Covid-19 vaccine: what if we never found it like HIV AIDS?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Covid-19 vaccine: what if we never found one like HIV AIDS?

by Christophe » 17/01/21, 18:30

ABC2019 wrote: the vaccines have shown an efficacy of 90% in a double-blind population, in 20 cases,

Average age and distribution of ages of 20 cases?
Gender distribution?

Because for Moderna I gave you the figures above: 60% of women and 87% are under 55 years old.

ABC2019 wrote:just give me a study with the same methodological quality and results as those on vaccines, and I'll believe it!

A press service communication do you call that a quality study? Ah yes the contracts were already signed ...

But we don't mind the studies now since the damage is done and we will see the field figures of over 65s in a few weeks ...

ABC2019 wrote:if you are over 65 the risks increase significantly

Correct and therefore the 90% unanimously adopted by all the press and the politicians were calculated on which% of over 65 years ??? 20%? 30% ? Certainly less ... since for Moderna 87% are under 55 years old ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 17/01/21, 18:46

just give me a study with the same methodological quality and results as those on vaccines, and I'll believe it!
Better than biased studies or not, there have been official mortality statistics in each country for more than a century, it is much more hindsight than a few weeks or a few months and there it is undeniable
but I remind you that the vaccine against the covid will not be compulsory, so you do as you want, knowing that if you exceed 65 years the risks increase clearly, but it is you who see (I learned that the dad of a secretary at my job died of covid in December, it was done in a few days).
Oh, the blow of the feeling, the tear in the eye! Even with a pseudo vaccine supposed to be 90% effective, this leaves more than 6 million people where it would not be and therefore leaving the dads of secretaries with plenty of time to break their pipe, for lack of effectiveness of the vaccine!
and anyway you will not have priority for the injections before these results are known, so no need to stress, you can make an informed decision
Christophe has just told you that to be vaccinated without any certainty of immediate and longer term non-dangerousness, it would be suicidal and criminal, you have a hard head!
And as a reminder no carcinogenesis studies are done and since cancers take a long time to develop or they can accelerate current ones, NO LAB WANTS TO COMMIT ON THIS POINT.and that nobody in the media, nor the marketing scientists, say it! Read their leaflet, so you can make an informed decision!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 17/01/21, 19:16

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote: the vaccines have shown an efficacy of 90% in a double-blind population, in 20 cases,

Average age and distribution of ages of 20 cases?
Gender distribution?

Because for Moderna I gave you the figures above: 60% of women and 87% are under 55 years old.

if the data on this sample shows that vaccine protection does not depend very much on age and sex, it is not really a problem (for example you are not interested in the proportions of blondes and browns or blue). I didn't hear that there was a strong dependence on these factors, otherwise I think we would have talked about it?

Note that it is not at all the same when we test a drug like HCQ, because here we are not talking about protection against infection but avoiding deaths, and there we KNOW that the lethality depends a lot on the age.

ABC2019 wrote:just give me a study with the same methodological quality and results as those on vaccines, and I'll believe it!

A press service communication do you call that a quality study? Ah yes the contracts were already signed ...

But we don't mind the studies now since the damage is done and we will see the field figures of over 65s in a few weeks ...

uh what are you expecting? a wave of mortality for the vaccinated?

there for once we should already have data !!

ABC2019 wrote:if you are over 65 the risks increase significantly

Correct and therefore the 90% unanimously adopted by all the press and the politicians were calculated on which% of over 65 years ??? 20%? 30% ? Certainly less ... since for Moderna 87% are under 55 years old ...

see above, I did not hear that immunity depended on age, unlike lethality ... I think that if it was the case we would have already seen thousands of tweets and videos zoned in the area. complosphere !!!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/01/21, 19:20

I think that these vaccines are quite ineffective in fighting the pandemic ... and that, if I was a conspirator, that the real goal of some, maybe not to fight against the sars cov2 ...

You just have to wait for the figures ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/01/21, 19:22

ABC2019 wrote:if the data on this sample shows that vaccine protection does not depend very much on age and sex, it is not really a problem (for example you are not interested in the proportions of blondes and browns or blue). I didn't hear that there was a strong dependence on these factors, otherwise I think we would have talked about it?

Keskidi? You are delirious my poor there! We are not talking about the vaccine but about the disease !!

Haven't you heard that covid kills older people more (80% of deaths)?
Haven't you heard that covid kills more men (1/3 - 2/3)?

So to test a vaccine without old age and with 2/3 of women ... it's choosing your cohort ... it's dishonest and it in no way proves the vaccine efficacy for severe cases ... (80% of old)...
0 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 17/01/21, 19:52

Christophe wrote:I think that these vaccines are quite ineffective in fighting the pandemic ... and that, if I was a conspirator, that the real goal of some, maybe not to fight against the sars cov2 ...

I say that vaccines give the illusion that the beautiful days are coming back .....
But in fact, we will have mutants. The vaccines will work more or less on these mutants.
And let's admit for a second that we get out of this Covid 19 episode. Behind it we have a big economic disaster, and then surely big climatic catastrophes with occasional food shortages, wars, the rise of fundamentalism, etc ....
And we will do a new bullshit and we will have another Covid (21, 22, 23?).

I have switched to positive collapsology where in fact what interests me is to live life as well as possible. Covid, climate crisis, financial crisis, economic crisis - where is the difference?
I'll go get vaccinated, but I don't see it as the door to Heaven : Mrgreen:
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 17/01/21, 20:07

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:if the data on this sample shows that vaccine protection does not depend very much on age and sex, it is not really a problem (for example you are not interested in the proportions of blondes and browns or blue). I didn't hear that there was a strong dependence on these factors, otherwise I think we would have talked about it?

Keskidi? You are delirious my poor there! We are not talking about the vaccine but about the disease !!

Haven't you heard that covid kills older people more (80% of deaths)?
Haven't you heard that covid kills more men (1/3 - 2/3)?

uh yes, that's what I said: lethality depends a lot on age

So to test a vaccine without old age and with 2/3 of women ... it's choosing your cohort ... it's dishonest and it in no way proves the vaccine efficacy for severe cases ... (80% of old)...

Well, no, it doesn't matter since we are not testing lethality but just immunity (the reduction in patients). If the over 65s represent 20% of the population but 10% of your sample, but the 90% immunity rate is the same for all age groups, we don't care: that would still have been 90% even with 20% in your sample.

In other words, a non-representativeness of a character is only serious if the factor you are testing depends on this character, otherwise if it does not depend on it, it does not impact the results.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 17/01/21, 20:08

ENERC wrote:
Christophe wrote:I think that these vaccines are quite ineffective in fighting the pandemic ... and that, if I was a conspirator, that the real goal of some, maybe not to fight against the sars cov2 ...

I say that vaccines give the illusion that the beautiful days are coming back .....
But in fact, we will have mutants. The vaccines will work more or less on these mutants.

that's a real problem, we don't know how long the vaccines will be effective, either because immunity decreases, or because new strains are arriving ...
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 17/01/21, 23:46

ABC2019 wrote:
ENERC wrote:I say that vaccines give the illusion that the beautiful days are coming back .....

that's a real problem, we don't know how long the vaccines will be effective, either because immunity decreases, or because new strains are arriving ...

The non-persistence of protection and the absence of protection against contagions and mutations are indeed part of "ineffective in the fight against the pandemic" ... : Cheesy:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 18/01/21, 00:25

You have to give your sources the experts, because even Yazdan does not know https://www.bfmtv.com/replay-emissions/ ... 70153.html
0 x