Covid-19, non-respiratory medical effects ...

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid-19, non-respiratory medical effects ...

by Obamot » 31/08/20, 00:08

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
if you found it, why don't you say it? you did not restrict yourself to give all the references you could until now!

I have no intention of doing this research, if you can't justify it, I consider your accusation unfounded, that's all.

You can take what you want, I don't care

Just a big ass attitude, sorry ....
Are you saying something and don't want to give sources? In this case you do not affirm, you keep it to yourself if it is (possibly) confidential.
It's not my idea of ​​a forum of discussing.

You are incredibly bad faith, on the one hand you demand inappropriate things here from Adrien (who knows what he is saying unlike you, sorry ...) while on the other hand when we ask for accounts ã About peremptory affirmations, you say let's talk nonsense when you didn't even bother to read or understand ... post409495.html # p409495

sicetaitsimple wrote:Yes, we can write the word "troll" to cut short a discussion
Not to cut it short, just because you're a big ... troll.
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 31/08/20, 00:29

Obamot wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:
You can take what you want, I don't care

Just a big ass attitude, sorry ....
Are you saying something and don't want to give sources? In this case you do not affirm, you keep it to yourself if it is (possibly) confidential.
It's not my idea of ​​a forum of discussing.

You are incredibly bad faith, on the one hand you demand inappropriate things here from Adrien (who knows what he is saying unlike you, sorry ...) while on the other hand when we ask for accounts ã About peremptory affirmations, you say let's talk nonsense when you didn't even bother to read or understand ... post409495.html # p409495

sicetaitsimple wrote:Yes, we can write the word "troll" to cut short a discussion
Not to cut it short, just because you're a big ... troll.

Anyway since I gave the source worry you are doing all the ducks Image Image
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 31/08/20, 00:58

0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 31/08/20, 11:36

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Anyway since I gave the source worry you are doing all the ducks

Yes, given the nature of the source, it is certainly best to avoid adding fuel to the fire.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 31/08/20, 14:19

It's still difficult to add fuel to the fire and duck simultaneously.
You can always try, we will gladly attend the ... show ... Image[/ Quote]
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 31/08/20, 15:21

Anyway since I gave the source worry you are doing all the ducks Image Image

No, I just wanted to know where you got this info from. You gave a twitter link on a guy who complained about not having money on his project, which act, thank you.

I don't know which call he was answering, but for your information, the ANR pass rate is around 1/7, so for a guy who gets funding, there are 6 who yell that it ' isn't fair, because their project was the best, so you won't have a hard time finding some.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 01/09/20, 08:29

Christophe wrote:We have known for a few days ... covid-19 can also cause brain damage in some cases,

It can be verified ... And even among uncontaminated people ... 75% of the population has become completely barge ....
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/09/20, 16:17

The good news continues ...

COVID-19: The disease can affect the heart, even without any symptoms!

After recovering from the illness, several people have reported experiencing persistent breathing problems. The virus is believed to leave “lung scars”. The sequelae also affect the heart unfortunately. But in recent weeks, some people have developed heart damage, despite never having developed any symptoms of COVID-19. An observation that worries the medical community ...

The phenomenon also explains why sports leagues act with extreme caution, especially across the Atlantic. Imagine: top athletes, sick who ignore each other, with damaged hearts, who continue to practice their activity intensively. University and professional leagues fear that their players will collapse one after the other ...

Young athletes in danger
Very early on, it was found that the coronavirus could cause heart damage even in people without any pre-existing cardiovascular problems, and even in patients without symptoms of respiratory distress. At the end of July, a study conducted by German researchers reported that 78% of recent COVID-19 patients had cardiac involvement.

In addition, 60% of them suffered from continuous inflammation of the myocardium. Scientists specify that these consequences are independent of pre-existing conditions, the severity and the course of the disease (only a third of the subjects had to be hospitalized). As they point out, these results indicate that continued investigation into the long-term cardiovascular consequences of COVID-19 is more than needed. One of the authors, Elike Nagel, added: "I personally believe that COVID will increase the incidence of heart failure over the next decades."

In the United States, as elsewhere, “sudden” heart disease is not uncommon. Especially among young athletes. Brady Feeney, an Indiana University football player, was recently a victim of the virus: in perfect health and excellent physical condition, he quickly suffered from respiratory problems and is now facing complications. cardiac. Sedrick Williams, of the University of Houston, diagnosed positive in July, said on Aug. 10 he was withdrawing from the season due to heart complications as well. A decision motivated by the sudden death of basketball player Michael Ojo, 27, struck down by a heart attack during training three days previously; the young man was reportedly infected with the coronavirus in July.

Boston Red Sox pitcher Eduardo Rodriguez recently said he "feels like he's 100 years old." Following his battle with COVID-19, he now suffers from myocarditis and had to end his baseball season. In total, according to the American media ESPN, more than a dozen athletes from the universities of the Power Five conferences have been identified as suffering from myocardial damage following a coronavirus infection. Two of these university groups have already postponed all competitions to 2021.

This explosion of heart disease is scary and the various sports leagues are now walking on eggshells. Although it can go away without causing other complications, myocarditis can also lead to abnormal heart rhythms, chronic heart failure, and even sudden death. However, several studies suggest that patients with COVID-19 show signs of the disease months after contracting the virus. Ultimately, the long-term impact of COVID-related myocarditis, including the majority of mild cases, remains unknown.

An undeniable impact on the heart muscle
A study (not peer-reviewed to date) involving 139 healthcare workers recovering from coronavirus infection, found that around 10 weeks after their first symptoms, 37% of them were diagnosed with myocarditis or myopericarditis. However, less than half of them had presented symptoms during their first analyzes.

As explained in this report, myocarditis can result from direct infection from the virus attacking the heart, or from inflammation triggered by the body's overly aggressive immune response (cytokine storm). In addition, it turns out that it is not necessarily related to age: doctors recently shared the case of an 11-year-old child with multisystem inflammatory syndrome linked to COVID-19, who died of heart failure one day after admission to hospital. The autopsy revealed the presence of coronavirus particles in the child's heart tissue, confirming that the virus is directly responsible for his death.

Likewise, a recent study published on medRxiv reports the presence of viral proteins in the heart muscle of six patients who died of respiratory failure. They had no history of heart disease and showed no signs of a heart attack when they contracted the disease.

Doctors are constantly encountering cases of sudden onset of heart disease, especially among young adults. Ossama Samuel, deputy head of cardiology at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, evokes, for example, the case of a patient who developed myocarditis four weeks after having initially recovered from the infection; treated with steroids, the inflammation then returned as pericarditis. Another patient, in his forties and rather athletic, now presents with recurrent heart rhythm disturbances, disturbing enough that he carries a defibrillator with him at all times; an MRI showed fibrosis and scarring in her heart muscle.

These disorders are all the more worrying as the diagnosis is not always easy to make. Myocarditis is expressed most of the time by shortness of breath, chest pain, fever, fatigue. But some people do not have any of these symptoms! As it stands, due to the risk of severe arrhythmia and sudden death, Professor Samuel urges athletes with COVID-related myocarditis not to play competitive sports for at least three to six months .

https://trustmyscience.com/covid-19-peu ... -symptome/
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 02/09/20, 16:47

Christophe wrote:The good news continues ...

COVID-19: The disease can affect the heart, even without any symptoms!

Young athletes in danger

Ah well, me who thought I was reading the experts of forum that detecting and treating young people only served to improve the statistics ...

Finally, detecting young people is used to ... treat young people ... what a surprise Image

So what should all those "who haven't taken anything apart from doliprane and for whom it happened by itself" do?

Maybe a little heart exam?

What if it turns out that in the end they have lesions?
There are some who better shut it up instead of spouting nonsense all over the place
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 02/09/20, 17:02

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Ah well, me who thought I was reading the experts of forum that detecting and treating young people only served to improve the statistics ...

You are wrong, it is necessary to screen less, it is Pr. Perronne who said it.
0 x