Diseases for sale by Big Pharma: the manufacturers of the sick (Arte Thema)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 25/02/14, 17:24

I add a comment related to the subject: "Whistleblowers"

Until recently, there was a program on this subject in which it was explained that in France, despite a recent law that must protect them, in theory, whistleblowers are left to their own devices and are the subject of threats and pressure from lobbies without French law reacting: they are drawn into lawsuits brought by the famous lobbies, certainly justice ended up giving reason to the whistleblowers after several years, but the legal actions rot their private and professional life and cost them astronomical sums in defense before the courts. There are many French examples.

I had opened a debate entitled "Inventons la Révolutionnologie" on econology and I wanted to make a proposal, but I did not find the post.

I therefore submit it here: as it is very difficult and risky to launch an alert and denounce a company with dubious or even illegal actions (=> systematic prosecution for defamation), it should be possible to do it on a site hosted in an "untouchable" country and not subject to the laws of the countries where these companies and lobbies operate.

If anyone has contact details for Julian Assange or Edward Swowden ...
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/14, 23:36

Here greli bistro/inventing-revolutionology-t12996.html maybe you put an extra n while searching?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/02/14, 09:29

good morning
Until recently, there was a program on this subject in which it was explained that in France, despite a recent law which must protect them, in theory, whistleblowers are left to fend for themselves subject to threats and pressure from lobbies without French law reacting:
The lobbies are in their role of ... lobbies so there is a kind of evidence there. What is more serious, is the ease that these lobbies have of influencing the good people who only ask to believe them because responding to their desires: The laundry thing that washes whiter than white considering them as well only are capable of achieving such a performance. Or the car capable of traveling at 300 an hour, where the speed is limited to 130, etc.
We usually wait for an action from above, while it can only come from below by not listening to the sirens that attract boats to the rocks. What would be effective would be media detoxification courses, analysis of false messages as do whistleblowers in part!
But it is useless if each individual clings to his certainties of not needing to be alerted.
As you will have been able to see, I am (at my small level) a whistleblower on certain subjects (as are the other subjects of ecology) that I believe to know: that - did it change the behaviors, the mentalities, choices and in what proportion? It does not matter since the role of a whistleblower is not to do an accounting, but to have accomplished its "mission" to say, just as a sentinel is there to raise an alarm cry not to wage war on its own, if there is no soldier to wage it.
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 26/02/14, 11:01

Janic wrote:The lobbies are in their role of ... lobbies so there is a kind of evidence there. What is more serious is the ease that these lobbies have of influencing the good people who only want to believe them because they meet their desires ...

And there is perhaps even more serious. The lobbies are in their role, but the justice, the administrations and the control bodies are not, and the good people cannot do anything if they are not listened to.

For example, the Court of Auditors publishes each year a report denouncing drifts, misappropriation, waste and dysfunctions, a report which is only very rarely followed up.

Regularly TV reports show investigations which bring to light huge scandals of small levels where the good people are crushed for having protested.

A recent report on the environment of the handicap (which I know well) explained how organizations and structures supposed to take care humanly of handicapped people, used these handicapped people, adults and children, like vulgar sources of profit: certain reception facilities are slums (filmed with a hidden camera), children are mistreated, locked up, and the owners and managers of its structures ride in porsches and ferrari, in FRANCE!

A testimony reported in this documentary horrified me: specialized educators made a report of mistreatment to the administration responsible for their center for the disabled: violence, mistreatment of patients, adults and children.
They were taken to court by their employer and sentenced for defamation: damages, dismissed from their employment, excluded from their professional sector, ...

10 years later, journalists investigate the same center and prove that the report was real, the abuse continued for years and years, public money has filled the pockets of these small low-class lobbies.

What deplorable justice, that of French administrations which function like shit machines!
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/02/14, 13:47

it is simply because civil servants, financiers, industrialists, politicians or workers, all at different levels, operate according to the same criteria but with many disparities linked to culture, habits, customs, etc ... In short, everyone of us see the straw in the neighbor's eye (which may be close to a trunk) but not the beam in his "or" sweep in front of our door ". If each of us did not play this game (and it is difficult to resist it) the whole of society would be better off.
0 x
Christophe

Re: Diseases for sale: manufacturers of patients (Arte Thema)

by Christophe » 17/09/20, 11:28

Cash Investigation had made another documentary on the subject:

Prepare your handkerchiefs!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/09/20, 11:49

And a very recent documentary (September 2020):

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/09/20, 11:55

I integrated the 4 reports here: https://www.econologie.com/maladies-ven ... ig-pharma/

(3 in fact because the last of Arte is not integrable ... must be seen on youtube or on the forum)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/07/21, 13:16

C4354C9A-46DC-49D8-8F34-0A3BB9F7061E.jpeg
C4354C9A-46DC-49D8-8F34-0A3BB9F7061E.jpeg (123.44 Kio) Consulté 2567 fois

No comment!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/07/22, 12:44

I put that there... like a big peach! : Mrgreen:

0 x