Ruffier Dickson cardiac cues: test your heart!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 27/03/12, 20:08

Yeah for a "researcher" (at ANPE?) Or engineer (?) BAC + 42 that would be a great reward : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/03/12, 20:08

The debate has begun !! I open a subject ...

https://www.econologie.com/forums/que-faut-i ... 11652.html

Good fun! : Cheesy:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 27/03/12, 20:45

VMA maximum aerobic horizontal speed:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitesse_ma ... C3%A9robie
is very different, from hill climb by running on foot or by bike in my opinion, she who tests the endurance power to increase her weight, and not like the horizontal max speed, at the same time, also the max speed fast or slow muscles that we have, and also in the process, the elastic recovery capacity of tendons and muscles, very variable between men (flexible, elastic or stiff, rigid) and also animals (cheetah hyper elastic at 80Km / h), to the point of strongly changing, the power necessary for the same speed, visible with the current disabled person, accused of cheating with his elastic carbon fiber legs.

You can have slow muscles at maximum speed, and climb the ribs quickly with slower movements of the same muscles.

I think running uphill is more about breathing oxygen, and doesn't penalize those with slow muscles, or a loose, inelastic physique like a good runner.

For me, at my VMA, on a hill I have an oxygen flow rate, much higher than that in VMA horizontally, especially because as I get older the fast muscles disappear in favor of slow, more enduring muscles, at much faster speed slow.

So for oxygen flow tests of the lungs and heart, without disturbing effects of the properties of muscles in elasticity and speed of contraction, the climb up is much more valid.

For me horizontal jogging does not make me do enough exercise, like climbing uphill by bike or running, which makes the heart more enduring without forcing the tendons, muscles and joints, like 10Km at maximum speed. 20 km of race.

0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 27/03/12, 21:24

Christophe wrote:Roooh this dedicated who still makes his pig head !! (and I remain polite)

Hey instead of criticizing (it becomes "just a bit" heavy there), apply the method and give us your results of great sportsman of the daily elevations !!!

Who is for me to award dedéleco the special status of "great Kritikeur"?

I do not measure my heart, for so little gigatouille, since the years that I do this daily exercise of 200m, with much younger in the 83, all happy with a free method of fitness by walking on the heights surrounding with beautiful views, without paying a gym !!!

You make me laugh and, given the strong reactions, I have the impression that some have fundamental problems, capable of sending them to the hospital, if they do not do a little more gym than 30 flexions !!!

I would love to see Christophe by bike, on a beautiful slope of 20%, under a blazing sun of 83 !!
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 27/03/12, 21:36

hard zetes, it's a bottomless pit of science
Must be a treasure down there

https://www.econologie.com/forums/post228413.html#228413

Thank you plasmanu, but, not so well of science, that that, dedeleco did not know these tests and I give my reactions, which bother some not exercising enough.

To know more, just read like me wikipedia and internet, sorting the errors, before affirming !!!

Finally around plasmanu, to see there are beautiful mountains ideal for mountain biking over tens of km.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 27/03/12, 21:40

Forhorse wrote:Yeah for a "researcher" (at the ANPE?) And engineer (?) BAC + 42 that would be a great reward : Mrgreen:

here is one, at BAC + 55, who directed 3 researchers to the Nobel Prize:

JC Chermann who will surprise you, if you deign to read it:
http://www.amazon.fr/Tout-monde-connait ... 2234063752
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 28/03/12, 08:56

dedeleco wrote:
You make me laugh and, given the strong reactions, I have the impression that some have fundamental problems, capable of sending them to the hospital, if they do not do a little more gym than 30 flexions !!!

The Ruffier Dickson test is as the name suggests ... a test.
Apparently you don't seem to be making the difference between a test and a training program.

VMA maximum aerobic horizontal speed:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitesse_ma ... C3%A9robie
is very different, from hill climb by running on foot or by bike in my opinion, she who tests endurance power to increase her weight,

There are not several anaerobic thresholds, but several ways to reach it ...
To do this we can run very well, do "squats", bicycles, group jumps, swim etc ...
Last edited by sen-no-sen the 28 / 03 / 12, 13: 38, 1 edited once.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 28/03/12, 12:58

Totally agree, on the background,
but the VMA maximum aerobic speed is not the same in horizontal current, while going up, by jumping on a foot as with the hopscotch, with bell bell or by swimming !!
Even if we measure the VMA in O2 actually consumed, in my opinion.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 28/03/12, 13:37

dedeleco wrote:Totally agree, on the background,
but the VMA maximum aerobic speed is not the same in horizontal current, while going up, by jumping on a foot as with the hopscotch, with bell bell or by swimming !!
Even if we measure the VMA in O2 actually consumed, in my opinion.

Absolutely, given that this is a speed, it will not be the same on the flat, downhill or uphill but the VO2max remains the same *.

* Except factors related to altitude.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 28/03/12, 17:00

jumping on one foot like a hopscotch, with a bell

very good hill exercise for km !!!
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "