Is Germany (already) using Plaquenil (Chloroquine) against Covid-19?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Is Germany (already) using Plaquenil (Chloroquine) against Covid-19?

by Obamot » 12/01/21, 23:17

See over five years what gives https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps

And over 365 days in 2020, what did all this anxiety-provoking blah-bla give in the EU? Half of the deaths in EHPAD / EMS. Three quarters of countries no more affected than by seasonal flu.
In France : Arrowd: in any case, more excess mortality than elsewhere, don't tell us the reasons, eh ... : Arrowd: Pure random ?

Coronavirus
"An unimaginable tragedy" in the men
WHO considers the situation to be "deeply worrying" in
retirement homes which account for half of the deaths linked to Covid-19.
https://www.24heures.ch/monde/tragedie- ... y/14998682

Now we divide the deaths by two and the statistics give us what :?:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/01/21, 05:58

Christophe wrote:Why is Angela panicking then?

Surely for good reasons.

As we can see there seems to be an inconsistency of data between various sites, without being able to say anything. I also see these differences, I'm not a nerd : Wink:

We will have to investigate to see where it comes from.
Such differences have already been observed in the past. That’s bad for the stats, we’re at the start of the year.

On the other hand, for 2020 the figures will soon be released, we will finally be able to carry out weightings after verification. distribution by disease.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 26/02/21, 17:04

At the very beginning of this discussion, before it tires me, I "assumed" that a notoriety of researchers [such as that of the one at Canteloup, we call the "scientist of Marseille"], that is "built "- it is enough to know what are the" mechanisms of classification ".

When it comes to publications, the simple rule, when you are an unknown doctoral student, is to have your work co-signed by a notable who has done nothing but is known .... The article will be published. You start to fall into line. That is well known and commonplace ...

But a priori, there is the floor above: cronyism within certain magazines whose venality is no longer so doubtful; https://www.lemonde.fr/sciences/article ... 50684.html

When some saw Raoult as a Nobel Prize, were they talking about the Nobel Prize for Commerce? Because I believe that the Nobel Prize for show biz does not exist. There is the Cannes Film Festival. But there, it's boring, you have to make a film!

[Don't read me the wrong way: I didn't say he didn't publish anything - well, nothing interesting, or genuine; but it is perhaps not the absolute genius that his "figures", and his classification, might suggest]
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/02/21, 17:11

Did67 wrote:Blablabla ....

Yes Raoult publishes a lot (he even mentions it often) so what? This is his area of ​​expertise. Remind me how much IHU (or other structures) we have specialized in the field of microbiology in France? How many other hospitals do the same work as the Marseille teams? This item is one more tea towel.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 26/02/21, 17:28

Obamot wrote:
- “death rate"

What I translate without frills as "Mortality rate" and it looks like this:

A rate is always in relation to something.

Here, and it is in the subtitle of the graph, it is about the cumulative number of deaths, compared to the number of "exits" dead + sick having recovered.

A straight line therefore means that this rate does not increase, in other words that the "average mortality" does not increase. So in short, that the virus in question is "still as deadly".

Mortality rates are not easy to manipulate: over a period of say 120 years, the death rate of a human population is 100% !!! We will all die eventually.

We therefore rather measure "lethality rates: out of 10 people who have caught a particular disease, how many die from it?"

Or, at the scale of a country, we measure "excess mortality": it is the curves above, where we highlight the difference in surface area between the "average curves" (because mortality is always a little variable) and the year curve. This deviation is presumed to be, "on average", the consequence of the virus. We got that for the heatwave too. Read well on the surface: each cm² represents x thousands of deaths ... So a very high but narrow peak (heat wave) will cost relatively little, compared to an "average but very long bump" (typically epidemics).

There, these are rough curves. Because who will be able to say that the dead are in direct connection with the Covid? For example, as a population ages, the death rate naturally increases - yes, the old die more!

Demographers therefore have tools which allow, on the basis of multiple data (epidemiological, weather, age of the population) to "calculate" what the curve of the year would have been - and the difference will therefore be the estimate. fairer possible deaths that can be attributed to the virus (or ditto by the heat wave). These will be data that we will have later ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 26/02/21, 17:35

I couldn't find it anymore, but here are the curves for the FRance.

Below, the gray area with the different years, and their variability (in particular, winters vary a lot depending on the severity and the lethality of the flu). Two years stand out: 2003 and the heatwave (with a very high but narrow peak) and 2020 with two medium high and very wide bumps).

2021-02-26_17h30_42 Covid.png
2021-02-26_17h30_42 Covid.png (352.04 KiB) Viewed 1034 times

Put it on graph paper and count the small boxes!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 26/02/21, 17:39

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote: This item is one more tea towel.

Because you, you are known here for your towels in themselves maybe ???? or lace ???

And of course, you are much better informed than the people who did this study!

But I am for the free expression of bullshit. Mine. Yours.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 26/02/21, 17:56

The latest figures for Germany:

2021-02-26_17h50_29 Covid Allemagne.png
2021-02-26_17h50_29 Covid Germany.png (15.54 KiB) Viewed 1024 times

Except for the totals, these are the number per day:
+ 394 dead / total: 69 (less than us, for a larger population, but still, it's a small town razed to the ground!)
+ 9 positive cases / 997 in all ... (about half as many as with us)

Mortality is as follows:

2021-02-26_17h47_35 mortality in Germany.png
2021-02-26_17h47_35 mortality in Germany.png (65.63 KiB) Viewed 1024 times

The gray "cloud" on the left or blue on the right locates mortality in the reference years (last 4 full years)
The red curve is the number of deaths in 2020/2021.
The scale at the bottom is the number of the week. The number of deaths is counted per week.
The curve at the bottom is the difference between the number of deaths 2020-2021 and the average of the 4 reference years. So the mortality "attributable" to the Covid.

This is why Merkel shouted in December 2020 ... The curve was climbing.

But as the number of cases was also climbing (which explains why mortality was climbing!), The rate - the curve to which Obamot was referring - remained flat!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 26/02/21, 18:18

One last point, and then I am silent: discussions around rates are easily "biased"!

The "natural" mortality rate, excluding Covid, is low. Yes, we live over 80 years! When I think that a bacterium disappears after 20 minutes!

The death toll recorded in 2019 is 613 deaths. For a population of 456 million inhabitants on January 67,4, 1. Calculate: we don't die a lot! Only about 2021%. It's ridiculous.

And so 30% more deaths (which is no straw; ask the funeral directors - they have to recruit), it's only 0,3% mortality.

Should we buy so many vaccines, so expensive, for only 0,3% of mortality? IM asking you ! It is completely unreasonable, so presented.

Well, if we say it's 200 people, we start to look around if it is not a father, a mother, a brother or a loved one. And finally, it is said that the government is screwing up; we could still have saved it for the price of a pack of cigarettes (the prices in Europe which had leaked: 000 € for the vaccine of the duo Oxford and AstraZeneca, 1,78 € for Johnson & Johnson - it will be released soon -, 8,50 € for the CureVac vaccine - soon -, 10 € for Pfizer / BioNTech and finally 12 $ for the Moderna)! 18% of French people smoke every day. One day they don't smoke and donate for their vaccine. The next day, for another person ... 25 days like that, we paid for the vaccines for everyone. And they do a BA for yourself. I wonder what the smokers are doing !!!
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "