Didier RAOULT retired or fired? He would be replaced at the IHU at the end of August 2021!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Didier RAOULT retired? He would be replaced at the IHU at the end of August 2021!

by Christophe » 23/08/21, 11:15

Photo taken from Science-and-Technology / L-evolution-of-cash-biological-and-the-chance-t11282.html posted on May 1, 2021 by Guy:

Obamot you who likes to rummage in the details of the images, nothing shocks you on this one? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
0 x
Christophe

Re: Didier RAOULT retired? He would be replaced at the IHU at the end of August 2021!

by Christophe » 23/08/21, 12:04

Raoult begins to swing!

Already the shitty journalist starts by saying "Professor Crémieux" ... Raoult "no, he's not Pr, he's an" administrative "..." It's already too polite!

The theft of a diploma or title is a crime in France!

"The use, without right, of a title attached to a profession regulated by the public authority or of an official diploma or of a quality whose conditions of attribution are fixed by the public authority is punished by one year's imprisonment and a fine of 15 euros ".

https://www.thierryvallatavocat.com/201 ... de-47.html

Professor Raoult rebels and denounces this morning on CNews a plot against him and his team on the part of Martin Hirsh Director General of Public Assistance Hospitals of Paris (AP-HP) following the catastrophic results of the latter in its management of the crisis in Paris.

The full interview is here: https://www.cnews.fr/emission/2021-08-2 ... lt-1118390
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/08/21, 12:16

He is dubious and takes it a bit laughing! This is a very good sign ...! (What a bitch this journalist : Shock: )
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/08/21, 12:24

Christophe wrote:Raoult begins to swing!

Already the shitty journalist begins by saying Professor Crémieux ... Raoult "no, he's not Pr, he's an" administrative "..." It's already too polite!

sante-pollution-prevention/d-raoult-serait-remplace-a-l-ihu-fin-aout-2021-t16966-20.html?hilit=cr%C3%A9mieux#p461951 : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/08/21, 14:46

Christophe wrote:Obamot you who likes to rummage in the details of the images, nothing shocks you on this one? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
Her "famous”Skull ring? (He has spoken on this before, he said it was because he was constantly faced with death in his job, every day, a way not to forget it, to ward off it, I would find it abnormal that he was not concerned, rather ...)

The text? Of the second degree. Even the third or the fourth ... He has piqued himself in the game of self-mockery more than once ...

The position of the hands which would refer to a sect? (ouch ouch ouch my stomach hurts ...) : Cheesy:

As you say, I decode the frames per second (but how do you know that eh : Lol: )

The most representative of him is this one, because it shows a very shy guy, with improbable nonchalance, who almost seems to want to flee the public - he seems so awkward - at the wheel of a popular class vehicle ...

Don't let me know that he is megalomaniac or egocentric, he looks like a guy who lacks self-confidence and ego.
Last edited by Obamot the 23 / 08 / 21, 15: 00, 1 edited once.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/08/21, 14:54

Mééé non mé nonn!

I'm obviously talking about the egocentric megalomaniac SWATCH! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Nah nah nah I'm kidding! Yes I was thinking of the ring yes ...

Well, I want him to listen to metal, the Raoult, but put on such a ring when you are director of IHU (that we save lives) ... and that we know that we will be interviewed and that we is already "borderline" for some it is bin I don't know? Provocative! I am not at all an appearance protocol but there are still limits ...

At the time of Bush we were talking about the Bones & Skull ...

Come on, I get a blow from SABATON:

: Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/08/21, 15:00

Then why at little finger of the right hand?

A signet ring is not worn there normally ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/08/21, 15:00

I edited.

Well yes, on the little finger, another element that shows that he “lacks insurance”

Rollin in a Duster, putaing the megalomaniac peuchèreeeuh

PS: I think his pumps are not bad either : Cheesy:
Last edited by Obamot the 23 / 08 / 21, 15: 05, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/08/21, 15:04

I saw ! Great the Dacia, I have RT:

1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/08/21, 15:07

Christophe wrote:Then why at little finger of the right hand?

A signet ring is not worn there normally ...

My grandfather, who has always been a jeweler, also wore a signet ring on the little finger of his right hand and I have had clients who have ordered me for this same finger.
According to tradition, the elder men of their family place the male signet ring on their left ring finger, that is to say in the same place as their wedding ring. Choosing this finger to wear your ring can be a great way to respect the oldest rules of French nobility. If, however, you already have a wedding ring and do not prefer to charge your finger, it is quite possible to wear the signet ring on the right ring finger, its meaning will remain similar.

Still according to our customs, women as well as younger and younger men in their families wear the signet ring on the right little finger. Beyond the traditional aspect, wearing the woman's signet ring on her pinky finger can be more practical.
https://fr.arthusbertrand.com/blog/comm ... chevaliere

What does a ring on the little finger mean?
The meaning of a ring on the little finger or little finger is linked to a certain eloquence and a capacity to convince. Indeed, the little finger is small but powerful and bears the name of Mercury, the god of communication and perseverance, hence this association.

A little finger ring is worn by people of extraordinary talents, intelligent and inventive profiles.

Originally, the nobility put the signet ring on the little finger because it allowed documents to be sealed more easily. Today, putting a ring on the little finger would be linked to good speakers and the ability to convince of the wearer of the ring.
https://www.baunat.com/fr/les-significa ... aque-doigt
Last edited by GuyGadeboisTheBack the 23 / 08 / 21, 15: 09, 1 edited once.
1 x