Covid-19 vaccine: what if we never found it like HIV AIDS?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Covid-19 vaccine: what if we never found one like HIV AIDS?

by Rajqawee » 21/01/21, 12:15

Christophe wrote:
In short, it's a total mess! But we already knew it!

Have we been lied to without our knowing it?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/21, 12:17

Uh ... JOKER !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/21, 12:29

The pro Raoult and antivax activists hit hard !! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

According to Indian media, a fire is underway at the Serum institute of India, the world's largest vaccine manufacturer, located in Pune. At this stage we have no more information but a thick cloud of smoke is indeed emanating from the building.

Unless it is a willful destruction of compromising evidence or an act aimed at creating the shortage of a competitor or the big Illuminati conspirators who want no vaccine or the reptilians who want us to save the climate because they screwed up. look theirs since 1957?

Or a little of it all mixed up?

Mouahahaha what are we laughing at every day !! Long live the covid, it shows the real nature of the human species !!
1 x
Robob
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Small observational study on Pfizer and / or Moderna vaccines

by Robob » 21/01/21, 13:29

ABC2019 wrote:
robob wrote:I am the business and I am looking for where we are in this US retirement home:
https://auburnpub.com/news/local/five-m ... c78d4.html
It is the local cabbage leaf.
"There were 44 deaths at The Commons on St. Anthony in Auburn."
All residents have had their second picouze since January 11 or 12.
January 19 article:
We have 16 more deaths than a week ago.

To be continued... :?

I don't quite understand what you want to deduce from all that, if they were already infected, it's obvious that the vaccine no longer has an effect, right? it's not an antibody serum like what we injected into Trump!

There is a timeline in the facts:
When people at the end of their life (EHPAD) catch the covid, if they are fragile and do not resist it, it does not last 3 weeks with hospitalization and reaction: the facts show that they go away in a few days, in general well less than 2 weeks.
When people are vaccinated with these mRNA vaccines, the facts show that they develop antibodies in 15 days (approximately, more or less).
Pfizer studies indicate that the first vaccination is 80% effective. Vidal indicates 52.4%.

Now you look at the timeline:

On December 22, we know that there is an epidemic: positive people are logically not vaccinated. The others are already vaccinated: the article clearly indicates that 226 of the 256 residents were vaccinated on 22/12.
January 5, we are 14 days later: the first vaccine should have had its effect at least in part. On this date we have 115 positive (at least 85 positive people among the vaccinated, whereas they were negative on the day of the vaccine) and 10 deaths, but it is too early to conclude anything. Even though those vaccinated on 22/12 were not positive, they were able to nab the virus before the vaccine took effect. We can still consider that 15 days after vaccination we should have some protection from now on (50% or 90% according to Pfizer). It is also controllable thanks to a serological test: given the importance of the mediated case at the start and of course the need to treat the positives as well as to analyze what is happening, it seems logical that this has been done. .
January 11: 6 more days, we can consider, in the absence of serological test :frown: , that people vaccinated on 22/12 are partially immune to 80% (Pfizer) or 50% (serious guy who is suspicious of Pfizer results). We have 28 deaths and 180 positive. Patients who are still negative receive their 2nd dose: there must be a hundred negative patients: those there should be protected at 50% or more, and should be within 2 or 3 weeks at 95% (according to Pfizer ). Again, it is possible to partially verify the protection status through serological testing.
On 19/01 we had 44 deaths, that is to say 16 more: who died? Had these people received their 2 doses, or only one, since when? What does the serology say? How will it evolve in the coming days?

So what I deduce: it's all well and good to throw articles in the press saying: "it's not the vaccine, the epidemic was there before", but we should not take us for idiots. The question is not whether the vaccine kills but whether it protects. There is now a month's history since vaccination, with medical surveillance, and we have the right to be properly informed. Each patient was followed and the analysis of the situation can give a good indication of the effectiveness of the vaccine on this type of population.

Otherwise there is no doubt that we will think that this vaccine is wrong, except those who are not informed, therefore those who read the press and watch TV.
For example you, with your anti-HCQ, anti-IVM, anti-IHU, undoubtedly pro-government speeches, I have just informed you and you can also follow this little affair. : Cheesy:

FYI, my mother is in an EHPAD and is getting vaccinated today. She is consenting.
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 21/01/21, 13:37

robob wrote:January 11: 6 more days, we can consider, in the absence of serological test :frown: , that people vaccinated on 22/12 are partially immune to 80% (Pfizer) or 50% (serious guy who is suspicious of Pfizer results). We have 28 deaths and 180 positive. Patients who are still negative receive their 2nd dose: there must be a hundred negative patients: those there should be protected at 50% or more, and should be within 2 or 3 weeks at 95% (according to Pfizer ). Again, it is possible to partially verify the protection status through serological testing.
On 19/01 we had 44 deaths, that is to say 16 more: who died? Had these people received their 2 doses, or only one, since when? What does the serology say? How will it evolve in the coming days?

I don't know, what about you? I don't see why you're taking that aggressive tone, I just said I wasn't sure what you wanted to deduce from those numbers. You take the most complex situation where the virus was spreading at the same time that we were vaccinated, where we do not know very well how quickly the immunity develops, who was affected or not .... I do not know too what to conclude.

Either you do a serious calculation if you know how to do it, or you wait for competent people to do it for you!

But hey for a complicated case, we will have thousands of simple cases where we will have vaccinated all residents of EHPAD before the virus arrives and we will easily see if an epidemic arrives when immunity is supposed to have developed.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 21/01/21, 15:21

ABC2019 wrote:I don't know, and you ? I can not see why are you taking that aggressive tone, i just said that I couldn't see very wellwhat you wanted to deduce from these figures. You take the most complex situation where the virus was spreading at the same time as we were vaccinating, wherewe don't know very well how quickly immunity develops, who was hit or not .... I don't know what to conclude.

Either you do a serious calculation if you know how to do it, or you wait for competent people to do it for you!
But hey for a complicated case, we will have thousands of simple cases where we will have vaccinated all residents of EHPAD before the virus arrives and we will easily see if an epidemic arrives when immunity is supposed to have developed.

Or how to speak to say nothing while tackling others ... : roll:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 21/01/21, 16:10

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:I don't know, and you ? I can not see why are you taking that aggressive tone, i just said that I couldn't see very wellwhat you wanted to deduce from these figures. You take the most complex situation where the virus was spreading at the same time as we were vaccinating, wherewe don't know very well how quickly immunity develops, who was hit or not .... I don't know what to conclude.

Or how to speak to say nothing while tackling others ... : roll:

as you say yes you give a good example : Mrgreen: .

Guy, I don't know if you are a smoker and you do the month without tobacco, or drinker and you do the month without alcohol, but I offer you a little personal challenge: the month when you write on the forum without attacking others in each message. Chick? : Mrgreen:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/21, 16:19

The idea is defended but you will have to do the same ... including with indirect attacks ...

Like your delirium this morning on the methods of testing the dead!
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 21/01/21, 17:51

Christophe wrote:The idea is defended but you will have to do the same ... including with indirect attacks ...

Like your delirium this morning on the methods of testing the dead!

Bah, when he announced 200000 deaths in France thanks to a "clever calculation", we can realize the competence of the guy ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/21, 18:05

Uh ... I don't remember but we are approaching 80 ... with fairly strict measures ...

So 200 we would probably be there without great doubt if no sanitary measures had been taken!
0 x