Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity, Side Effects and Immunology

by Obamot » 15/11/22, 00:56

Of denial and lies, concealment and manipulation?
Never seen...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/11/22, 01:02

Hey we found it!!!

6DE3C950-5F00-490E-9BD6-813BCB4E9F42.jpeg
6DE3C950-5F00-490E-9BD6-813BCB4E9F42.jpeg (46.58 Kio) Consulté 894 fois
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 17/11/22, 20:00

robob wrote:"Reinfection was associated with higher risk regardless of vaccination status."
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-022-02051-3 In the study is written:
The risks were evident regardless of vaccination status.
which does not contradict the fact that the vaccine protects against severe forms
robob wrote:and there they explain the strategy that would be needed, therefore what the vaccine does not do. But they write it in a roundabout way: “A strategy that would result in longer lasting vaccines, covering a wide range of variants (variant-proof vaccine strategy), reducing transmission (and subsequently reducing the risk of infection and reinfection) and reduce the acute and long-term consequences in infected or reinfected individuals is urgently needed 12. Other pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical interventions aimed at reducing both the risk of reinfection and its harmful consequences on health are also urgently needed."
That's what it says, but your interpretation is wrong:
robob wrote:Translation of the authors' advice for the hearing impaired: the vaccine does not reduce transmission, infection, acute and long-term consequences.
No, it just says that reinfections increase the risk. Regarding vaccines, protection against infection and severe cases have been widely demonstrated. The study does not contradict this.

The problem with conspiracies is that they make their market taking into account only what confirms their certainties, obviously cheating.

To evaluate a new drug (I repeat myself, sorry), scientists launch a series of randomized double-blind studies...
It is when several studies carried out all over the world, following a well-established, peer-reviewed protocol (case of covid 19), arrive at the same conclusions that scientific certainty is obtained.
This is the case with mRNA vaccines which are now widespread, even in Hong Kong https://www.covidvaccine.gov.hk/en/dashboard
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 17/11/22, 20:31

izmentrop
The problem with conspiracies is that they make their market taking into account only what confirms their certainties, obviously cheating.
the izy thus underlines its own approach as a cheater as well as a liar!
which does not contradict the fact that the vaccine protects against severe forms
in a dream! You are fantasizing once again!
To evaluate a new drug (I repeat myself, sorry), scientists launch a series of randomized double-blind studies...
and I repeat myself too, Pasteur did not follow any of these protocols, since he was a chemist and not a doctor, and his biological tinkering ended in his many failures, which is called charlatanism!
It is when several studies carried out all over the world, following a well-established, peer-reviewed protocol (case of covid 19), arrive at the same conclusions that scientific certainty is obtained.
which peers? the vaccine vendors themselves? How the arms manufacturers and dealers credit themselves with their only discourse... of peers in armaments! Judges and parties at the same time!
This is the case with mRNA vaccines which are now widespread, even in Hong Kong https://www.covidvaccine.gov.hk/en/dashboard0 x
https://www.avis73.fr/forums.econologie.com
generalizing a poison does not make it a good product for your health! Stupid, once again, the izmenteur!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 17/11/22, 21:34

This one that she changes jobs. : roll:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/11/22, 23:06

(and Izy who spends whole nights finding us isolated examples, to say then "You can see that I'm right")
( "you see..."... and me, meanwhile, I'm sleeping Image Image
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/11/22, 07:46

17/11/22, 22:34
izbarjo
This one that she changes jobs.
and the imbecile, happy to be so, still goes about his habitual nothingness. He probably would have been a good little Nazi, in the days of the little mustachioed, eliminating all "Jews" and other individuals who did not conform to the Commander-in-Chief's concept of who must live and die. I'm the leader (of the conspirators) said ours! :(
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 18/11/22, 08:54

To your speech and your few posts this morning.... You don't seem much more open-minded than the little mustachioed...
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/11/22, 10:13

Janic wrote:17/11/22, 22:34
izbarjo
This one that she changes jobs.
and the imbecile, happy to be so, still goes about his habitual nothingness. He probably would have been a good little Nazi, in the days of the little mustachioed, eliminating all "Jews" and other individuals who did not conform to the Commander-in-Chief's concept of who must live and die. I'm the leader (of the conspirators) said ours! :(

(Pescadori, why not Fusilli?)
And his narrative is completely contradictory, but it obviously goes unnoticed by covidiots : Mrgreen:
0 x
reinoso
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by reinoso » 19/11/22, 14:07

another case that will be filed under the "coincidences" account

bfm.jpg
bfm.jpg (33.99 KiB) Viewed 679 times

zyzy whispers in my ear that it's completely normal from normal what!
1 x