#Covid variants (Delta, Epsilon, Lambda ...): appearance, contagion, danger, immunity, treatments, vaccines ...

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: #Variants Covid (Delta, Epsilon, Lambda ...): appearance, contagion, danger, immunity, treatments, vaccines ...

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/01/22, 19:29

Well anyway you're shooting yourself in the foot transforming your forum in anteroom of Tweeter. Personally, I can no longer see all this shit spread out here when precisely if I do not have an account on this "social" network, it is because here I found my account, which is no longer the case. Pity. :(
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: #Variants Covid (Delta, Epsilon, Lambda ...): appearance, contagion, danger, immunity, treatments, vaccines ...

by sicetaitsimple » 10/01/22, 19:35

+1
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 10/01/22, 20:14

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Well anyway you're shooting yourself in the foot transforming your forum in anteroom of Tweeter. Personally, I can no longer see all this shit spread out here when precisely if I do not have an account on this "social" network, it is because here I found my account, which is no longer the case. Pity. :(

It is true that it has become a mess. But the problem for Gadgetdebois is only that it is no longer HIS only mess.
We are facing a real conflict of shit, it's pathetic.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/01/22, 20:41

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Well anyway you're shooting yourself in the foot transforming your forum in anteroom of Tweeter. Personally, I can no longer see all this shit spread out here when precisely if I do not have an account on this "social" network, it is because here I found my account, which is no longer the case. Pity. :(

Well, sorry to relay what I think is interesting ... like many other members ...

So what? Without an account you can read the tweet ... for the videos, make yourself a bogus account ... just to read them ... ah no we can read some of them (but not others?) ...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/01/22, 20:50

I'm talking to you about YOUR forum. This uninterrupted flow of tweets is relatively new and only increases the loading of pages and systematically sends them home when we want to read the reactions. It is extremely bulky and does nothing more than before.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/01/22, 15:32

Deltacron is dead, long live Omicron² or BA2 (?):

Israel: Announcement of a new variant of Omicron with a mutation of the Spike protein, more "virulent" and not detectable by PCR tests.

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/01/22, 18:26

It's normal for blood relatives [ I'm going out > ] =>

Note that by the time it arrives in France it will be reduced...

But the biggest thing is that they have no studies to prove what they say... And more virulent than Omicron, it's Christmas again a second time, which means that it's still less pathogenic.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/22, 19:56

One more: the Belgian sub-micron...https://www.levif.be/actualite/belgique ... 15423.html

Logical continuation after the French sub macron... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

But while the last 9% was thought to be apparently due to the Delta variant, it seems that an intruder has flown under the radar and is actually a new strain: the BA.2 form. of Omicron. “It would be a sub-variant which could have a slightly greater immune escape than the BA.1 form of Omicron but nothing has yet been proven”, indicates epidemiologist Yves Coppieters.

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/01/22, 02:28

They don't get bored anymore, they release variants every month!
More convenient to maintain psychosis and encourage vaccination and vaccination pass

https://www.lindependant.fr/2022/01/19/ ... 056169.php
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/01/22, 02:36

Effectiveness of vaccines? If the supposed dangerousness of BA.2 is close enough to that of Omicron, there should be the same response from vaccines. Either a proven effectiveness on serious forms but not on transmissions.

"Dazzling in Denmark"... Ahahahahah!!! : roll:
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "