Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity and Immunology

by Janic » 17/04/21, 12:36

Well, here it is, so it's clear.
Huh! janic, or adrien or ..., no need to crack their nuts with that
this is only an opinion! countries where there is no obligation and where health rules are national, not European, even provaccines may not adhere to them, even in France where, for the moment, 40% refuse to do so, so that their majority are not anti-vaccines.
Unless they're looking for riots!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 17/04/21, 12:40

Janic wrote:re belotte, there are organizations that are ready to provide you with information and guide you on how to find out about the subject, but you stubbornly refuse to do so,

I'm just asking you to tell us which labs are doing the studies if it's not Boiron, that's all. So again you don't want to give the answer?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 17/04/21, 12:50

I'm just asking you to tell us which labs are doing the studies if it's not Boiron, that's all. So again you don't want to give the answer?
see previous answer. The H organizations are able to answer them: that's all!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 17/04/21, 13:10

Janic wrote:
see previous answer. The H organizations are able to answer them: that's all!

I do not know what you call "the organizations H", I only saw the sites of associations or unions, but an association or a union is not an organization or a laboratory, and it does not is not entitled to do clinical tests. What are you then calling "'H organisms"?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 17/04/21, 13:20

I do not know what you call "the organizations H", I only saw the sites of associations or unions, but an association or a union is not an organization nor a laboratory, and it is not authorized to do clinical tests. What are you then calling "'H organisms"?
you clearly see your absurdity. The role of representative bodies is to guide them towards the bodies concerned, not to take themselves for those they represent. Are you really stupid or are you so successful in making people believe it?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/04/21, 13:43

More and more these posts of copied / pasted without comment! : Arrowd:

izentrop wrote:Well here it is, so it's clear
Clear where? How? 'Or' What? How would it be admissible for a course in human rights to reduce the rights to choose not to be inoculated with gene or other poisons?

It's not a law. And there will certainly be remedies.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 17/04/21, 13:47

Me, as long as the gendarmes do not come to arrest me at the house to be bitten, I will not be vaccinated by such shit. I am not a guinea pig. And if I need a vaccination pass, I will have one made for convenience (I know thanks to whom) so that I can go where I want.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/04/21, 13:56

It's not tomorrow the day before Guy. “Stop”As opposed to“judgments"which are rendered by the courts of the first degree [...] the word"stop"means a decision rendered by civil courts. It is not a judgment or a law and this is extraterritorial.

Although this stop is not understandable, because it would not apply to the possible disappearance of the human species if the whole population were not vaccinated, so it is an absurd stop (except by a Dr Jekyll / M Hyde who would create a virus in a lab to disseminate it on the planet and then sell his billions of vaccines, but fortunately, we only see that in Stevenson's novels, because otherwise it would cast doubt on “justice” eh-eh -hein ...)
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 17/04/21, 14:57

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Me, as long as the gendarmes do not come to arrest me at the house to be bitten, I will not be vaccinated by such shit. I am not a guinea pig. And if I need a vaccination pass, I will have one made for convenience (I know thanks to whom) so that I can go where I want.

You have to be damn indoctrinated to be more afraid of the vaccine than of the virus. : roll:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/04/21, 15:28

Who told you he was “afraid” of anything? To carry out an evaluation of the benefit VS the risk, would therefore be “afraid” according to Izy-top
0 x