Food and hunger: the dead of junk food and malnutrition

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Food and hunger: the deaths of junk food and malnutrition

by Janic » 25/02/21, 19:58

iz
Not everyone can afford organic produce and elsewhere (
ah, the phony image of Epinal! Anyone can buy organic, it is simply a matter of choice in these products.
nothing guarantees that it will be better for your health.
re image of Epinal! what do you know without having experienced it yourself?
If with your cordon bleu, you eat vegetables and fruits, well you ate balanced.
and one more. A Mac Do is also balanced in terms of official dietetics, they have professionals working there. But it is not enough to have plastic elements for it to be biologically and sanitary balanced. CQFD. : Wink:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/10/21, 13:08

But nah, man nah, McDaube who tweaks the nutriscore of his fries is not scheming and morbid lobbying: https://www.leparisien.fr/societe/sante ... 2JM5BU.php

How to explain that the fries of McDonald's display a Nutri-Score B (and not D or E)?

Every day, Le Parisien calls out to an actor in society (politicians, employers, artists, athletes, etc.) to ask him a question that concerns our daily life. We asked Serge Hercberg, professor of nutrition and founder of Nutri-Score, about the traditional quality of fast food fries.

Damn the article is locked ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 13/10/21, 13:24

They must expect people to eat the cardboard packaging .. Very rich in fiber : Cheesy: or maybe it is that they are cardboard because the taste is similar ...
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/10/21, 13:37

Not even Macro!

The explanation is more basic, it is, very probably, the same as the frozen fries of Leclerc et Cie: they are A or B because we do not count the cooking method ...

The Nutri Score does not take into account the dosage either, suddenly the lump sugar is classified D or E ... which is a bit of rubbish ... the nutri score should only concern "ready" products. to consume "and not the ingredients ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 13/10/21, 13:46

Super pre-cooked frozen fries u 0 € 69 per kg .... in the same chain the filleted potatoes exceed 1 € 20 per kg ... : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

0 € 70 is the price that my wife buys her PDT from a farmer directly ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/10/21, 13:55

Accchhh that be the Machie of Macro Kapitalism!

At my 2 favorite little greengrocers (which I visit every week or 2 since I want to improve my PTV for my electric paramotor project ... : Mrgreen: ), I have already touched 0.4 € / kg in promo ... Kind end of stock ... bottom of the locker ...

I even bought a granny caddy because more than 20 kg in the tote bags at the end of my arms is heavy! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

The basic price of pdt at home is 0.8 € / kg ... and to say that the sheep are still rushing for fruits and vegetables from supermarkets "because it is cheaper"! Not only is the quality of the early vegetables but also the prices! Let idiots remain idiots after all. Tired of educating them!

On the other hand, there is one of the 2 who is very nice and who moans often because he (says he) sells at a loss! Customer contact matters too, he often gives me promotions "at the head of the customer" or small gifts ... Kind of a little past thing that he gives me either free or at the purchase price (which he said)...
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 13/10/21, 14:49

Christophe wrote:But nah, man nah, McDaube who tweaks the nutriscore of his fries is not scheming and morbid lobbying: https://www.leparisien.fr/societe/sante ... 2JM5BU.php

[I]How to explain that the fries of McDonald's display a Nutri-Score B (and not D or E)?

aaah I knew it didn't hurt to have a little McDonald's every now and then : Mrgreen:
I should go there more often ... : Twisted:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 13/10/21, 17:28

abcon
aaah I knew it didn't hurt to have a little McDonald's every now and then : Mrgreen:
I should go there more often ... : Twisted:
what is a shame is that at the same time they do not vaccinate 3 doses with their old frying oil, that would hardly make a difference, it works well on diesels.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/02/22, 19:51

29DE8AC5-253C-47EC-B765-83CCA531082C.jpeg
29DE8AC5-253C-47EC-B765-83CCA531082C.jpeg (365.13 KiB) Viewed 892 times

That's one in five deaths.

Source: https://www.pourquoidocteur.fr/Articles ... imentation
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/02/22, 20:53

yum, yum! :?
0 x