Covid-19 vaccine: what if we never found it like HIV AIDS?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid-19 vaccine: what if we never found one like HIV AIDS?

by ABC2019 » 21/11/20, 18:30

Janic wrote: but no sailor will manage to make a ship fly (otherwise it would be known!) because each job has its own specific criteria applied to its specialty.
Idem A vs H!

if it was just the problem that they are not the same specialty, then explain to me why a shipbuilder would not also challenge the scientificity of aeronautics, or why the different specialties of A. would not also dispute between them?

the fact that this is not the case proves that your explanation is surely not correct. Besides, speaking of "A." as a whole, it's good that you admit that the different specialties of medicine A. have a common characteristic that H. does not have, and that therefore it goes beyond the problem of simply being different specialties.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/11/20, 18:52

: Arrowd: where are you going to look for all this ... my question is simple are you ok with that? : Arrowd:

Fluid mechanics
Fluid mechanics is the branch of physics concerned with the mechanics of fluids (liquids, gases, and plasmas) and the forces on them. It has applications in a wide range of disciplines, including mechanical, civil, chemical and biomedical engineering, geophysics, oceanography, meteorology, astrophysics, and biology.
It can be divided into fluid statics, the study of fluids at rest; and fluid dynamics, the study of the effect of forces on fluid motion.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 21/11/20, 18:59

Obamot wrote:: arrowd: where are you going to look for all this ... my question is simple are you ok with that? : Arrowd:

Fluid mechanics
Fluid mechanics is the branch of physics concerned with the mechanics of fluids (liquids, gases, and plasmas) and the forces on them. It has applications in a wide range of disciplines, including mechanical, civil, chemical and biomedical engineering, geophysics, oceanography, meteorology, astrophysics, and biology.
It can be divided into fluid statics, the study of fluids at rest; and fluid dynamics, the study of the effect of forces on fluid motion.

I agree with what is written except that you asked me
Obamot wrote:And while we're talking about “physical” you still haven't answered the question of: how many “[i]dynamic fluids ”... [/ i]

and not what are the branches of the mechanical fluids (or there are indeed statics and dynamics).
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 21/11/20, 19:03

To Obamot and ABC:
It is certainly a very interesting subject, but what does it have to do with "'vaccine covid19, and if we never found ..."?

May one of you (a priori Obamot who seems the most in search of information) open a thread dedicated to this subject.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/11/20, 19:16

AbC2019 talks to us all the time about inexpensive religion but that you don't see it. : Wink:

ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:: arrowd: where are you going to look for all this ... my question is simple are you ok with that? : Arrowd:

Fluid mechanics

I agree with what is written except that you asked me [...] for the branches of the mechanical fluids (or there are indeed statics and dynamics).

So that makes us two distinct branches. Thank you for your answer, it still took a while. : Wink:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 21/11/20, 19:24

but what does this have to do with "'covid19 vaccine, what if we never found ..."?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/11/20, 19:39

ABC
I answer on the subject homeopathy which comes out of this subject.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 21/11/20, 19:55

Janic wrote:ABC
I answer on the subject homeopathy which comes out of this subject.

That's right, to my knowledge homeopathy has so far not promoted any recommendation in terms of treatment of Covid, it cautiously withdrew from the game in March or April via a press release from Laboratoires Boiron ....
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/11/20, 19:57

same thing, answer on homeopathy subject.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 21/11/20, 20:01

Obamot wrote:So that makes us two distinct branches. Thank you for your answer, it still took a while. : Wink:

But not two branches of Fluid DYNAMICS like you asked me!
two branches of the MECHANICS of fluids, one which is STATIC and the other which is DYNAMICS.

Dynamics and mechanics are not synonymous!

but I don't see the connection with vaccines either, I just politely answer your questions even if I don't see the connection to the subject.
0 x