#Covid variants (Delta, Epsilon, Lambda ...): appearance, contagion, danger, immunity, treatments, vaccines ...

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid: Sars-Cov2 mutations and variants, evolution, immunity, treatments, vaccines?

by Obamot » 19/03/21, 16:58

A virus is not “alive”, without being too mistaken: it is inert until the moment of infection. There it is no longer “the virus” it becomes “disease”, a viral infection - we then say that the virus “is active”, and in fact, this “activity” supposes that the disease is upstream, - it is a disease of the immune system which results in the weakness of cell membranes, which then become more porous and permeable to viruses! The cell membrane is never completely sealed, unless it has enough “good fats that go well” (with good metabolism of fats, calcium, carbohydrates and a favorable acid / base balance). There the virus cannot enter the cells, its own lipid barrier is dissolved before (I had already published a video which shows that it is not playing out much ...)

Professor Raoult now accepts this hypothesis “that a virus is alive”, Because he would have an“ intelligence ”to know how to adapt / mutate but that could only be circumstantial (Darwin) and that is a shortcut.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid: Sars-Cov2 mutations and variants, evolution, immunity, treatments, vaccines?

by Janic » 20/03/21, 08:41

obamot
Professor Raoult now admits this hypothesis “that a virus is alive”, because it would have an “intelligence” to know how to adapt / mutate but that could only be circumstantial (Darwin) and it is a shortcut.
effectively! What is autonomous is usually considered to be alive, but the virus is not, since it needs a medium to reproduce. It is therefore necessary to revise this somewhat outdated notion in order to reconsider these particular cases.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/03/21, 09:03

For me too: it's not “alive or not", But "it is potentially infectious or not ..."
(dixit Dr Fouché, this is one of the best succinct definitions that I know, to see if Henrion-Caude would agree with that?)

Saying “infectious” is perfect, it brings us back to the initial notion of: vaccine = poison (except that it is “potentially”)
So that's correct.

However, I obviously do not judge Professor Raoult's opinion, I can hear what he is also saying. Since one cannot say either, at the other extreme, that ”Viruses would not be part of the living world"... There you go, let's not decide, let's remain modest, it revolves around the points mentioned.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/03/21, 19:55

COVID-19: Researchers finally understand why the new variants are spreading so quickly

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/03/21, 22:24

And I finally understood why the “spike” proteins (*) cannot penetrate my cells.

The trouble is that like that does not bring a round to the pharmas, they have known it for decades but they do not speak about it (I still have the press release of the WHO, which says what it must be done, and which dates ... from ... last ... century)

* (it always feels “better” to say that in English, it just means “advanced”)
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 22/03/21, 23:08

Come on, a little "almost" off topic to cheer you up.
[url = https: //www.pourquoidocteur.fr/Articles/Question-d-actu/15892-Une-Americaine-infectee-par-une-bacterie-resistante-a-tous-les-antibiotiques/] à la Bactoche / [/ url]
: Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 22/03/21, 23:09

Come on, a little "almost" off topic to cheer you up.
https://www.pourquoidocteur.fr/Articles ... ibiotiques
: Mrgreen:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/03/21, 05:38

Obamot wrote:And I finally understood why the “spike” proteins (*) cannot penetrate my cells.

how many infected people have you been around?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/03/21, 07:37

Your question lacks precision? Infected with what strain? But ouch! Overall, I don't count them anymore, I weigh them!

And that is NOTHING exceptional.
Because you believe that in a year the virus is not already passed by everyone Einstein? (Finally we should say almost 2 full winters, since a recent study finally admits that the virus has circulated since - at least - October 2019)

Human to Human Transmission of MERS / SARS-CoV
Human Coronavirus Infections — Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS),
Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS),
and SARS-CoV-2

David S. Hui, ... Alimuddin Zumla, in Reference Module in Biomedical Sciences, 2020

SARS-CoV spreads by person-to-person contact via respiratory droplets transmission or contact with fomites (Zhao et al., 2003; WHO, 2019a). A super-spreading event at the Prince of Wales Hospital (PWH) in Hong Kong resulted in 138 people, including previously healthy healthcare workers (HCWs) being infected within 2 weeks after exposure to a patient with community acquired pneumonia (CAP) admitted to a general medical ward (Lee et al., 2003). The spread of SARS from the index case to other inpatients in the same medical ward of the PWH appeared consistent with airborne transmission (Yu et al., 2005). SARS-CoV has been detected in upper and lower respiratory tract secretions, feces, urine, and tears. SARS can also spread by airborne transmission as highlighted by a major community outbreak at Amoy Gardens, a private residential complex in Hong Kong. The outbreak also extended to nearby residential areas, thought to be by airborne transmission over a distance of 200 meters(Yu et al., 2014). [b] [font = Helvetica] In Toronto, Canada air samples from a SARS patient's room, and swab samples taken from room surfaces and a nurses' station were positive by SARS-CoV PCR [/ font] [/ b] (Booth et al., 2005).
Even maybe you too?

Do you want to purchase the book? https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 2383116344
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/03/21, 07:48

and as Claude Bernard said: "the microbe is nothing it is the ground which is all "as shown by the vast number of people, positive or not, not sick with this virus or another, with or without vaccines, the religio-scientific myth which has NEVER been proven effective, such as show official statistics of all countries.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "