Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Covid-19: vaccines and immunology

by Christophe » 28/10/20, 17:41

sicetaitsimple wrote:Incredible to see these idiots of doctors around the world who did not understand that massively vaccinating against the flu was going to save us from Covid ....

However, it was an info from last week: the flu vaccine would also protect against covid ...

Info picked up yesterday by some media including: https://www.courrierinternational.com/a ... e-covid-19

The flu vaccine would reduce the risk of catching Covid-19
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/10/20, 17:46

I was going to post: there are surely assholes to think it and who dare to write it eh: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Flu vaccine could protect against coronavirus, study finds

https://www.futura-sciences.com/sante/b ... ign=futura

And the same to contradict each other! Still on Futura. So he go play troublemaker over there to see how long he can last : Cheesy:

I hope he understands that we do not want to answer a troll who is in the foul. So let him go and play elsewhere.

Damn it's a metastasis this guy, more rotting : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 28/10/20, 18:03

Christophe wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:Incredible to see these idiots of doctors around the world who did not understand that massively vaccinating against the flu was going to save us from Covid ....

However, it was an info from last week: the flu vaccine would also protect against covid ...

I maintain (third post from me on this subject) that duck confit also protects ...

2020-10-27- [Dept_Gers] _4s.png
2020-10-27- [Dept_Gers] _4s.png (182.42 KiB) Viewed 1487 times
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/10/20, 18:04

You're stupid, it's Armagnac !!!
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 28/10/20, 18:06

Christophe wrote:You're stupid, it's Armagnac !!!

You suck, in the Gers it's Armagnac. : Lol:

Edit did you write Cognac well before modifying?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/10/20, 18:08

??

Indeed I had written Cognac ... but I quickly corrected ... Suddenly we do not understand your answer! : Mrgreen:

Must reread the quote!
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 28/10/20, 18:21

Christophe wrote:??

Indeed I had written Cognac ... but I quickly corrected ... Suddenly we do not understand your answer! : Mrgreen:

Must reread the quote!

You are forgiven even if confusing Cognac and Armagnac could be worth to you in the corner some difficult moments ..... And you can erase if you think that it harms the comprehension.

But it may indeed be a duck confit + Armagnac dual therapy .....? Who knows?
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/10/20, 07:52

Obamot wrote:Go ahead, publish it in its entirety!

We can ask Christophe if he has access to the “server log” ...

I first immediately posted a recanting message.
Then I reread what I wrote and discovered your deception. However, I left the passage where I say I retract.

For me you are .... dead. Your exquisite little game is provocation, but that's no longer my problem, you just proved your bad faith which leads to filth. You'll never have any credibility on this again forum. You're written off for life. I think you should be banned.

it's true that it was simple to DARE to criticize obamot!
have you noticed that the more wrong he is, the more violently he attacks others?
You missed your Obamot vocation, you were made to be a dictator!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/10/20, 10:09

Got a lot on your heart? post415975.html # p415975 (that's all you that eh ... allergy to critics) : Cheesy:
Have you tried Fogiel? : Cheesy:
You should...

You confuse criticism and imposture my Bichon, but go ahead, criticism you make us laugh too much : Mrgreen:
0 x
VetusLignum
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by VetusLignum » 17/11/20, 01:05

Pfizer's vaccine appears to have unpleasant immediate side effects, to the point that some guinea pigs may refuse to take the second dose.

"We are asking people to take a vaccine that is going to hurt," said Dr. William Schaffner, a professor of preventive medicine and health policy at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. "There are lots of sore arms and substantial numbers of people who feel crummy, with headaches and muscle pain, for a day or two."

Persuading people who experience those symptoms to return in three to four weeks for a second dose - and a second round of flu-like symptoms - could be a tough sell, Schaffner said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... s-n1247485

Note that with this, we do not know the long-term side effects.

On the other hand, if people feel the effect of the vaccine at this point, we are no longer double blind.
1 x