DMT, the Spirit Molecule (body exits, psychological time and near death experience...)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: DMT, the Molecule of the Spirit (body exits, survival after death, near-death experience ...)

by Exnihiloest » 29/11/18, 18:25

How would an experience linked to a drug spread naturally or not in the brain, be useful for our evolution?
If it is to enjoy before dying, it makes us a beautiful leg ...
And if it is during our lifetime, it is not this withdrawal into a possible ecstasy that will nourish us or create harmonious social relationships.

From what I understand, it is a drug as useless as the others, except to die or get a kick from time to time.
0 x
Christophe

Re: DMT, the Molecule of the Spirit (body exits, survival after death, near-death experience ...)

by Christophe » 29/11/18, 18:28

Exnihiloest wrote:as useless as the others, except to die

Not so useless then, since, logically, we must all go there!
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 29/11/18, 18:54

Christophe wrote:I think the opposite: how is it possible to fear nothingness? : Shock:

It's like the fear of the infinite, it's what people feel, testimony:
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-4 ... t-vous.htm
and it is in the causes of thanatophobia:
http://www.vaincre-phobie.com/583-thana ... -mort.html
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 29/11/18, 19:06

Christophe wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:as useless as the others, except to die

Not so useless then, since, logically, we must all go there!

A punctual and limited use, anyway.
And then the experiences of NDE, there are also negative, rather terrifying, and which we hear less about because the people who undergo them wonder why they did not rub shoulders with paradise, they feel guilty, would they be cursed by the gods of the afterlife?
Doesn't DMT also risk producing this kind of negative experience since it produces experiences similar to NDEs?
Mistrust !
http://www.issnoe.ch/temoignage/2013/6/17/nde-ngative
https://www.vice.com/fr/article/mvzn3y/ ... -negatives

1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/18, 19:27

Fear of infinity, I can imagine it ... and infinity on the time scale is called eternity ... so eternal life I understand that we can fear it! Already we can piss off in this (short) life here ... so ... eternity ... : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

But the fear of nothingness, sorry I still can not conceive the principle or even glimpse it! : Shock: : Mrgreen:

Rest in peace means rest in nothingness!
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 29/11/18, 19:42

There's nothing to understand. Unless there is a real threat, fear is irrational. Some people are afraid of cats, spiders, crowds, tight spaces ... and even yellow (xantophobia!).
One of these fears is fear of nothingness.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/18, 20:11

All the examples you cite are material or tangible ... nothingness is none of that!

And the cenosillicaphobie you know it? : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Well, is there a word to designate the fear of nothingness?
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 29/11/18, 20:17

I have known quite a few who suffered from cenosillicaphobia: this pushed them to compulsively fill their glass as soon as it was empty ... However, I am not absolutely sure that they fell into this category, because if not, why the were they emptying? : roll:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/18, 20:33

I bet it wasn't glasses of whey!

Am I wrong? : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 29/11/18, 20:45

The most common phobia is trypophobia or fear of holes and the worst part is that it is not even recognized by the medical profession yet:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "