Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity, Side Effects and Immunology

by Obamot » 28/01/23, 20:42

izentrop wrote:Other graphics software of this type have not been updated like [•••] it's a shame. That of vaximpact also moreover, to believe that they want to leave the beautiful part to the disinformators.

Christian Julia explains the principle quite well

IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS THAT YOU'VE BEEN STUFFING OUR SKULLS with copy/pasted, without ever getting into a fair debate, it's been months that you haven't answered questions for fear of getting knocked out, like with ROBOB, but when are you going to stop this circus. On your deathbed? To make you gnaw from the inside, with a narrative that no one can believe anymore...?
Yes there are principles, but also the deceptions and biases that go with them. Every month the most astounding revelations keep coming, and only ostrich behavior can avoid them, my word! : roll: : Shock:
0 x
VetusLignum
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by VetusLignum » 29/01/23, 02:30

A new adverse effect of MRNA vaccines, which to my knowledge none of the "anti-vax" had even dared to imagine: the vaccinated will (especially as they multiply the reminders) react against the covid virus by producing IgG4 antibodies. These are the antibodies that the body normally produces against harmless foreign bodies (like pollen), so that there is no immune reaction against them. But if the body treats the covid virus in this way, then the virus will multiply without limit, causing all the damage it is capable of, and death will in my opinion be inevitable.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36548397/
https://veryvirology.substack.com/p/igg ... tch-end-of
3 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/01/23, 06:56

VetusLignum wrote:A new side effect of MRNA vaccines, which to my knowledge none of the "anti-vax" had even dared to imagine:
Translation of the article (I synthesized the title):

Pharmacovigilance forgotten: the end of beans!
Isotypic mutation in s/class igG4 = ANTI-antibody!

Injections => deadly risk

357d37ed-4ee1-4a5a-99f4-8b922a79f0bd_640x660.jpg
357d37ed-4ee1-4a5a-99f4-8b922a79f0bd_640x660.jpg (103.71 Kio) Consulté 1194 fois
Tired of COVID? After mRNA injections your immune system is too: the innate, the adaptive and the complementary are all out of order, and you find yourself helpless.

In recent weeks, all scientists have heard about the class change of immunoglobulins to IgG4 observed after vaccination.

I think it's safe to say that it took absolutely everyone by surprise: neither the mainstream liars nor the resistance seem to have seen it coming. While there are many brilliant scientists who accurately predicted much of what we would see over time, I can't think of a single one who saw this particular disaster coming. Please correct me if I'm wrong, because they deserve applause.

That said, it's a disaster. I hesitated to join the chorus of doomsayers without clearly understanding the mechanics and implications; now that it is, the only thing left for me to do is share what i have learned with you, hoping that the two of us can reach some of these people before it is too late.

If you have received a COVID-19 vaccine, you should read this. I, and many others, have been trying to save you from your own arrogance and complacency for years.

Last chance.

Author: Adam Gaertner virology researcher
https://mobile.twitter.com/veryvirology

(Excerpts from the long version)
I stopped after the defining points of the summary (entirety so far)
For more details, consult the interactive links of the V/en.)
You will find that in the long version, each statement is very well documented. If you disagree with something I've written, please take the time to read the quotes provided before returning to Colbert's Vax-Scene. If that can't help you understand what was done to you, nothing can...

There are many subjects to cover, and I leave no stone unturned. When you get to the end of this article, if you take the time to read the citations, you will have a better understanding of relevant aspects of immunology, microbiology, virology, pathology and proteomics than the vast majority of physicians. You already know some of them, but many are new. What you do with this information is up to you, but I ask that you use it to help people in need. After they apologize, maybe. Clott Adams, lead the way!
Without further ado, let's get to the heart of the matter.

A brief outline of everything
The immune system is generally considered to consist of two major domains: innate and adaptive.

For the purposes of this article, I expand it to four: innate, adaptive, complementary, and cytosolic. In this way, we will be able to identify, compare, contrast, characterize and explore more precisely the relevant aspects of each of them. This will not be a complete presentation; I could spend a lifetime trying to write it. I will instead focus on the relevant sections and discuss them.

Adaptive Immunity: Antibodies
Adaptive immunity is, to a large extent, centered on the recognition of antigenic peptides, the production of antibodies, the subsequent binding of these antibodies to pathogens, and the interaction of these bound antibodies with various immune cells to trigger various functions. . There are several classes and several subclasses. The ones we are going to focus on are the IgG class antibodies.

6cbfeef6-cf65-4fdc-84c3-88e5cdd09cd1_3495x2755.jpg
de Taeye, SW, Rispens, T., & Vidarsson, G. (2019). Human IgG ligands and their effector functions. Antibodies, 8(2), 30. https://doi.org/10.3390/antib8020030

Upon naïve exposure to a given pathogen, the first antibodies to be deployed will be those of the IgM class. They are very broad and nonspecific, and constitute the first step in building immunity against a given pathogen: once the infection has progressed, pathogen-specific IgG antibodies begin to form. IgG1, IgG2 and IgG3 all play crucial, sometimes overlapping roles: after binding to the pathogen, they activate the complement system, mark pathogens for phagocytosis by innate and adaptive immune cells, neutralize virus entry proteins, transport bound proteins to lymph nodes for examination, etc.

IgG4 is the ANTI-antibody. It does not neutralize pathogens, target them, or activate complement: rather, it signals to anything it encounters that its prey is harmless and should not be attacked. IgG4 is expressed upon repeated exposure to a foreign body that dendritic cells, the masterminds of the immune response, have determined to be harmless. The main example of their function is to prevent unnecessary immune response to pollen. Although they have been implicated in autoimmune diseases, this is not the subject that interests us here. I continue the army analogy: IgG4 is a flashing IFF (Identification Friend or Foe) signal.

An IgG4 response to a dangerous replicating pathogen is probably the worst response we could have induced, and as we noted at the start, that is exactly what happens. Serum levels of different IgG subclasses normally vary somewhat in response to infection. What is not normal is the fact that a few months after a booster - we do not know exactly how many, which may also reflect the fact that the vast majority of vaccines administered are probably more or less inactive - the rates levels of IgG1, IgG2 and IgG3 fall sharply and the response is dominated by IgG4!

IMG_20230129_063306.png
IMG_20230129_063306.png (99.01 KiB) Viewed 1194 times
Irrgang, P., Gerling, J., Kocher, K., Lapuente, D., Steininger, P. et al. (2022). Class switch towards non-inflammatory, spike-specific IgG4 antibodies after repeated SARS-COV-2 mRNA vaccination. Science Immunology. https://doi.org/10.1126/sciimmunol.ade2798

There are several dangerous pitfalls that should have been considered in the process of testing these vaccines. The main point of alarm for immunologists has, until now, been the original antigenic sin: if the immune response is highly trained to recognize only one pathogen-specific peptide, when it encounters a mutated version , incorrectly shaped, non-binding, non-neutralizing antibodies will be produced, and the pathogen will have much more freedom to reproduce and cause disease until the rest of the immune system catches up. In animal trials, death occurs very frequently before this time. Coronaviruses, in particular, were thought to be particularly susceptible to this problem, due to extensive animal trials in the 2000s, with vaccines tested against previous incarnations of SARS, in which all vaccinated animals routinely died. . [Note Obamot: Pfizer would not have included animal testing, as all would have died]

Original antigenic sin has proven, over time, to be less of a concern than previously thought, with most vaccinated people still able to mount an immune response despite defective and outdated mRNA proteins. This must be said, of course, with the major caveat that we don't actually know what proportion of the vaccines are actually active and producing the peak as expected. Adverse event rates are very strongly correlated to specific lots, so it is very reasonable to assume that they are not all the same. The silver lining for those who didn't get a "hot shot" is that you might not have to worry about any of that. Check your lot number here [for all links, see V/en.

The real concern now is the unexpected shift to IgG4, and therefore immune tolerance. I will detail this point after covering the other relevant aspects of the immune system.

Adaptive immunity: T lymphocytes
T cells are the big shots of the adaptive immune system. There are two main classes: CD4 and CD8.

CD4 helper T cells act as the colonels of the battlefield, activating, directing and deactivating the responses of other cells by releasing various cytokines, and receiving orders from HQ. Their depletion is a hallmark of advanced HIV/AIDS; with limited or absent CD4 activity, the immune response is severely blunted and lymphocyte recruitment to the site of infection is reduced. CD4 is already somewhat depleted even during normal SARS-CoV-2 infection, due to spike protein HIV gp-120 homologous regions that exert a pyroptotic effect on CD4 through interaction with CD4/CCR5 receptors. It has also been observed to directly infect CD4 T cells, much like – you guessed it – HIV.

IMG_20230129_063842.png
IMG_20230129_063842.png (163.99 KiB) Viewed 1194 times
CD4+ T cell infected with SARS-CoV-2, showing RdRp (left) and Spike (right). Brunetti, NS, Davanzo, GG, de Moraes, D., et al. (2020). SARS-COV-2 uses CD4 to infect helper T cells. https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.09.25.20200329

Continuing the battlefield analogy: If CD4s are the colonels, CD8 cytotoxic effector T cells could be the air support. After activation by CD4 cytokines, subsequent recognition of an antigen on the cell surface in the MHC-I complex, and CD28, CD80 and CD86 cytokines on the surface of an infected cell, CD8 begin to attack the infected cell with perforins and granzymes to destroy it. CD8 is unique in that it is able to target cells, such as neurons and gonadal cells, that are otherwise privileged against immune attack; given the wide variety of cells that SARS-CoV-2 is able to infect, this is a saving grace that allows us to eliminate what would otherwise have become a very difficult latent chronic infection. CD8 is one of our immune system's most powerful weapons, although it can also cause significant collateral damage to uninfected tissue.

Innate Immunity: Phagocytic Cells
Innate immunity is made up of the immune cells which, in a very general way, act not on the recognition of particular antigens, but on immune signals, called cytokines, which are released by all kinds of cells for a wide variety of purposes. . In response to various cytokines, innate immune cells can become active or inactive, be produced in greater or lesser numbers, use chemotaxis to migrate to a site of infection, and release their own cytokines to coordinate with the broader immune system .

The innate immune cells of interest here are neutrophils, monocytes, macrophages and dendritic cells.

96f11de8-f40c-4838-8679-bd4a6e07295d_400x300.gif
96f11de8-f40c-4838-8679-bd4a6e07295d_400x300.gif (7.16 Mio) Consulté 1194 fois
Gluttonous phagocytosis.

Neutrophils are the very first innate line of defense and are perhaps the most effective countermeasure we have against SARS-CoV-2. Faced with the class change of IgG4, they are probably the only defense that retains useful functionality. Neutrophils are the only ones that do not interact significantly with IgG4: if they encounter an infected cell or a free virion, they destroy or consume it, respectively, and release cytokines to promote inflammation and the immune response. . They are, however, a double-edged sword: thanks to a quirk in our evolution, we lack a crucial component necessary for them to function properly, which we can now only obtain from our diet; without sufficient amounts of this component, which is never present without very deliberate and well-informed administration, neutrophils become rapidly depleted upon deployment and undergo NETosis, a unique form of apoptosis by which proteins in the form of net are released to trap any nearby pathogens and strongly promote local inflammation. (Their non-interaction with IgG4 is a saving grace that, if properly applied, can save lives,) even if the immune response is otherwise completely shut down.

Monocytes and macrophages are important both for the direct destruction of infected cells, the phagocytosis of free virions, the presentation of viral peptides to dendritic cells for their recognition and the production of antibodies, and the signaling of cytokines to cause a localized inflammation and greater immune involvement. I won't go into them in detail here – you'll find out why in a moment – ​​but each of these functions is vitally important to the success of the immune response to SARS-CoV-2 infection.

Dendritic cells are the brains of the adaptive immune system. By capturing the freely soluble antigenic peptides in serum, usually present due to CD8 destruction of an infected cell, they assess the antigen and determine the appropriate immune response. If the CD4 T cells are the colonels who direct the battle, the dendritic cells are the generals who direct the war, and the CD4, CD8, B cells and others receive their instructions from the dendritic cells. They are responsible for directing the class change to IgG4; the whys and wherefores are not particularly well understood, nor particularly relevant at this time, to a vaccinated person's ability to survive infection. For the same reason, I will not discuss them in detail.

Complement: Rube Goldberg's Machine
If we have discussed the generals and colonels of this war, the complementary immune system can be described as roaming bands of hostile neighborhood children: they summon the adults, leave grenades in your path, shoot you and, occasionally, cause trouble for no reason.

Complement is a fabulously complex system of interconnected proteins, ubiquitous in bodily fluids. They work through signaling pathways and cascading interactions; upon detection of a pathogen, or sometimes completely randomly, they begin what is known as a complementary cascade, gradually binding to each other, as well as to various immune cell receptors, in order to alert the immune system to a potential problem. The complementary immunity cascade is a vital part of any immune response and contributes to both the activation of the immune system and the localization of immune cells to an area of ​​infection. Their communication is two-way: the wider immune system can also inactivate the cascade, usually upon resolution of the infection, when an immune response is no longer needed.
I will not expand further on complementary immunity.

Are you starting to wonder why?

Cytosolic immunity: Rube Goldberg's other machine
Cytosolic functions relating to the immune system are generally classified under the category of innate immunity. However, for the purposes of this article, I consider them a class apart, and I generally refer to non-immune cells: endothelial cells, myocytes, parenchymal cells, and neurons, to name a few. The cellular cytosol is the interior of any given cell, excluding the interior of organelles such as mitochondria, inside which most of the cellular processes essential for life take place. Many functions carried out inside the cell are linked to the proper functioning of innate and adaptive immunity in the broad sense, within which there are defense mechanisms against infections that do not require any external intervention. Like complement, they act in cascade and depend on many interactions. The most relevant functions are the NF-κB pathway, Toll-like receptors and major histocompatibility complex I (MHC-I). There are, broadly, three distinct signaling cascades that occur upon viral infection of a cell.

The first is the most optimal. If the cell has already been warned of a potential infection by the release of interferons from neighboring cells, it will be primed for infection; TLR3, TLR7 and RIG-I will detect the viral particle in the endosome, endosomal maturation will occur and transform it into endolysosome, which will proceed to destroy the viral protein; and the cut peptides will be presented at the cell surface in an MHC-I protein complex, to be presented to the adaptive immune system. The cell will also release interferons to warn neighboring cells again.

The second case is the most common. If the cell is unprepared for infection, the immune avoidance functions of SARS-CoV-2 allow it to prevent both endosomal maturation and detection, thus allowing endosomal escape of the viral protein in the cell, where it begins to replicate; other immune avoidance functions interfere with the production of MHC-I and interferons, allowing the infection to go undetected by the general immune system for a time, but not indefinitely, and the cell then releases interferons to warn neighboring cells. This describes the initial stages of most naïve infections.

The third stage is the one that our unfortunate vaccinated will undergo. In a process similar to antibody-dependent boosting, binding of the IgG4 antibody allows viral endocytosis via cell surface Fc receptors, as opposed to the more common ACE2 receptor. The binding of the FcγRIIB receptor by the IgG4-virion complex leads to the binding of PI3K to the nuclear localization signal of the NF-κB factor, which inhibits the production of cytokine signals and MHC-I surface presentation of viral peptides. In concert with the immune evasion functions of SARS-CoV-2, this allows the virus to replicate completely unchallenged and undetected by the immune system.

Synthesis
If you've made it this far, congratulations! We covered the basics of immunology that apply to SARS-CoV-2 infection. In summary, the most relevant and necessary immunological functions to respond to SARS-CoV-2 infection are:

— Dendritic cells: Recognition of viral peptides, determination of the class of immunoglobulins (antibodies) to be produced; cytokine signaling to activate immune responses. (Generals)

“B-cells are gunsmiths, but they're largely irrelevant to this discussion.

— CD4 T cells: Recognition of the viral antigen, dendritic signalling, command and control (C&C) of the local immune response. (Colonels)

— Neutrophils: Phagocytosis of free virions, attack of infected cells, and cytokine signaling: powerful, but in most circumstances very limited, and a double-edged sword. (Heavy armor)

_ Monocytes and macrophages: As above, and presentation of viral peptides to the various C&C cells. (Light Armor)

— CD8 T cells: Destruction of infected cells. (Air Support)

— Antibodies: Neutralization of virus entry proteins, and binding to virions to facilitate phagocytosis - or in the case of IgG4, shutting down almost the entire immune response. (Infantry)

— Complementary immunity: Initial and ongoing detection and signaling of viral infection, and localization of infection to facilitate immune cell chemotaxis. (Civilians)

— Cytosolic functions: Detection of viral infection, surface presentation of viral peptides to the adaptive immune system, release of interferons and cytokines to activate the immune response. (civil infrastructure)

Here's what you get when your adaptive immune response is heavily dominated by, or exclusively composed of, IgG4 antibodies.

Shit. Neutrophils.

IMG_20230129_070044.png
IMG_20230129_070044.png (573.45 KiB) Viewed 1194 times
You didn't havedon't really need that immune system";in any event.

I hope you now have an idea of ​​how insanely bad it is.

Final sarcastic note
Of course, you didn't read any of the quotes, so in fact, the only evidence I gave you for that statement was an old South Park meme. Why should you believe me? You shouldn't, of course. I'm a far right anti-vaxx who thinks he's a horse, and probably also a bigoted racist transphobe, right? That's why I'm going to show you the proteomics of each interaction that causes it. There must be absolutely no debate about this: it is real, it is, and as surely as we can see that yin adapts to yang, we can see that an IgG4-dominated response to SARS-CoV-2 is a total and unprecedented disaster that is slowly brewing among billions of people on the planet.
1 x
VetusLignum
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by VetusLignum » 29/01/23, 12:48

Obamot wrote:
VetusLignum wrote:A new side effect of MRNA vaccines, which to my knowledge none of the "anti-vax" had even dared to imagine:

Thanks for the translation.

A few nuances:

- This article is based on a single scientific publication, we should see if others confirm it

- it should be noted that this effect only concerns MRNA vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna), because they have no adjuvant

- In my opinion, this category should be fine: those who got vaccinated, then had a covid to which their immune system responded, and did not get revaccinated afterwards; maybe it's the majority

- it is possible that the antidote to this disorder is a traditional vaccine with an adjuvant (toxic) whose role is to provoke an immune reaction against the virus. I do not believe in treatments in this case, because I believe that treatments cannot help the patient if the immune system does not do its part of the job.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/01/23, 14:10

(continuation and end, pending further developments)

VetusLignum wrote:
Obamot wrote:

Thanks for the translation.

A few nuances:

- This article is based on a single scientific publication, we should see if others confirm it

- it should be noted that this effect only concerns MRNA vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna), because they have no adjuvant

- In my opinion, this category should be fine: those who got vaccinated, then had a covid to which their immune system responded, and did not get revaccinated afterwards; maybe it's the majority

- it is possible that the antidote to this disorder is a traditional vaccine with an adjuvant (toxic) whose role is to provoke an immune reaction against the virus. I do not believe in treatments in this case, because I believe that treatments cannot help the patient if the immune system does not do its part of the job.
VetusLignum, thank you! He is still sure of what he is saying (and is nuanced towards the end that I added). But. It is heavy. Injections = 'Russian roulette'

Ah, and this morning I saw that key points followed (some of which are optimistic, and he makes it clear that it depends on the batch with which the "victims" were injected), and that there were none left as long as that, so I'm posting the rest, (the whole thing hasn't been translated by this crap from Google translate in scientific matters, I assure you)

proteomics

IMG_20230129_135128.png
Mosalaganti, S., Obarska-Kosinska, A., Siggel, M., Turonova, B., Zimmerli, CE, Buczak, K., Schmidt, FH, Margiotta, E., Mackmull, M.-T., Hagen, W., Hummer, G., Beck, M., & Kosinski, J. (2021). Artificial intelligence reveals the complexity of nuclear pores. https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.10.26.465776

As we have developed – and again, only briefly, at this point – the healthy functioning of the immune system is an incredibly complex, cascading set of interactions between a vast array of cells, proteins and signaling chemicals. different, comprising a system designed with equal imperatives to both defend the body against invading pathogens and prevent unnecessary and accidental harm to the body. These two mandates are vital and exist in a delicate, ever-changing balance. If the defense fails, you have AIDS; if the defense is too active, you have an autoimmune disease. Systems put in place to prevent unnecessary activation carry as much weight as those that cause activation.

Unfortunately, the IgG4 class switch represents a drastic shift towards turning off the entire response when detecting SARS-CoV-2 antigens, affecting almost every step of the cascades. The stunts can start in multiple ways. These steps of the cascade, and their sabotage by IgG4, are as follows. Specific receptors, bindings to receptors, relevant domains, etc. are indicated in [brackets].

Starting point: Viral infection of a cell
The SARS-CoV-2 virion, with an attached IgG4 antibody, infects a cell, triggering the cascade that leads to the presentation of viral peptides in an MHC-I complex on the cell surface.

1) SARS-CoV-2 [RBD] infects the cell [ACE2]. The proteasome degrades the viral protein and causes the surface presentation of antigenic peptides [MHC-I].

— a) IgG4 [Fab] binds to SARS-CoV-2, infecting the cell [Fc] through a different receptor [FcγRIIB/CD32b] → This phenomenon is also known as antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE).

2) The CD8 [TCR] binds to the infected cell [MHC-1-peptide complex] and destroys the cell.

— a) Infection via FcγRIIB/CD32b activates the [FcγRIIB][Y-SHIP → PI3K → AKT → IKKα/IKKβ] pathway and inhibits the nuclear localization of NF-κB, preventing the immune response.

3) The soluble peptide enters the dendritic cell [TLR, CLR, endo/phago/pinocytosis].

— a) Immune signaling is deactivated, the cell is not destroyed and no antigen is released.

IMG_20230129_135559.png
IMG_20230129_135559.png (424.23 KiB) Viewed 1139 times
Ben Mkaddem, S., Benhamou, M., & Monteiro, RC (2019). Understanding the involvement of FC receptors in inflammatory diseases: From mechanisms to new therapeutic tools. Frontiers in Immunology, 10. https://doi.org/10.3389/fimmu.2019.00811

It is, quite simply, the end of the beans for this pathway of the immune system. Stage 3 is where broader immune activation would otherwise take place. It does not, and cannot, occur due to the inhibitory action of IgG4. This is, of course, not the only relevant immunological pathway. Let's explore another one.

Starting point: Phagocytosis by macrophages of a free virion
A SARS-CoV-2 virion in serum, with an attached IgG4 antibody, is captured by a patrolling macrophage, triggering the cascade that leads to the presentation of viral peptides in MHC-I and MHC-II complexes at the cell surface.

1) SARS-CoV-2 [S, E, M] binds to and enters the macrophage [Fc, PRRs, TLRs, PAMPs, MARCO, etc.]

— a) IgG4 [Fab] with the attached virion binds [Fc] to the macrophage [FcγRIIB/CD32b], causing the following effects:

—— i) Inhibition of phagocytosis → no antigen presentation by MHC-I or MHC-II.

—— ii) Suppression of the production of TNF-alpha, IL-12, CD80, CD86 and other inflammatory cytokines via the inactivation of [SOCS] → [JAK/STAT].

—— iii) Absence of cytokine production → reduction in the maturation of dendritic cells.

—— iv) Apoptosis pathway [AKT/Capsase-3]: The macrophage dies

2) The macrophage [CMH-I, CMH-II] presents the viral antigen to naive CD4 and CD8 respectively [TCR].

— a) The virus is never phagocytosed, and/or the macrophage is dead. No antigen is presented.

3) The macrophage releases various cytokines to activate other immune functions.

— a) Oh, everything that could have been!

IMG_20230129_140027.png
IMG_20230129_140027.png (71.33 KiB) Viewed 1139 times
RIP our phagocytotic friend. Wu, G., Jiang, C. & Zhang, T. (2018). FcγRIIB receptor-mediated apoptosis in macrophages through the interaction of cadmium sulfide nanomaterials and corona proteins. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 164, 140-148. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecoenv.2018.08.025

This is the end of this path! The suppressive action of IgG4 prevents the macrophage from creating and presenting viral antigen, and from emitting cytokine signals, and/or it may be apoptotic. Stages 2 and 3 would have initiated a broader immune response. But it does not matter ! Our immune system is incredibly expansive, and we have other options.

Starting point: Dendritic cell uptake of soluble peptides.
CD8 destroyed an infected cell, and the contents of the cell were released into the serum, where a dendritic cell (DC) encounters and binds a viral peptide, which was bound by an IgG4 antibody.

1) The dendritic cell [TLR, CLR] binds and endocytose the viral peptide.

— a) The peptide-IgG4 complex [Fc] binds to the dendritic cell [FcγRIIb].

2) The dendritic cell [CMH-I, CMH-II] presents the viral antigen to naive CD4 and CD8 respectively [TCR].

— a) Viral antigen is not phagocytosed, and no antigen is presented. Naive CD4 and CD8 remain inactive.

3) The dendritic cell [MHC-II] migrates to the lymph node to present the viral antigen to B cells for their differentiation and increased antibody production.

— a) Migration is inhibited. No further antibody differentiation or immune activation takes place.

And that's the end of the line for that particular route. We are rather short of the methods by which our immune system is able to initiate a response to infection.

IMG_20230129_140712.png
IMG_20230129_140712.png (104.57 KiB) Viewed 1139 times
Every two minutes of text at this level represents four hours of research and writing: Welcome to the Club!

Starting point: Binding of complement to virion
The spike of a serum SARS-CoV-2 virion, with an attached IgG4 antibody, binds to complement protein C1q, triggering the complement cascade. This happens constantly as long as the virions are present, so this response will never be totally disabled. She's only mostly dead.

1) Complement C1q binds to a SARS-CoV-2 virion in serum.

— a) The IgG4 [Fab] antibody attached to the virion binds to C1q and interrupts the initiation of the cascade.

2) C1q triggers the complement cascade, leading to the formation of C3 convertase and subsequent activation of the complement system.

— a) The complement cascade is blocked, due to the presence of the IgG4 antibody. The complement system is not activated.

3) The complement cascade leads to the formation of the membrane attack complex (MAC) and the lysis of the virion.

— a) The MAC is not formed, and the virion is not lysed. The virion remains intact and the complement cascade is not activated.

IMG_20230129_141000.png
IMG_20230129_141000.png (283.48 KiB) Viewed 1139 times
Schartz, ND, & Tenner, AJ (2020). The good, the bad, and the opportunities of the complement system in neurodegenerative diseases. Journal of Neuroinflammation, 17(1). https://doi.org/10.1186/s12974-020-02024-8

It is every major function of the immune system, almost completely inactivated, by means of a natural immune response that is designed to do precisely what it does. If you think I've missed a few pathways - which I probably am - feel free to do your own investigation and find out if they're IgG4 decimated as well. Many people will be relieved to learn that Pfizer has yet to completely destroy their immune system. It's certainly not for lack of trying.

So what else can we do?
So far, there is no evidence that this IgG4 class change occurs in unvaccinated people. If you won your "heads or tails" by "pure chance", congratulations! You probably don't have to worry about any of that. No, probably not.

If you made the sting and weren't lucky enough to avoid a hot sting, then you're probably in trouble. Nevertheless, even with so little immune function left, there is still a way – albeit quite narrow – to almost completely protect against SARS-CoV-2, which is almost as good as still having a functional immune system...

IMG_20230129_140027.png
IMG_20230129_140027.png (71.33 KiB) Viewed 1139 times
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/01/23, 14:59

PS: I may have unearthed an error or omission, in a diagram, prostaglandin (PEG) is mentioned but it is not specified whether it is PGE1 or PGE2...? If our two 'experts' Izentrop or Pédro can explain it to us? Unless it's 'Polyethylene glycol' : Cheesy: :D : Cheesy:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 29/01/23, 17:56

robob wrote:
izentrop wrote:
Christophe wrote:I knew this vaccine was bullshit…but not to this extent…

B8AE07EB-31A2-40E1-8BBF-249A21FAE85A.png

Do you have the link that gives the method of making this painting?

I selected: for covid and all vaccinated and unvaccinated... not the same results
DC efficiency DREES.jpg
It's the same thing.[quote/]You confirm that there are more DC non vax : Lol:
For example on the 80+ which is the only category where looking at the deaths makes a little sense, Christophe's table indicates 81.8% of vaccinated deaths and 18.2% of novax.
The population of 80+ vaccinated at least 2 doses is 88%: https://sante.gouv.fr/grands-dossiers/v ... accination take the tab ("by age" link).
Your link is from 2021.
In this case we would have 88% non-vax deaths and 12% vax : roll:

After you throw us the shock antivax that knows everything about the pandemic : Twisted:

0 x
Robob
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Robob » 29/01/23, 17:58

Exnihiloest wrote:But damn it, you haven't understood yet that they're not there to tell right from wrong, but to accept anything as long as it serves their anti-Macron, anti-American, anti-Europe political obsessions. anti-institutions whatever they are, and finally anti-democracy? And to agitate disinformation and iniquitous accusations for the benefit of their clan? clan that never has anything positive to offer, their only message being that everything is rotten and to be destroyed except Russia, they convince themselves of this by the Coué method, the scientific method, they don't care.
You're wasting your time trying to reason with them, plus they don't have the level. As Dr. House said, "If one could reason with believers, there would be no believers". The followers of political ideologies, it's the same, questions of blind faith, especially at their level of poster-posters.

"Anti-democratic", "clan", "anti-everything", "poster poster": you are just a useful idiot drowned in the mass and unable to start your neurons: then you are trolls.

You as well as Izy or pedro, you don't want to reason with anyone: you're just trying to convince yourself that you haven't screwed up all along. And I understand that it is more and more difficult.

Difficult to collect than the far-right asshole who answers you rightly and who is obviously less stupid than you?

But by the way, why do you think I'm a far-right or left-wing asshole? Did I hint in that direction? Who could put that in your head? You may be manipulated: no, it's not possible? Image

You are just part of the mass of useful idiots, FREE to think like the other useful idiots and to move around (with a vaccination pass), EQUAL with the other useful idiots (as long as no ear protrudes), FRATERNAL with these same useful idiots (as long as they are not Russians or a friend of Raoult). Image
3 x
Robob
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Robob » 29/01/23, 18:11

izentrop wrote:You confirm that there are more DC non vax : Lol:

No, I confirm that the relative efficiency calculated on your graph is identical to that of the table that you criticize, so that you tell or relay anything.
Or 34%, a shitty efficiency based on dubious figures.
Your link is from 2021.
In this case we would have 88% non-vax deaths and 12% vax : roll:

Not understood: what link? try to make an effort on your "quotes".
And source your ratio 88% 12%, if you want me to explain to the many readers who are following us how these figures are totally wrong. (You, there is nothing more to do for you to understand: you are definitely lost for the same reasons as Tryphon.)
1 x
reinoso
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by reinoso » 30/01/23, 09:33

0 x