Eco-anxiety: the great discomfort of ecological youth

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Eco-anxiety: the great discomfort of ecological youth

by eclectron » 10/05/21, 14:47

Obamot wrote:Something fascinating is how can anyone hope to find virtuous solutions to the world's problems

It is done ! : Mrgreen:
Obamot wrote: - dreaming of changing paradigms

Absolutely
Obamot wrote: while he is already not virtuous enough with himself and the rest ...

What connection and what the hell are you doing ?! if not the nauseating will to harm.
Moderated by Remundo: insulting comments
You forgot that I also do beauty advice for pigs : Mrgreen:
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/05/21, 15:15

RIGHT ON TARGET! : Mrgreen:

Here, here ... the guy debunked himself by identifying himself with my example - because as I already said above, I am not speaking to you at all but to Ahmed. (I wasn't targeting anyone in particular) - you're like the terrorist who just got blasted with his own bomb yelling 'Alahu Akbär'. : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

I do not condemn you in any way (you come from “you auto goaler") : Shock: but that says it all. : roll:
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 10/05/21, 16:01

Obamot wrote:RIGHT ON TARGET! : Mrgreen:

Here, here ... the guy debunked himself by identifying himself with my example - because as I already said above, I am not speaking to you at all but to Ahmed. (I wasn't targeting anyone in particular) - you're like the terrorist who just got blasted with his own bomb yelling 'Alahu Akbär'. : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

I do not condemn you in any way (you come from “you auto goaler") : Shock: but that says it all. : roll:

Do you think I haven't seen you come from the start in fake ass mode (as usual), my favorite PN? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
RIGHT ON TARGET! as you say so well : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
The sprinkler watered! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

go back to your niche.
Eh yes Janic I am sometimes bossy and use the imperative but with pests only. : Wink:
0 x
whatever.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/05/21, 16:30

Right on target meant you shot yourself (uh no, the whole magazine actually ...) in the foot.
Nothing else. The harmful here is you, starting with the fact that you are harmful to yourself! Start with that!

So it is YOUR CONTRADICTIONS TO YOU that you raise, and the spicy side, and that's the worst part, is that you are aware of it, since you are riding your high horses. To speak of false ass and hypocrisy by the small bourgeoisie who does not want to give up his comfort while claiming to be “green” is quite pathetic ... But not serious for a troll.

The violence of your reaction is only due to the fact that you are aware of it (and that you are in denial, because that does not widen your ideological position which is your angle of attack here) your perpetual fall back into your “comfort zone”.

You may be insulting but it's very stupid, you just screwed it all up on your own ( : Mrgreen: )
To “reassure you” you are not the only one in this case.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 10/05/21, 17:02

Obamot wrote:You may be insulting but it's very stupid, you just screwed it all up on your own ( : Mrgreen: )

No, no I didn't screw anything up on my own, I didn't screw anything up, I only revealed your latent and chronic perversion.
The person in charge here is only you.

Your talk from the beginning, supposedly about me but not about me and finally about me, asshole : Mrgreen: , has neither tail nor head.
The only goal is to tease me and no one else cause no one else here is reporting everything you listed, asshole : Mrgreen:
I'm not going to waste my time justifying my insulting remarks (not enough, unfortunately), there is argument behind but the others don't care and you are not worth it.
You know it well, since you seek to harm to take your shot of kif, so much you lack boxes in life, eh my plug? : Mrgreen:
I know people like you are incurable and a plague on the rest of society.
Do I remind you of the subject to do with Obamot?

A sustainable world, less competitive, less aggressive, would perhaps decrease the proportion of parents generating FN. : Wink:
0 x
whatever.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/05/21, 17:16

Yes ! Yes ! You have completely relieved yourself on your own ... Here again a little more = ad hominem attacks.

.... so much your ego is off-center compared to your own evaluation (the case of all trolls)

eclectron wrote:No, no I didn't screw anything up on my own, I didn't screw anything up, I only revealed your latent and chronic perversion.
The person in charge here is only you.
You can always try to point out the whimsical post where it would have happened, since it's exactly the opposite and the meaning of my words to you: big liar : Twisted: : Lol:

... I stop there with you the bo-beau. : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 10/05/21, 17:31

Okay, classic PN, just keep going : Mrgreen:
0 x
whatever.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/05/21, 17:42

Eh, yes Janic I am sometimes bossy and use the imperative but with pests only.
so I was right to use the imperative, then! :?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 10/05/21, 18:00

For once, I had not understood that this message was intended for me, and all the more so as the moral categories of "virtue" do not enter into consideration in my analyzes. The recourse to psychology seems to me, except in particular cases, to be an implausible last resort ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 10/05/21, 18:15

Janic wrote:
Eh, yes Janic I am sometimes bossy and use the imperative but with pests only.
so I was right to use the imperative, then! :?

there is nothing, they advance in packs ....
0 x
whatever.

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "