Covid vaccination vs death in EHPAD. A real and rapid vaccine efficacy test on fragile people in nursing homes

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Covid vaccine: real and rapid test of effectiveness on frail people, EPHAD, retirement homes and EMS

by Christophe » 14/03/21, 17:32

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Obamot wrote:- “I was told over the headset that in EHPAD / EMS, there was free distribution of HCQ + Az to all those who signed up for the vaccination, as a thank you and to prevent the risks incurred from appearing. in the stats. ”
- "But how to prove it?"
- “Huh? What? How? 'Or' What? I hear nothing with these new hearing systems ... ”

: Cheesy:

It's super funny.

You find ? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid vaccine: real and rapid test of effectiveness on frail people, EPHAD, retirement homes and EMS

by Obamot » 14/03/21, 17:55

Christophe wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:
Obamot wrote:- “I was told over the headset that in EHPAD / EMS, there was free distribution of HCQ + Az to all those who signed up for the vaccination, as a thank you and to prevent the risks incurred from appearing. in the stats. ”
- "But how to prove it?"
- “Huh? What? How? 'Or' What? I hear nothing with these new hearing systems ... ”

: Cheesy:

It's super funny.

You find ? : Mrgreen:
Although made in the sign of a joke, isn't your comment particularly out of place after my numerous reports of his hostile behavior? He is on my “ignore” list and I have reported his harassment of derogatory posts many times without success, despite his knowledge. There was a time when he was able to regularly post smarter words than simple taunts, most of his posts here (aside from the generally soothing interventions) are to tackle me. A moderator doing his job well would have already “chilled” him (after many warnings) but apparently for you posting an obscene caricature of a guy jerking off is what you would be looking for. forum? It is quite CONSTERNAL and contrasting with the work of moderation that Remundo is doing at this very moment with care* To do worse would be difficult, so don't come back and say “that people would not participate enough in the forum as you wish”, Making each other feel guilty, eh ...: you finally found out why.

* (to which I immediately subscribed by removing some posts to go in its direction ...).
Last edited by Obamot the 14 / 03 / 21, 18: 10, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/03/21, 18:09

He took a warning for the cartoon ...

Fortunately all the other members are not as litigious as you ... otherwise the moderation would go crazy (no comment thank you! : Mrgreen: )

Can't even laugh at your own humor? It's sad !

Because it was a joke your fictitious speech from EPHAD... otherwise it is defamation or if there is massive distribution of HCQ Az in post-vaccination EPHADs must be proven ... a minimum ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/03/21, 18:15

Ok, I'm not commenting, I'm just doing the math.

If I calculate correctly, 3 warnings for Simple +1 equals 4, and that is a ONE-WAY ticket for “wouacances”.

You see I have a good sense of humor! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 14/03/21, 18:51

Obamot wrote:Ok, I'm not commenting, I'm just doing the math.
If I calculate correctly, 3 warnings for Simple +1 equals 4, and that is a ONE-WAY ticket for “wouacances”.

Is there an online warning "counter"? I did not know...
Where do you have to click?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/03/21, 12:43

Copy pasted from: health-pollution-prevention / covid-19-list-of-effective-vaccines-t16510-1370.html # p436992

robob wrote:You have undoubtedly seen the Israeli studies relayed by all the press like 9X% effectiveness on serious cases, deaths, but also contamination:
https://www.leparisien.fr/societe/sante ... W42AVI.php
it was 20/02:
"The Israeli Ministry of Health said on Saturday that the injection of the two doses of the Pfizer / BioNTech vaccine was 95,8% effective against contamination with the coronavirus."

I hope that the Israelis who will vote on 23/03 do not have parents in the EHPAD in Equemauville:

Well yes, because there, out of 138 residents, 80% of whom are vaccinated, 33 have nabbed the couillonavirus anyway. And of the 70 employees who were also largely vaccinated, at least 27 are positive. 95,8% you say? : roll:

News from March 9 in Ouest-France.
https://www.ouest-france.fr/normandie/d ... le-7187752

But all is well now: “We are always on the same fork. About thirty residents and thirty nursing staff. "
Understand: it is increasing but we will avoid giving you the figures so as not to create a wave.

“What is reassuring is the vaccination coverage of residents. Positive and vaccinated patients had lesser symptoms. "
Understand: anyway, from now on, if residents clamor, they will be old age (with a bad cold as before), plus covid.
Understand 2: yes by the way, if everyone continues to nab the virus despite the vaccine, what will the "vaccine passport" be used for?
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/09/21, 12:01

Here are the mortality figures (of the vaccinated) in EHPAD !!

E-RTkPkX0AIlYHA.jpg
E-RTkPkX0AIlYHA.jpg (210.47 KiB) Viewed 742 times

Figures kept secret for weeks *, so that the neuneus are not afraid and take their piquouse !! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

* after THEY DARE TO SAY THERE IS NO PLOT? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 02/09/21, 12:09

Where does this info come from, Christophe please?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/09/21, 12:10

Public health France it seems to me, I saw the curve passed a few days ago ...

And even if it is an "update" of hospital deaths towards EHPAD deaths as some claim ... there was still cover-up and deception!
0 x
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 02/09/21, 12:14

Can we have a link to the source then? It would be amazing anyway.
0 x