack of a charlatan pass.
argument ad personam
Indeed I do not let your attack ... charlatan pass!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 09/06/21, 05:51

It's still funny that from an initial enthusiasm on my part to share an opening on spirituality (documentary series by F Lenoir), we arrive at the traditional loudmouths of forum which rot a subject, to believe that it is your goal in what remains of your life, since without advancing too much you are all much older than me.
I know that this forum is not a place dedicated to spirituality but still ...

I would have put an obvious controversial subject of the type "exploitation of children in Bangladesh", everyone would have agreed to pour out their criticisms against this despicable exploitation.
This is an opening subject, a positive subject and what brings you together is criticism again, each with their preconceived opinions ...

As the other would say "I wasn't expecting anything but I'm still disappointed."
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 09/06/21, 10:08

As the other would say "I wasn't expecting anything but I'm still disappointed."
that's life, everyone sees noon at their door and a forum is not the ideal place to make followers.
Make your own site!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/06/21, 12:10

Eclectron confuses business and spirituality. Too bad but not so surprising.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 09/06/21, 12:13

Janic wrote:
that's life, everyone sees noon at their door and a forum is not the ideal place to make followers.
Make your own site!

Funny how you see me.
I am not looking for followers, I have nothing "to sell" in terms of spirituality.
I'm just sharing ...
0 x
whatever.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 09/06/21, 12:14

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Eclectron confuses business and spirituality. Too bad but not so surprising.

no comment .... : roll:
0 x
whatever.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 09/06/21, 12:47

eclectic
Funny how you see me.
I do not see you, I see and I have already said it!
I am not looking for followers, I have nothing "to sell" in terms of spirituality.
not everything is done in terms of money. Just a desire to be justified by any adherence to your speech and your attitude towards those who do not go towards your concept.
But we all do more or less as much!
I'm just sharing ...
well it's done and so much the better for you, and too bad if you do not find an agreement!
But make your site to carry your good word! : roll:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 09/06/21, 19:03

eclectron wrote:...
Yes, death is great, intellectually, it allows renewal and evolution.

That's not what I said.
Death is the worst thing (with illness), less for oneself than for those close to them, which is why the weak, who do not support the idea, created religions. They can take refuge in their artificial paradise, the idea of ​​an eternal paradise at the feet of an almighty and benevolent father.

All that one finds useful in death is only the acceptance of the deplorable mode of functioning of nature (to be born, to eat, to reproduce and to perpetuate the species, to die), in the usual through 'reversal of causes and effects, such as believing in the usefulness of dying to make room for young people. Nature thus functions not for a purpose, but by contingency.

Immortality will certainly be within our reach, that is to say that death will be "if I want", of course the interest will only be in controlling the quality of life and cognitive capacities. It doesn't mean that we'll be happier, it doesn't mean it won't create new existential problems, it just means that what we men long for, we men end up having. Who wouldn't want to avoid illness and death for themselves or their loved ones? The rest is intellectual masturbation.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 09/06/21, 19:10

Janic wrote:eclectic
Funny how you see me.
I do not see you, I see and I have already said it!
not everything is done in terms of money.

This is exactly the meaning of my quotes on "for sale" ...
I'm not looking for anything in terms of followingism or anything and even less money.
As already said, I share to inspire who will need it, as I was inspired 27 years ago.
I am strong enough on the right path to follow, clear-sighted on my limits which are difficult to overcome.
Knowing the why and the how is not enough to overcome your limits.
And the right path is not the caricature that Guy likes to depict, from afar.
Nobody here understands me and it is absolutely not serious even if I had preferred the opposite, it is always pleasant to find an affinity.
I have no need to see myself justified in spirituality, nor follow-up (am I to follow ??? : Lol: ), since it is a personal process specific to each one.

Each will take what speaks to him best, if not nothing, if nothing speaks to him.
What I find strange is the flood of shit I can get in return.
I would have expected indifference at worst but no, it has to be shit or low level criticism.
It does not reassure me when in the future of human society.
When I say "don't reassure me", in fact I don't care, I'm not going to stay much longer on this Earth but it pains me a bit to see so much stupidity, so much stupid destruction, when it would be. so easy to be less stupid, less complicated, less cocky to want to shine ...
I imagine this is all generational too.
there are no young people expressing themselves.
0 x
whatever.

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "