Covid vaccination vs death in EHPAD. A real and rapid vaccine efficacy test on fragile people in nursing homes

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Covid vaccination vs death in EHPAD. A real and rapid vaccine efficacy test on fragile people in nursing homes

by Christophe » 03/09/21, 14:17

izentrop wrote:Probably not the right data ...
DEATH DETAILS: Regarding the total number of deaths since the start of the epidemic, Data.gouv's toll was overstated between August 31 and September 2, 2021, causing a visible peak on the black curve below for three days. The number of deaths in nursing homes has jumped to some 11 additional deaths, following an update of the data. However, these deaths corresponded to duplicates: nursing home residents, who died after being transferred to the hospital and who were already counted in hospital deaths, as Data.gouv explained on its site. "The statistical series has been reconstructed in its entirety since February 279, 5", indicates the public body. https://www.linternaute.com/actualite/g ... mbre-2021/

ps: the slope curve does not take into account these 11 cases ... and it is not incompatible with the one you posted ... or else it will have to be demonstrated!
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid vaccination vs death in EHPAD. A real and rapid vaccine efficacy test on fragile people in nursing homes

by ABC2019 » 03/09/21, 14:23

Christophe wrote:
izentrop wrote:
Christophe wrote: No death in nursing homes since the end of March 2021 while the spread of the ultra contagious DELTA variant has exploded since?
Isn't that a little fishy? So does the vaccine work when 100% of people are vaccinated?
Probably not the right data ...

Wait there you are saying that the datas from a gouv.fr site are fakenews ? : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

not at all, it's just that from what I see you calculated slopes over periods when the vaccination was incomplete or not even started yet, so I really don't see what you want to get out of it.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 03/09/21, 14:25

Christophe wrote:I have nothing to shake against the background of old people who cane that will make room for young people ... *

At least that has the merit of clarity ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/09/21, 14:39

ABC2019 wrote:not at all, it's just that from what I see you calculated slopes over periods when the vaccination was incomplete or not even started yet, so I really don't see what you want to get out of it.

Please explain to me the inflection point in November 2020 ... change of variant maybe?

If you can get anything out of it you'll never get anything out of it! I abandon your case is really desperate ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/09/21, 14:45

sicetaitsimple wrote:At least that has the merit of clarity ...

At least it has the merit of bitterness, gall, animosity, venom, bile, malevolence, resentment, antipathy, acrimony and hostility. Kiki at 100% of his capacity ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/09/21, 14:50

sicetaitsimple wrote:At least that has the merit of clarity ...

You have to stop the hypocrisy, eh guys ... an old man who cane in an EHPAD is inheritance that no longer melts every month given the EHPAD rates !!
And without inheritance ... they would not be in EHPAD considering the prices! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: Am I despicable? No, it is the human who is!

If not, would you prefer that it be the young people who fall?

Hey speaking of old, my grandmother has just celebrated her 99th birthday and is still at home ... (assisted anyway but at home)

She was born in Germany in 1922, she experienced what you know, she did the HitlerJugend and the German STO (a kind of civic service for girls ... 1 year working for the state), for the At the time, she had the chance to do scientific studies (in the cellar during the war) and ended up as a chemical engineer at the end of the 40s, which must have been rather rare for the time! Well, she told me thatshe thinks that the current world covid is more incomprehensible, selfish and deceitful than that of the dark years of Germany !!

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

Well her region had not been very affected by the fighting and the deportations ... but we may put it on the start of dementia but all the same, she still knows how to reason and she knows and understood well LET THE WORLD OF 2021 STUN!

So when I hear that I have tears in my eyes so the pro "system" propass provax but go well come and do you EC !! The resistance fighters, the heroes, it's us! It's not the ones who go to bed in front of the lobbies !!

You see that I like old people: I listen to them and maybe more than you!
4 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 03/09/21, 14:52

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:not at all, it's just that from what I see you calculated slopes over periods when the vaccination was incomplete or not even started yet, so I really don't see what you want to get out of it.

Please explain to me the inflection point in November 2020 ... change of variant maybe?

already it is not called an inflection point, an inflection point in math is something else (when the slope begins to decrease after having increased, and the curve "crosses its tangent", or in an equivalent way the second derivative vanishes.

Then in November there was a wave we even re-defined, don't you remember? what is it astonishing that it is also distributed in the EHPAD, in addition there were no vaccines at that time, so what relation with the subject?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/09/21, 14:53

(LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!!!!)
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/09/21, 14:56

ABC2019 wrote:Then in November there was a wave we even re-defined, don't you remember? what is it astonishing that it is also distributed in the EHPAD, in addition there were no vaccines at that time, so what relation with the subject?

You are right but you are sinking!

So you openly admit that the drop in growth at the end of November is the effect of confinement ... and the curve did not change during the vaccination campaign ... so you tell us that it takes 100% of vaccinated for the curve to become miraculously flat almost overnight?

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

But how it stinks of hacking statistics!

Go explain to us where we see the effect of the vaccine on these curves?
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 03/09/21, 15:12

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:Then in November there was a wave we even re-defined, don't you remember? what is it astonishing that it is also distributed in the EHPAD, in addition there were no vaccines at that time, so what relation with the subject?

You are right but you are sinking!

So you openly admit that the drop in growth at the end of November is the effect of confinement ... and the curve did not change during the vaccination campaign ... so you tell us that we need 100% of vaccinated so that the curve becomes miraculously flat almost overnight?

Obviously, confinement lowers the number of cases, otherwise what would be the point !!

but the goal of a vaccine is not to need containment to control the epidemic, maybe not suppress the virus, but to manage to live with it. And for EHPADs, it seems to work pretty well. And no, there is no need to be 100% vaccinated, just enough to prevent the virus from spreading there, possibly with a few additional measures.

It's real life, in my mother's nursing home, there is an alert with a positive external caregiver (physiotherapist). They confined the residents who had been in contact with him, tested everyone, and everyone was negative. Not sure it went so well without the vaccine - at least the delta wave is barely visible on the curve.

You suggested a test at the start of the thread, without knowing the result that would give, which is very good. Well now apply it, without cheating.
0 x