Does covid vaccination make positive for anti-covid tests?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Does the covid vaccination test positive for anti-covid?

by Janic » 07/04/21, 16:15

hey, the champion in statistics, we are still waiting for you on vaccination and health : Evil: to display your science!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/04/21, 16:21

ABC2019 wrote:they must be talking about PCR tests, testing the RNA of the "live" virus, not serological tests, well I hope !!

So it's lying by omission and journalistic manipulation because there are (at least?) 3 types of tests on the market so when you are a good journalist we talk about ALL scenarios, that is to say of all tests. And we don't torch a deceptive intro like this one!

But it's true thatit should above all not be said that a vaccine makes testing positive since it is one of the main tools for measuring the pandemic !!!

It would fuck her very badly! Especially for Big Pharma !! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Yet the serological test is the only reliable test to assess the overall progression of the pandemic and ... herd immunity !!

But I'm not a journalist or a doctor ... just a POV guy in his corner who is still trying to get the few neurons he has left to work!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/04/21, 16:46

Are they suggesting that PCR testing would work for mass testimg? : Cheesy: :D : Cheesy: :D : Cheesy: April XNUMX has already passed ....

ABC2019 wrote:testing the RNA of live virus

Please bring us SCIENTIFIC PROOF that a virus is alive. I'm waiting for the answer.

Otherwise I add to the list. : Wink:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 07/04/21, 17:14

Obamot wrote:Are they suggesting that PCR testing would work for mass testimg? : Cheesy: :D : Cheesy: :D : Cheesy: April XNUMX has already passed ....

ABC2019 wrote:testing the RNA of live virus

Please bring us SCIENTIFIC PROOF that a virus is alive. I'm waiting for the answer.

Otherwise I add to the list. : Wink:

as there is no objective definition of what is alive, you will not have this proof, just a reference saying that opinions are divided

https://www.sciencesetavenir.fr/fondame ... nts_111864

So alive or not the virus? "To this question, there are currently as many biologists who will answer yes or no" explains Jean-Michel Claverie, director of the Genomic and Structural Information Laboratory at the Mediterranean Microbiology Institute, at the microphone of RFI. "And this is a big step forward from a few years ago when most people thought the virus was not alive."

but of course in the context, I meant the complete virus, the vaccine immunizing only against some of its proteins.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/04/21, 17:21

OBAMOT you're out there !!

And ABC you fell for it !!

A living virus is an active virus in the sense of contamination!

Point bar! The rest is to tie knots in the brain!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/04/21, 17:23

Correct ... But not that much HS since it confuses contamination VS infection ...!

So yes of course he fell for the trap : Cheesy: but the fact is that it proves his incompetence since if he knew before writing it, he would not have written it like that, ABC1019 therefore still told us some canards ... (moreover, the fact that he had to go check on sources, to confirm and refer to it directly afterwards, proves it a second time) : Twisted:

QED

(Go hop in the list :P )
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 07/04/21, 19:17

Christophe wrote:But it's true thatit should above all not be said that a vaccine makes testing positive since it is one of the main tools for measuring the pandemic !!!

The vaccine does not test positive for the main means of testing used to measure the pandemic (the pcr).
The pcr is very useful during the pandemic to act (rapid sampling, monitoring / isolation to avoid contagions, detection of contact cases, etc.).
For the serological: The level of antibodies varies according to the severity of the infection and does not appear until 2 weeks after the first symptoms. They decrease over time.

From pcr or serologic, I don't know which one is more reliable / useful. It depends on what we want to measure I think.

From what I saw of the article (reserved for subscribers), I do not see what is wrong. : Wink:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 07/04/21, 19:22

pedrobac
he Ho! ABC bis, I'm still waiting for your statistical analysis on vaccination and health on the graphs provided.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/04/21, 19:27

pedrodelavega wrote:
Christophe wrote:But it's true thatit should above all not be said that a vaccine makes testing positive since it is one of the main tools for measuring the pandemic !!!

The vaccine ne during to positive the main means of testing used to measure the pandemic (the pcr).
The pcr is very useful during the pandemic to act (rapid sampling, monitoring / isolation to avoid contagions, contact case screening, etc ...).
For serology: The antibody level varies depending on the severity of the infection and do not appear until 2 weeks after the first symptoms. They decrease over time.

From pcr or serologic, I don't know which one is more reliable / useful. It depends on what we want to measure I think.

From what I saw of the article (reserved for subscribers), I do not see what is wrong. : Wink:
Fuck the dude, fearless and shameless, with an indelible degree of certainty ....

https://www.futura-sciences.com/sante/a ... cas-83472/

Must say that vacationcin and vacationuity start with the same syllable: va-c .... : Mrgreen: (complete as desired proportionately ...)
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/04/21, 20:02

Végaz, we know it. On these subjects it is binary: Everything that comes from the state and from the mainstream "scientific" is good. The rest, in the dumpster. It's cartoonish, it's stupid, it's recurring ... We don't give a damn about steaks.
0 x