#Covid variants (Delta, Epsilon, Lambda ...): appearance, contagion, danger, immunity, treatments, vaccines ...

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: #Variants Covid (Delta, Epsilon, Lambda ...): appearance, contagion, danger, immunity, treatments, vaccines ...

by Christophe » 03/09/21, 15:39

ABC2019 wrote:I told you that I would admit my mistake if you pointed me to a post from me, where I said the vaccines would be enough to achieve collective immunity, and the ones you took me out didn't talk about that at all , that's all.

Go take your pills, you said:

ABC2019 wrote:vaccination will be enough to get rid of the virus

And if, you said in essence that the vaccination worked very well in the EHPAD because the curves (miraculously) became flat at the end of the vaccination campaign (thank you the trainee?) So that vaccination was enough to get rid of (the dead) of the virus !

I already told you about my Grandmother if not ? : roll: : roll: : roll:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: #Variants Covid (Delta, Epsilon, Lambda ...): appearance, contagion, danger, immunity, treatments, vaccines ...

by ABC2019 » 03/09/21, 15:42

Christophe wrote:And if, you said in essence that the vaccination worked very well in the EHPAD because the curves (miraculously) became flat at the end of the vaccination campaign so that the vaccination was enough to get rid (of the deaths) of the virus !

Did I already tell you about my grandmother? : roll: : roll: : roll:

in nursing homes, yes, but this is not sufficient in the population, given the unvaccinated fraction (young people, Philippotists, melenchonists, etc.) and the fact that health measures are probably much easier to control in EHPAD than in the general population.

Vaccines are not enough, but they give a big hand, that I say it and I maintain it. And with the residual infections, we can finally achieve collective immunity, when enough anti-axx recalcitrant will be immune because they caught it ... or died!
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/09/21, 16:05

"Vaccines are not enough, but they give a big helping hand"

I don't know which idiot wrote this, but undoubtedly, he shows extraordinary scientific rigor. I say that of course, "with the ladle", "to judge", "to the pif" and "potentially" ...
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/09/21, 16:20

abcon
Vaccines are not enough, but they give a big helping hand,
how much is a fat? 10%!
that I say it and I maintain it.
like all uneducated fools, professionally, in medicine
And with the residual infections, we can finally achieve collective immunity,
ouarf, ouarf, here he is become Mrs. Irma who makes her predictions with the punch. Your zetetic friends are going to shit in their pants!
when enough nonvaxx will be immunized by the wild virus for life and not a few weeks or months infected with the pus that their will have inoculated ... by force in a vaccine which does not protect, but which kills!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/09/21, 20:33

the Coronavirus works like the flu, seasonally with unpredictable variations.

no collective immunity has ever existed against influenza, for the simple reason that these viruses mutate much faster than the time it would take to establish collective immunity.

During the 1st wave, I told myself that it would be useful to infect young people without consequences rather than old ones, but I understood afterwards, with the appearance of all these resistant variants, that it was a vain quest. .

However, the elderly / frail should avoid catching it.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/09/21, 20:38

Janic wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:Vaccines are not enough, but they help
how much is a fat? 10%!
Less ! (If the pseudo-ccin works for severe forms ...) 0,2% but almost half will die anyway, alas.
Last edited by Obamot the 03 / 09 / 21, 20: 40, 1 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/09/21, 20:38

Remundo wrote:During the 1st wave, I told myself that it would be useful to infect young people without consequences rather than old ones, but I understood afterwards, with the appearance of all these resistant variants, that it was a vain quest. .

Yes, but at the same time, we have leads which allow us to suspect that the procrastination, vaccinations, use of Remdesivir ... of certain decision-makers may have favored the appearance of resistant variants. So, your idea is perhaps a lot less bad than it seems to you, especially since it is increasingly apparent that the immunity acquired naturally is far superior to that obtained by vaccinating .
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/09/21, 21:00

absolutely
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 04/09/21, 00:38

Christophe wrote:We all deserve visionary medals !! except izy and abc ... : Cheesy:

The text quoted on the previous page sante-pollution-prevention / covid-mutations-et-variants-sars-cov2-evolution-immunite-treatments-vaccines-t16725-440.html # p465050 says exactly the same thing my good Cristof, with the addition of the solution of a more effective vaccine in third dose.

Besides, the experts you don't listen to have been saying it for a long time https://www.santelog.com/actualites/cov ... -la-grippe
Last edited by izentrop the 04 / 09 / 21, 00: 44, 1 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/09/21, 00:42

izentrop wrote:The text quoted on the previous page says exactly the same thing my good Cristof, with the addition of the solution of a more effective vaccine in the third dose.

Except that it is not about that, my poor Izy, but that we are talking about it on mainstream media and that this Cohen larva relates it. And your "extra" is ridiculous, too. 8)
Last edited by GuyGadeboisTheBack the 04 / 09 / 21, 00: 43, 1 edited once.
1 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "