Covid19 virus: the disinfectant mask by thermal viral inhibition (+ UVc?)?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid19 virus: the thermal disinfectant mask?

by GuyGadebois » 03/04/20, 21:40

They are very pretty your "solutions" but it would be necessary to walk with a battery "enauuurme"! : Cheesy:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
cyril.grenoble
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by cyril.grenoble » 03/04/20, 21:46

Sacred gas factory !!!

Why not favor a small Uv lamp?

The air would pass through a tube in the middle of which a UV lamp would kill everything that passes.

Same power required, no buffer tank because immediate ignition, no cooling system to provide, no ventilation to set up.

Lamp cost around 20 euros.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 03/04/20, 21:53

A buffer tank would be necessary to unify the exposure time ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 03/04/20, 23:08

"A gas plant in your backpack" ... in the age of miniaturization ... don't you think you're getting "a bit" out of date? : Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 03/04/20, 23:11

It is that in front of the infinitely small it is advisable to measure good! :D
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 03/04/20, 23:22

Ahmed wrote:It is that in front of the infinitely small it is advisable to measure good! :D

Your eye is your measure, and your heart is your informant (Lybian Proverb)
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 03/04/20, 23:27

I-lybien this proverb! :P
0 x
Padawan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Padawan » 04/04/20, 01:31

hello gentlemen
I find this mask idea very interesting!
One of the aspects to neutralize the virus by temperature poses a problem to cool the air.
inspired, pretty quickly! Nevertheless one could imagine an inspired air storage in a circuit of two bottles.
One to suck in air from the outside and in which we treat the air to make it sterile and clean of all bacteria. Once this treatment
in the first bottle, the air made sterile of all bacteria would be sucked in the second bottle ready for consumption by the individual.
For my part, I don't have enough perspective on the thermal effect that we could imagine in the first bottle, working in a laboratory on the
thermal and "cold" plasmas, I will lean more for the germicidal effect of a UV-C tube of a few watts in the first bottle, and on a volume of a few liters of air the effect of UV-C against the virus would be very fast, a bit like water treatment in some industries.
Then I have a second idea that I have already tested a few months ago to disinfect a room and a mattress with suspicion of mites, I manufacture supplies for research laboratories to create "cold" plasmas at atmospheric pressure for treating water and material surfaces. I used one of my "DBD" dielectric barrier discharge power supplies that I plugged into a tube resistor from a halogen plate furnace that I turned into 1 plasma ring whose plasma discharge looks like a "crown" effect of the high voltage (corona discharge, the links are easily found on the net) on the volume of air to be treated closed room and the furniture and mattress set in the room I had to count 3/4 d 'hour. Some will tell me, have you done any before and after analyzes! no but I can assure you that my son in his room never had any problems again!
So I could well imagine a system on the mask on the front of the air suction of the fine mesh "lattice" electrodes on which we apply a DBD and the viruses are instantly neutralized with a filter behind the electrodes that we found for the labs against ozone and NOX, and voila! ok I have not tested this idea but I have had it in mind since the end of January, it should be tested in an epidemiological laboratory. See in link my plasma "ring" in the room. Good luck everyone, take care of yourself and your families : Wink:

20200305_133503.jpg

20200305_133454.jpg
0 x
Back to the future
belladonna
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by belladonna » 04/04/20, 09:28

1 meter uvc led strip (~ 10 €)
Disinfection time: 1-3 minutes
Bulb life: 10,000 hours
Ultraviolet wavelength: uv-c (253.7 nm)
Radiation:> 2000 w / cm
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/04/20, 13:41

Back on thermal resistance at higher temperatures!

We can make an approximation to estimate the resistances of Covid19 for temperatures> 70 ° C ... based on this table:

I post my analyzes as soon as I have compiled this in a spreadsheet!
0 x