Decline in male fertility and sperm quality

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/12/11, 19:35

it is true that the causes of migraine are multiple, but an important part is actually related to hetero-intoxication (coffee, tea, alcohol, tobacco, insufficient ventilation) where auto-intoxication by liver impairment (usually liver or pancreas). Careful observation of the occurrence of migraines can help identify the link between effect and cause.
A simple, frequently effective way to do this is to dive forearms into cold water to divert blood from the brain to the arms. And if it's liver, hot water bottle on the liver area.
For the anecdote, a colleague of office with migraines permanently saw disappearing them by stopping the coffee.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 21/12/11, 20:18

A simple, frequently effective way to do this is to dive forearms into cold water to divert blood from the brain to the arms.

the cold on the hands and limbs usually makes the opposite, decrease the circulation of blood in these limbs to focus on the vital areas of the body and therefore it increases the blood circulation in the brain, with more oxygen, for the brain, which can decrease the headache, if it is due to areas of the brain with weak blood circulation, lacking oxygen.
Aside from the mechanism rigorously the opposite, in most people subjected to cold, the effect of altering the blood circulation of the brain is real.

I sometimes bleed from the nose, especially at the beginning of a cold, blowing myself out (weak blood vessel weakened by the cold) and then I constantly check, that I must not cool down the arms (or the feet), but rather keep them warm and cool the ears, skull and brain, to stop bleeding in less than a minute, otherwise if I cool the arms, or feet, leaving the head hot, bleeding lasts 5 at 10 minutes, the difference in duration is huge.
In general, I bleed in these cases, with my head very hot, and going outside in the cold enough to stop, but on returning it starts again.

It is by heating the limbs that the blood circulation in the brain is reduced, that going towards these limbs, and less the brain.

It is certain that we are not all the same, but what I observe about me, contraction to cold blood vessels is the most common.
In cold weather, the toes and fingers freeze to protect the body.

Finally for the headache and colds or flu, I prefer to do intense exercise, jogging or cycling in the rib max long enough to activate the blood circulation throughout the body, and the brain, which brings the oxygen that was missing , cause of headache.

It can be the other way around, a dilated blood vessel pressing on a nerve, causing a headache. So it's the opposite.
But without oxygen, a brain or a portion of the brain suffers every time.
So one must study one's sensations to scientifically discern the possible causes.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/12/11, 20:45

Cooling the forearms serves as a derivative to bring down the pressure to the brain (largely verified in hygienism) because of its proximity to the said brain (never distant parts like feet). Moreover, it can be practiced in any place where there is a water point.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 21/12/11, 21:12

No, at home, the opposite effect, bleeding nose very elongated, because, cold, the blood retracts limbs and back to the head, checked on me with 40 years of bleeding nose every cold too much !!

If not to read migraines, different from ordinary cranial pain, are very complex and variable according to individuals as explained on:
http://migraine.comprendrechoisir.com/c ... ine-causes
who know much more than me, without migraine, and very little skull, with my simplistic method: go to the toilet, oxygenate the brain by intense exercise, even when incubating a flu.

The mechanism of migraine

Migraine is a kind of "storm" due to two intertwined phenomena:

An abnormal activation of the nerves of the face and the skull.
A dilation and inflammation of the blood vessels that surround the brain.

When the migraine is preceded by an aura (see migraine with aura), an episode of vasoconstriction (contraction of the blood vessels of the skull) precedes the dilation phase. It is this vasoconstriction that is the cause of visual disturbances of the aura.

One thinks that the abnormal activation of certain nerves of the face and skull (including the trigeminal nerve) plays a role in the process of vasodilatation and inflammation responsible for pain. Migraine thus has a neurological and vascular origin.
In some people, diet plays a role in triggering seizures:

Failure to eat enough or skip a meal can trigger a crisis.
Some foods "give" migraine : alcohol and red wine mainly, but also chocolate, cheese, coffee... This is very variable from person to person.

In some cases, coffee can instead relieve headaches.

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/12/11, 21:27

First, she would have to take coffee to find out if migraines are coming back ...

But since coffee is a drug, in this case it's a story of receivers. Coffee, as everyone should know, was getting too big. And once the receivers released, the relief was felt (a classic). But this phenomenon can also kill (one keeps saying, Dedelco and me, that it depends on the people, but also on the DOSE). It was with this type of interaction that Amy Winehouse or Michael Jackson would have been swept away. Who did not die of trouble ... indigestion! And for clarification, the receptors in question are not located in the liver ....

Since you talk about it, it is clear that a protective diet for the liver, will necessarily synonymous with adapted diet! A good diet is very quickly inconvenient or provides well-being for the one who follows ... because the body then sends him all kinds of precise signals: chemical taste VS natural pronounced, want to vomit VS want to consume if this that one ingests appropriate OR not, odorous stool or not, etc ... And the possible appearance of migraines is only one signal, among a foultitude. And again, the diagnosis is difficult because it is not exclusive to a single known and identified cause.

Nothing to do with a specific problem of migraine, but a very wide spectrum of disorders, some manifestations / syptomas result in migraines ....

Once again, liver disorders are the consequence of the absence of a protective "diet", and it is not a problem of digestion but of loss of the impermeability of the cell membrane (prostaglandins PGE1 VS PGE2 , precisely those that play a role in infertility, both male and female ...).

Again the hierarchy of metabolic issues is poorly posed.

(As for the alternation of hot / cold, when one is already weakened, it is to be avoided or to be taken with a grain of salt. Quite simply because "self-prescription" is dangerous, since it can hide other metabolic disorders => solution: go see a GOOD doctor Chinese medicine is very careful about that ... do not rush the patients ... Besides, is it necessary? It is better to first restore the 'balance, and the disorders disappear, so the diagnosis is then obsolete since the disease is no longer. The only case where this justifies, always being very careful, is if the patient feels relieved, but otherwise , you must stop immediately.)
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 21/12/11, 21:57

The lethal dose of pure caffeine, poison is around 6 g of memory !!! (60 cups)
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caf%C3%A9ine

And then the evil crane is perpetual !!!
And some are drugged in the cafe !!!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 21/12/11, 22:31

What you say is not wrong, but definitely incomplete.

The factors triggering migraine are much broader:

- hormonal problems in women (disappear at menopause)
- stress, emotions (it was my case)
- heart problems

I'll go, and some of the best
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/12/11, 02:59

Not proven: in the sample of people suffering from migraine problems, statistically there would be no more "hormonal problems" than elsewhere. In details:

- Bein in the case of heart problems, the cause is identified! So the migraine is eventually the effect! So it's not digestion .... But it's impossible to generalize Elephant, not everyone has heart problems.
- Stress and emotions have already been raised ... Besides, these can also be the cause of heart problems (tachicardia etc.)
- For the hormones, it is very contested, it is not necessary to do in the primary syllogism, of the type: "Women are very prone to migraine, so the main cause would be to be a woman". To put it, it would have to be proved and whether the hormonal source is an effect and a cause? Researchers have found that filling a magnesium starch acts in one out of two cases (since 45% of women suffer from carcinomas in this metal), it would act favorably in the hormonal regulation (which proves, once more, that it it is more likely an effect and not a cause). And of course, I suggest that in the food track, magnesium alone would not be the only deficiency ... (I raised the prostaglandins, higher, but there are others ...)

And all this with the reserves of use: first we can admit that hormones play a role (whatever it is ...), so it would be wrong to exclude them. But / and all types of migraines are not represented in these examples, the patients / e / s react differently from one case to another, we are not equal either to the intensity of the pain, which varies from one person to another. And the worst is that women with more attentive spouses would be little / less subject than others (go understand ...). Thus it would not be excluded that a better cognitive-behavioral approach improves the state of those who suffer from it.

Because more a question of hormones, it is a question of stress (in English stress-hormone ...) and there we return to the "mental" ...
Last edited by Obamot the 22 / 12 / 11, 09: 58, 1 edited once.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 22/12/11, 03:39

To return to the subject, avoid women, take any mild pain, on the first 5 months of pregnancy, when all the organs of the fetus are formed and are very vulnerable 1000times more than after !!!

Their effect is similar to that of distilbene, a horror of medical error, on 3 generations!
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perturbateur_endocrinien
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Di%C3%A9thylstilbestrol
http://www.lemonde.fr/societe/article/2 ... _3224.html

Huge medical errors over decades !!!
Biphenol A and the same and mild or mild painkillers have the same properties

The doses at which the effects occur may be low: ingestion by the rat of 20 micrograms of bisphenol-A, a compound whose ethers serve to protect the inside of cans, is followed by estrogenic effects

The systematic search for synthetic estrogens was very active in the inter-war period. Thus even before 1934, Cook and Dodds had shown the estrogenic activity of at least eight forms of stilbenes extracted from 8 tar. The synthesis of DES by the British EG DODDS9 in 1938 was part of a debate about the carcinogenic properties of 10 estrogens. Despite indications already of its dangerousness 11, the diethylstilbestrol was preferred not only to another synthetic estrogen discovered since 1891 - Bisphenol A - but also to natural hormones -purified : Unlike natural hormones, diethylstilbestrol could be active orally.

It could also be easily produced, low cost and in large quantities. Funded by the public funds of the Medical Research Council, the synthesis of diethylstilbestrol was not patented, which was very attractive for laboratories, especially American ones.

In 1953, a study by WJ DIECKMANN17 was published in the American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology840 on 800 patients treated with DES against a control group of XNUMX women, and showing the ineffectiveness of DES in all indications for which it is prescribed in the pregnant woman.

However, in 1970 and 1971 appear two publications of AL HERBST21,22 that draw attention to the markedly increased incidence of vaginal cancers of a particular type (clear cell adenocarcinoma) in the daughters of mothers who took DES during pregnancy. This type of cancer is hitherto exceptional in the general population. The impact is immediate in the United States: in less than six months, the gynecological alert becomes a national scandal discussed in the press, justifying several hearings in Congress; from 1971 the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) prohibits the use of the product in its obstetric indications

The exact number of pregnant women who have taken DES is not known. It is estimated 4 millions in the United States33, 300 000 in the Netherlands, and 8 000 in the United Kingdom34.

In France, this figure is estimated to 200 000 women around, over a period of 25 years (1951 to 1977, date of suppression of the obstetric indications of DES in France). Taking into account abortions and perinatal mortality (20% of pregnancies), 160 000 children are born including 80 000 girls and 80 000 boys35.
With a decline of about 55 years, we find that the DES was put on the market without any initial evaluation, and without being patented. The teratogenic risk was not taken into account,

0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 22/12/11, 09:20

dedeleco wrote:For me, I sometimes wake up with a headache, which disappears emptying the belly, almost always!

The question is: with what had you filled the day before to have a headache the next day ...

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: Personally if I get up with the hair ... it's not because I pedaled like crazy and ate three carrots and two organic zucchini the day before : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Or you have too caulked your room ... By cons your chichmas are well ventilated ...

Migraine: (by definition strong pain on one half of the skull) may have a multitude of causes ... Stress, cardiovascular problems, jusqu'a tooth bad (or not) neat ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...