Effects and duration of Covid-19 containment: study by Imperial College London

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Effects and duration of Covid-19 containment: study by Imperial College London

by Janic » 05/04/21, 14:30

must wow, must wow before the sky falls on our heads! and who is rubbing their hands? BP! It makes billions that fall into his piggy bank!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Effects and duration of Covid-19 containment: study by Imperial College London

by Macro » 05/04/21, 19:53

Janic wrote:must wow, must wow before the sky falls on our heads! and who is rubbing their hands? BP! It makes billions that fall into his piggy bank!

Well if you have something better to offer .... Get to work with your sugar balls and your appositions of hands ....... Go save the planet and heal people ... What precious time you have wasted here....
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/04/21, 20:18

He wasted no time at all, as far as I know, the issue of hygiene of life is a question of individual responsibility (they say) which requires a minimum of involvement and will, (it is all the same true, “responsibility” is not “accountability”) so the path that you suggest would go, if we understand you correctly, to go and work to reform the rag that is the Codex Alimentarius. Good luck...! It is a legal task since it is necessary to study comparative law in order to modify the laws and apply it to all countries.
As for Janic, he has for a long time helped to bring seriously intoxicated people out of cigarette addiction, which is a task that requires getting involved and requires a good dose of humility and altruism ...

And you ...?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 05/04/21, 20:45

Well me ... Since he is the messiah, the universal healer ... I advise him to go and heal the people and stop wasting his time here ...

And as far as I'm concerned ... I cured a person from smoking ... Me : Cheesy: without A without H ... Just with V
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/04/21, 20:48

This person is you. CQFD
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 05/04/21, 21:08

I actively participate in my two jobs in the prevention of transmission by practicing and enforcing barrier measures ... And I participate in the vaccine effort by transporting candidates to vaccination centers .... And then if that not work ... I will tell them to come and read janic on econology ... It will not make them come older ... They will just find the time longer ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/04/21, 22:07

You're still in the ad personam argument, aren't you a little fed up?
Janic is a nice boy.

...and you ?

Macro wrote:Well if you have something better to offer .... Get to work ....

He's been doing that for a long time, after all since he's been here.
He knows EVERYTHING about protein, can you tell us a few words? I can't wait to learn ...

If you haven't yet understood what he brought here, then I pity you (you're not the only one, if that can console you).
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/04/21, 08:35

Macro »05/04/21, 21:08
I actively participate in my two tasks in the prevention of transmission by practicing and enforcing barrier measures ... And I participate in the vaccine effort by transporting candidates to vaccination centers ....
it's very good and you will have the right to paradise too with Tapie!
And then if it doesn't work ... I'll tell them to come and read janic on econology ...
not and then if, it already does not work!
It won't make them come older ... they will just find the time longer ...
if they die less, young, that will already be a given!
So you who believe in Santa Claus: how do you reduce the 157.000 deaths each year from cancer in France? Well by the same means advocated by organizations that fight against cancer which, strangely now, recommend what we say and repeat for more than a century through the hygiene of life and if they copy us, it is so much the better:

40% of cancers remain preventable https://www.francetvinfo.fr ›Health› Cancer
Jul 23, 2019 - 160.000 cancers could be prevented each year, according to the National Cancer Institute, which has ... Don't let your guard down. ... Just like last year, in France, 40% of new cancer cases are preventable.

40% of cancers could be prevented 40%? It's a lot ...https://solidarites-sante.gouv.fr ›IMG› pdf ›180 ...
PDF
Sep 18, 2016 - cancer risk factors: a significant drop in tobacco and alcohol consumption in particular would reduce the incidence of ...

KNOWLEDGE IS ABILITY TO ACT 40% OF CANCERS ...https://www.e-cancer.fr ›Download› version ›file
PDF
May 22, 2018 - Only stopping smoking altogether has a definite effect on reducing the risk of cancer. The risk of developing a disease ...

40% of cancers could be avoided: the 9 factors of ...https://www.lexpress.fr ›Society› Health
June 23, 2015 - 40% of cancer cases and 35% of cancer deaths could ... INCa is clear: "Only a significant drop in the consumption of ...

In France, 40% of cancers could be avoided by ...https://www.lexpress.fr ›Society› Health
June 16, 2017 - ... cancers in France, the National Cancer Institute (INCa) lists the impacting lifestyles and however notes a drop in mortality.

there you would have something to do, and it is every year, while this covid is not going to cause 157.000 deaths per year, him. 8) when with the vaccination it will have allowed the BP to make a nice bundle of easy billions.

PS:
And as far as I'm concerned ... I cured a person from smoking ... Me : Cheesy: without A without H ... Just with V
what performance, to note in the annals of world records ... and for the others what did you do?
ME, in fact US and the right method, we have "cured" a few hundred, in my corner, without A, without H, without will either, or laying on of hands. You can do better?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré