vegetarian or vegan diet ecology and health

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/10/13, 11:04

0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 13/10/13, 10:58

Janic wrote:tonight Tuesday 23/10 on France 5 at 20:40 p.m .:
The big bad milk!

The less milk we consume,
The more our Calcium needs decrease

1200mg of CA ...... WHO carnivores
600 700mg of vegetarian CA WHO
380mg of CA for an African ethnic group - 100% milk-free
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Aumicron » 14/10/13, 09:09

Hic wrote:The less milk we consume, the more our Calcium needs decrease

I think your statement is a bit misleading. It would be better to say:

The less we consume animal protein and more our calcium needs are decreasing.
0 x
To argue.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 14/10/13, 13:55

aumicron hello
on the contrary, this seems very specific to dairy products which promote decalcification by the action of osteoclasts (osteoporosis) and therefore, in a vicious circle, the search for products rich in calcium of which milk is one of the main providers (for classic dietetics )
0 x
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Aumicron » 15/10/13, 09:19

Janic, if you have a study that shows that, give us the link. For my part, I remain to the fact that it is the animal proteins as a whole which poses problem and it would be misleading to lower the consumption of milk and to increase that of meat to compensate!

It has been known since the 1960s that the dietary intake of proteins - and particularly animal proteins - increases the excretion of calcium in the urine. This is consistent with the observation made elsewhere that the prevalence of hip fractures is linked to animal protein intake, [15]. It has been found in a Japanese population that the excretion of calcium is significantly positively correlated with the dietary intake of animal proteins, but not with that of vegetable proteins. Conversely, reducing the intake of animal proteins decreases urinary calcium losses [

source: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcium#Prot.C3.A9ines
0 x
To argue.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/10/13, 17:16

good evening aumicron
janic, if you have a study that shows that, give us the link. For my part, I remain to the fact that it is the animal proteins as a whole which poses problem and it would be misleading to lower the consumption of milk and to increase that of meat to compensate!
one does not oppose the other. Dairy products (and even more processed and concentrated in cheeses) are important sources of protein. It is the baby's only food at the time of its fastest growth.
So it is true that lowering your consumption of dairy products and compensating with meat does not bring anything except diseases linked to overproteinization and mainly when growth is finished and physical activity reduced.
0 x
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Aumicron » 16/10/13, 08:32

Exactly. In fact, compared to the remark of snag As for the need for calcium, it seemed important to me to point out that the priority was to reduce all animal protein and not to focus stupidly on dairy products.
0 x
To argue.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/10/14, 17:48

in ie FRANCE 5, at the moment, Matthieu Ricard, Buddhist monk and doctor in cellular genetics, presents a book: "Plaidoyer pour les Animaux" to review!
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 17/10/14, 11:52

Aumicron wrote:Exactly. In fact, compared to the remark of snag As for the need for calcium, it seemed important to me to point out that the priority was to reduce all animal protein and not to focus stupidly on dairy products.

Hi umicron

It seems that the assimilation of calcium is linked to the consumption of vegetables, more than to proteins.
To the benefit that doubts.

1200mg normally - according to WHO
600, 700mg for those who eat vegetables
and 400, 500mg for vegetarians, vegans.
0 x