Medicines: AEM launches adrreports on side effects

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 04/06/12, 12:04

Dedeleco should follow this example by not forcing too much into sport ... He would not have had sciatica as a result of chronic disc herniation for 17 years, so he would not have needed painkillers.

Obamot did not read carefully what I wrote, nor even less understood, because I never took painkillers, useless.

My sciatica did not appear by forcing too much, but on the contrary to not enough exercise sitting too long on chairs without moving !!

I mainly tried to understand the mechanics of sciatica and find a way to put back in place what was displaced due to lack of muscles, and I succeeded, since I have been cured for 17 years, without any medication, or seeing doctors !!!

The sciatica was due to the lack of muscles, for insufficient intense muscular exercise leaving too much play in the vertebrae, sitting too long in the wrong chair in front of computers, and not at all to intense regular efforts, which I have been practicing for 17 years, precisely to no longer have sciatica for lack of muscles to hold my vertebrae in place.

If I do not force regularly, the muscles are not strong enough and thea sciatica signals its existence, by play in the vertebrae, especially seated and not standing, if I stay a few months without doing intense exercise.

Obamot has a specialty of not reading with care and precision, and of understanding crookedly, often.
What I noticed on myself, long before, is totally confirmed, long after, on wikipedia, that, too, Obamot does not read with enough care.

Obamot would do well to do regularly appear intense exercises, like me, because clearly, he does not force his little pains and therefore has very limited physical capacities, especially since his exercises are reduced !!

Unlike Obamot, I have no pain with these regular intense exercises !!
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 04/06/12, 13:39

Dede wrote:
Side effect without clear reference, which requires confirmation, without lobby of sodas fake fruit juice !!

It is however a scientifically established and abundantly documented fact (Cf. Emergency Department), that the consumption of cherries significantly increases the risk of bone ruptures; the most recent studies on this question make it possible to specify that it is especially the cherries located fairly high and almost out of reach, at the end of the branches, which would be suspected of being the most harmful.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/06/12, 13:56

the most recent studies on this question make it possible to specify that it is especially the cherries located rather tall and almost out of reach, at the end of the branches, which would be suspected of being the most harmful.

and even more the too short scales from which the cherry pickers regularly fall even when they hang on to the tail ... cherries!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/06/12, 14:17

And those who eat the nuclei increase their own weight and fall faster: study the cause and effect.

dedeleco wrote:
Dedeleco should follow this example by not forcing too much in sport ... He would not have had sciatica as a consequence of chronic disc herniation in 17 years, [...]

I never took painkillerss[,] useless.

So why do you put pain (s) in the plural if you did not have it, you took painkillers 'Useful' !!!? : Mrgreen:

dedeleco wrote:My sciatica did not appear by forcing too much [...]

With you we get lost ...

dedeleco wrote:not enough exercise sitting too long on chairs without moving!

Is that a confession? : Mrgreen:

dedeleco wrote:I mainly tried to understand the mechanics of sciatica

Apparently you have not searched properly by mixing causes VS effects.

dedeleco wrote:and find a way to put back in place what was moved due to lack of muscles

"Never fully recovered", as is assumed elsewhere, the body keeps a memory of pain when it is forced, proof of that (ask the Asians, and observe their method of "low-impact"And especially of"self-control")

dedeleco wrote:and I succeeded, since I have been cured for 17 years, without any medication, or seeing doctors!

No it is not true, you certainly have it "under control", but you say it elsewhere, it sometimes reminds you of its good memory, when you do not exercise enough (at least that's what you think ...). The truth is rather "a little bit of all that" at a time...

dedeleco wrote:The sciatica was due to the lack of muscles, by insufficient intense muscular exercise leaving too much play in the vertebrae, by sitting too long in a bad chair in front of computers

Aaah, in addition you use a bad chair: but you're maso! : Lol:
You shouldn't keep your "advice" for you...

dedeleco wrote:Too long to sit and not at all to intense regular efforts, which I have been practicing for 17 years, precisely to no longer have sciatica for lack of muscles to hold my vertebrae in place.

dedeleco wrote:If I do not force regularly, the muscles are not strong enough and thea sciatica signals its existence, by play in the vertebrae, especially seated and not standing, if I stay some months without strenuous exercise

Here we are... Image I point out to you that an intense exercise from time to time, does not replace a regular exercise adapted to your physiology and morphology and therefore "possibilities" ... (I say that without illusion on my part ...)

dedeleco wrote:Obamot would do well to do intense exercises regularly, like me, because clearly, he does not force his little pains and therefore has very limited physical capacities, especially since his exercises are reduced!

You still have not understood that it is not impossible to do intense exercises, without them being forced, intense without making your body suffer excessively. You still haven't understood the causal relationship between the fact that you constantly force yourself and your pain that reappears. Cause => Effects, it's b_a ba in prevention. Also change chairs ...

dedeleco wrote:Unlike Obamot, I have no pain with these regular intense exercises !!

No, no, it's just that you say the opposite above ...

Anyway: that's what I say, the problem IT IS to have had this problem of acute inflammation of the spinal nerves, that's what invalidates all your good advice!

A member of my family had this very early (for lack of exercise locally, as you finally recognize ... but above all and above all for having wanted to force several times competitive cyclist in addition ...), me never! Alas, this is not an evil that easily disappears when you start to force again, it (re) becomes (can become) chronic! QED.
Last edited by Obamot the 04 / 06 / 12, 14: 44, 2 edited once.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/06/12, 14:39

Dedeleco should take a ladder instead of making the monkey proudly in a cherry tree.

(and in the forum) : Lol:
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "