Covid vaccination vs death in EHPAD. A real and rapid vaccine efficacy test on fragile people in nursing homes

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid vaccine: real and rapid test of effectiveness on frail people, EPHAD, retirement homes and EMS

by ABC2019 » 17/01/21, 07:07

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:When we said that the Pfizer vaccine had not been sufficiently tested on the elderly to whom it is now administered as a priority and on a massive scale ... we passed for conspirators ...

We may eventually get there by trying to treat people as Raoult did in the EPHADs in Marseille

not aware, how many elderly people he has treated in nursing homes, and how many he has saved, Raoult?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid vaccine: real and rapid test of effectiveness on frail people, EPHAD, retirement homes and EMS

by Obamot » 17/01/21, 07:17

This is what you bring to forum? To ask questions to the nut in perpetual to make us waste time?
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 17/01/21, 07:31

Obamot wrote:This is what you bring to forum? To ask questions to the nut in perpetual to make us waste time?

it's you who asks nuts questions, Adrien says that Raoult has treated people in nursing homes, it's still the least thing to ask how many he would have saved! you just asked me to do a job that has nothing to do with what I was saying, and you don't mind being asked for figures that are completely related to what we are saying! your carnival again ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/01/21, 07:53

I'm sorry but if it's not to bother why don't you look up the info yourself?
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 17/01/21, 08:38

Obamot wrote:I'm sorry but if it's not to bother why don't you look up the info yourself?

because it is for the one who affirms things to prove it. On the other hand, you ask others to do a job on something they haven't said. Still haven't understood the difference?
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 17/01/21, 08:45

sicetaitsimple »16/01/21, 22:34
And if we do nothing (no vaccines), what happens?
There is a difference between doing and doing well! The intention is good, but will its finality be? How many would be “saved” today, for how many future sick and dead tomorrow since this aspect has not been studied for lack of perspective? you do you know But those who are agitated on the vaccine myth are like the fly of the boat, they are agitated strongly, but for what result?

http://www.la-fontaine-ch-thierry.net/c ... ma%20peine.

"Let us breathe now," said the Fly at once:
I have done so much that our people are finally in the plain.
That, Gentlemen Horses, pay me of my pain.

So some people, eager,
Get into business:
They do all the necessary things,
And, everywhere unwelcome, should be hunted.

Can you recommend anything to yourself?
How did our predecessors do when there were no vaccines and no toxic chemicals called drugs? Now why, once again some are affected, regardless of age, and others not. Let's start there because it is useless to build, with high expenditure of energy, dikes when it comes to a tsunami or the rise in sea level.
The health of the current populations has been allowed to deteriorate by using many tricks to hide poverty like plastering a rusting sheet without preventing the water from continuing its work of destruction FROM BELOW. But we are in a Western medicine of effect, not of cause!
Hence the thought widely expressed by Obamot like me: prevention through overall hygiene of life and in particular food. For the next day, everyone is doing as best they can according to their current knowledge, but this is not a sufficient reason to deceive people.
Janic's precious time?
Are you kidding or what? He's no more precious than yours or mine ... No one is forcing him to intervene, no more than you and no more than me.
It all depends on what is called precious! What is precious is not the time, but the meaning that this past time brings for the good that it can bring to those who are interested, not the others obviously.
go go give us a single post where Janic gave an interesting information ...
to know it you would have to have read all of my speeches and the comparison with other opinions. However, from memory, you considered that what I was expressing did not interest you, which obviously does not help to know what was expressed! : Cry:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
reinoso
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by reinoso » 17/01/21, 15:17

Obamot wrote:This is what you bring to forum? To ask questions to the nut in perpetual to make us waste time?

Is there a silly question he didn't ask?
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/01/21, 15:42

Was there a mistake they didn't make? Image Image

0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 19/01/21, 18:22

only four positive cases out of 49 ... / this will lower the statistics ...

https://fr.sputniknews.com/france/20210 ... -covid-19/
0 x