Covid-19 vaccine: what if we never found it like HIV AIDS?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid-19 vaccine: what if we never found one like HIV AIDS?

by Obamot » 13/07/20, 12:21

GuyGadebois wrote:I have HCQ, AZ, zinc and after 10 days it is settled. Let them go and get them and their vaccines.

Zithromax or Sandoz? Did you take the “drinkable” powder?
I thought about buying some (and I'm going to buy some), but how did you manage to get some without a prescription?
Last edited by Obamot the 13 / 07 / 20, 12: 26, 1 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 13/07/20, 12:25

Obamot wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:I have HCQ, AZ, zinc and after 10 days it is settled. Let them go and get them and their vaccines.

I thought about buying some (and I'm going to buy some), but how did you manage to get some without a prescription?

When I say "I have", it does not mean that I have it at home, but that eventually "I have" it available. Worse, my brother-in-law is a pharmacist, incidentally. : Cheesy:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/07/20, 12:28

There is the oral solution. I want the one from IHU ...

Seriously, I'm going to order 2 boxes ... The story of the covid-party made me think!

And if I never need it within 5 years, it will have cost me peanuts compared to my skin ... :?

If you have covid, act quickly! If it's broken the day you need it ... um
Last edited by Obamot the 13 / 07 / 20, 12: 30, 1 edited once.
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 13/07/20, 12:29

Obamot wrote:There is the oral solution. I want the one from IHU ...

Kezako?
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/07/20, 12:30

GuyGadebois wrote:
Obamot wrote:There is the oral solution. I want the one from IHU ...

Kezako?

https://compendium.ch/product/1092235-a ... 50-mg/mpro

I no longer buy my Sandoz drugs in France, I had taken Neocitran once in Switzerland (more than 20 years ago) it had worked well, then 2 other times in France = zero effect

Indications / Possibilities of use
Azithromycin is indicated for the following infections when caused by susceptible microorganisms:
lower respiratory tract infections: acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis, community-acquired pneumonia of mild to moderate severity, caused by pneumococci, Haemophilus influenzae or Moraxella catarrhalis and which can be treated orally.
upper respiratory tract infections including sinusitis, tonsillitis and pharyngitis (the penicillin is usually the drug of choice for the treatment of Streptococcus pyogenes pharyngitis, including rheumatic fever prevention). Azithromycin is generally effective against streptococci found in the oropharynx, but there are currently no studies establishing the efficacy of azithromycin in the subsequent prevention of rheumatic fever.
otitis media.
skin and wound infections.
non-gonococcal urethritis and cervicitis, due to Chlamydia trachomatis. Any concomitant infection with gonococci or Treponema pallidum must be excluded, as these germs are not susceptible.
prevention of infections due to the intracellular complex Mycobacterium avium (MAC) in patients infected with HIV who are over 12 years old and have a CD4 lymphocyte count less than 100 / µl. [Well...]

azithromycin = / VS penicillin?
Last edited by Obamot the 13 / 07 / 20, 12: 47, 1 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 13/07/20, 12:45

Obamot wrote:I no longer buy my Sandoz drugs in France

A drug without a dose is risky. : Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/07/20, 12:48

The important thing is to dose : Cheesy:

Wikipedia

[azithromycin VS penicillin on Wiki]
azithromycin being the alternative antibiotic given to patients allergic or sensitive to penicillin
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azithromycine

So HCQ + penicillin ... is it prescribed?

GuyGadebois wrote:A drug without a dose is risky. : Cheesy:

... indeed, the composition and the concentrations were not the same on the packaging: seen afterwards!
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 13/07/20, 13:50

Christophe wrote:At home we can talk about that of hepatitis B ... which could trigger plaque scolysis (or something that looked a lot like it) ... or how the cure is worse than the evil we are trying to avoid !!

It seems to me that you play the game of anti-vaccines by making a generality of exceptional cases, which in any case would have triggered the disease by another stress.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/07/20, 14:12

izentrop wrote:
Christophe wrote:At home we can talk about that of hepatitis B ... which could trigger plaque scolysis (or something that looked a lot like it) ... or how the cure is worse than the evil we are trying to avoid !!

It seems to me that you play the game of anti-vaccines by making a generality of exceptional cases, which anyway would have triggered the disease by another stress.

Ah ... are you aware of that? And you say you challenge the work of Prof. Raoult ...? Didn't you read it then or was it gratuitous nastiness? Hopefully for you that you will not have leukemia one day, doctors sometimes fear to find piles of filth in the form of metastases ... I hope at least that your brain does not look like that?

Frankly you weren't flying very high, but that sucks : roll:
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 13/07/20, 17:03

Obamot wrote:Can you give us a link to a vaccine tested in a randomized, double-blind study? Image

Ah well no it's not a game.

Randomized and double-blind studies this is only for hydroxychloroquine and azthromicin.

For everything else no question ... you're not crazy we could discover that redemsivir is more deadly than hydroxychloroquine from March 15 to April 30, 2020 ... it would be shameful.
2 x