Frédéric Lenoir: spirituality in the world

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Frédéric Lenoir: spirituality in the world

by eclectron » 08/06/21, 18:19

Exnihiloest wrote:Frédéric Lenoir handles the usual themes of charlatans of magical thought, such as that of psychology in the psychoanalytic version. How could it be otherwise with an admirer of Jung, himself enthusiastic about the charlatan Freud before coming back and working for Göring, because all this movement of "spirituality" is made of unstable people who are cling to anything, hoping to solve their own existential problems, then disappointed, move on, never realizing that they are the problem. We see them consult classical philosophers, then Tibetan Buddhists, then return to Christian theses, or to ecologism, or to psychiatry ...

They embark on crusader fights, for the animal cause, against vaccination, for delusional theories of Christianity... but you have to live well, so they rehash the themes of happiness, well-being, and spirituality in works as media as demagogic but of course not scientific.

I see him as a usurper of philosophy. No coherent thought worthy of a philosopher. At best, his publications could be part of a Harlequin collection of psychology.

You did not answer:
sante-pollution-prevention / frederic-lenoir-t16880-20.html # p449688

Otherwise spirituality is addressed to people dissatisfied with living suffering, dissatisfied with the nonsense of life (because of death at the end) and who say to themselves that there must be something else.
Something else there is but they are not satisfactory answers to these 2 existential problems.
The difficulty, it is still my case, is to accept the simple reality * of being nothing, in clear to die psychologically while alive.
All the rest of spirituality is bandaged on a wooden leg, to step back to jump better but it is necessary to go through it, to reject it then.
* When I say reality it is not the reality of ordinary people subject to fatality, it is the reality of being nothing (in his head, obviously not physically ...)

As we are all here, for those who express themselves, with ego very present, we are all very far from awakening. : Wink:
Just like me for years, F. Lenoir also revolves around the subject, without accepting to really see the absence of a goal to achieve.
It is not enough to understand it intellectually, it is necessary to live it and that is the difficulty.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 08/06/21, 18:28

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
eclectron wrote:Yet it is you who advocates deadly recipes for the mind: meditate on a letter!

I am not advocating anything, I say that it exists, just as meditating in front of the flame of a candle also exists.
Good luck to you, the spirit grocer!
Ps: The morons who claim, you compile them conscientiously by digging on Youtube.
Here, for your edification (I am too good):
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbolisme_des_lettres

The symbol is not reality. But it can be a step for some, not for me since I see the fallacious side of the matter.
0 x
whatever.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/06/21, 18:29

Ah this is new. Life has no meaning because we die ... Pfffff .... : roll:
Ps: The symbol does not have any importance in itself, it is what it symbolizes that has it. A symbol (Like a "world word") is just a door, and you slam it in the face. No but really, stop spirituality and go to spirits ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/06/21, 18:45

exnull
They embark on crusader fights, for the animal cause, against vaccination,
you found nothing other than this delirium: trash! The author probably hasn't even read Lenoir
.... but you have to live well, so they rehash the themes of happiness, well-being, and spirituality in works as media as demagogic but of course not scientific.
and so you preach for: but you have to live well, so you rehash the themes of misfortune, ill-being, and materiality in works as media as demagogic but of course not spiritual.
still too easy! :?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 08/06/21, 18:54

Janic wrote:you did not find anything other than this delirium ...

argumentum ad personam, nothing in substance. Too stupid => trash.

I'll give you a second chance. Even 3 or 4. You will notice my great kindness: I do not have the same requirements depending on the interlocutors. At level 3 or 4, we can perhaps still understand why! : Lol:

Having said that, I suspected that you could not let the attack of a charlatan pass.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 08/06/21, 19:00

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Ah this is new. Life has no meaning because we die ... Pfffff .... : roll:

It is true that it is not fine.
"Life has no meaning", the expression is sufficient in itself.
And that's what's great.
Because then, apart from the morons of religions and spirituality who seek a hidden meaning which does not exist, the others create it!
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 08/06/21, 19:18

Exnihiloest wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Ah this is new. Life has no meaning because we die ... Pfffff .... : roll:

It is true that it is not fine.
"Life has no meaning", the expression is sufficient in itself.
And that's what's great.
Because then, apart from the morons of religions and spirituality who seek a hidden meaning which does not exist, the others create it!

you still haven't answered:
sante-pollution-prevention / frederic-lenoir-t16880-20.html # p449688
Am I to deduce that you do what you reproach others, 'abdominal' attacks, purely free in addition?
If it doesn't ooze hate ...

Yes, death is great, intellectually, it allows renewal and evolution.
With guts, when it's personal experience, it is less so.
Unless you are awake but all your speech, your language shows that you are far from it.
Last edited by eclectron the 08 / 06 / 21, 19: 22, 1 edited once.
0 x
whatever.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 08/06/21, 19:21

Ps: The symbol does not have any importance in itself, it is what it symbolizes that has it. A symbol (Like a "world word") is just a door, and you slam it in the face. No but really, stop spirituality and go to spirits ...

You do what you want and I do what I want, are we okay?
0 x
whatever.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/06/21, 19:21

Exnihiloest wrote:Frédéric Lenoir ... Jung ... Freud ...

With this kind of crook, nobody comes close to Lacan!
eclectron wrote:You do what you want and I do what I want, are we okay?

Here, "the little sage from operetta" is doing his nervous poo, his little whim (Des Dieux), really spiritual. He hasn't moved since kindergarten!
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 08/06/21, 19:29

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:Frédéric Lenoir ... Jung ... Freud ...

With this kind of crook, nobody comes close to Lacan!
eclectron wrote:You do what you want and I do what I want, are we okay?

Here, "the little sage from operetta" is doing his nervous poo, his little whim (Des Dieux), really spiritual. He hasn't moved since kindergarten!

I'm not the one talking about kindergarten and cacaboudin ....
0 x
whatever.

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "