Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid-19: vaccines and immunology

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 16/10/20, 14:34

Ok ok
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/10/20, 14:48

A vaccine can kill you, see towards the end of the interview

This confirms some sources who tell us that the flu vaccine would make us more vulnerable to covid-19.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 28/10/20, 15:17

Obamot wrote:A vaccine can kill you, see towards the end of the interview
This confirms some sources who tell us that the flu vaccine would make us more vulnerable to covid-19.

Is that so? But then why were you writing 5 days ago with all capitals, bold and colors:

FOR MY PART, I AM WAITING URGENTLY FROM THE HEALTH AUTHORITIES OF SEVERAL COUNTRIES THE IMMEDIATE PROMOTION OF A VACCINATION CAMPAIGN OF “QUADRIVALENT VACCINE” AGAINST THE INFLUENZA - PREVENTIVE AT LEAST AMONG SUBJECTS AT RISK / S - SINCE THE WE KNOW THAT IT WOULD PREMISE AGAINST COVID-19 [...] UNLESS THE VACCINATION IS ONLY ROUND OF LUCRATIVE AND THAT WE DO NOT WANT THAT WE DISCOVER “HOT” THAN IT IS IS NOT EFFECTIVE (AND THEREFORE THEY DON'T DO IT ON A LARGE SCALE NOW (...) BUT LATER WITH A WEAKENED VIRUS, IN FACT MAKING ANY RESULTS SUBJECT TO STATISTICAL DEPOSIT) ... !!! BUT IF THEY DIDN'T DO IT WOULD BE CRIMINAL AS THE VACCINE ALREADY EXISTS, IS AVAILABLE AND IS DEEMED TO BE SCIENTIFICALLY SAFE !!!)

health-pollution-prevention / coronavirus-covid-19-real-time-epidemic-map-t16331-2630.html # p415319
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/10/20, 15:29

You do well to point it out but it's deliberate,

Don't forget the part where I say:

UNLESS THE VACCINATION IS ONLY ROUND OF LUCRATIVE ...
AND THAT WE DON'T WANT THAT WE DISCOVER “HOT” THAT IT IS NOT EFFECTIVE

: Cheesy:

This thread also concerns immunology, it is an evolving science ... As it stands and on several posts, it has been shown that it is much better to develop your immunity on a personal basis, rather than to be vaccinated.

But it's not new, only here it is, I'm not doing “oriented” thread, you have to play your card on the table, that's what I do.

If it makes you happy, I'll retract. Until the day when serious theses will show (possibly) the proven effectiveness of a vaccine without adding an adjuvant. And without a risk dilemma. It won't be for several years. In the meantime we will have discovered something else in immunology, it will then perhaps call into question the vaccination campaigns (or not?) And above all it will depend on the evolution of the human species and its rejection of any form of corruption or conflict of interest by binding laws.
It's still far away.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 28/10/20, 15:58

: Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
I had time to see the first version of your answer!
To summarize, "I told a big bullshit, but I retract".

There, we are already at the 3rd version. Until tonight, you still have time to tweak to tell us that your speech is perfectly coherent!
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/10/20, 16:58

Go ahead, publish it in its entirety!

We can ask Christophe if he has access to the “server log” ...

I first immediately posted a recanting message.
Then I reread what I wrote and discovered your deception. However, I left the passage where I say I retract.

For me you are .... dead. Your exquisite little game is provocation, but that's no longer my problem, you just proved your bad faith which leads to filth. You'll never have any credibility on this again forum. You're written off for life. I think you should be banned.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/10/20, 17:02

Obamot wrote:We can ask Christophe if he has access to the “server log” ...

Do you think I have that to do? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/10/20, 17:06

by Obamot »28/10/20, 17:58

Go ahead, publish it in its entirety!
you put your finger on the problem of extracts cut from their context and where we can make them say the opposite of its initial meaning (favorite game of politicians)
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/10/20, 17:23

With a nickname like “If-it-was-simple”, There is already a“ cut extract ”the pôvre.

Christophe wrote:
Obamot wrote:We can ask Christophe if he has access to the “server log” ...

Do you think I have that to do? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
To fire a storyteller who harms the forum for too long you should, he's a pathological liar. Proof is made.

I would point out to you that what he posted does nothing to advance the debate, it is pure rotting thread.
And you would like to continue to let yourself be influenced by this ectoplasm ..? https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ectoplasme
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 28/10/20, 17:33

Obamot wrote:I first immediately posted a recanting message.
Then I reread what I wrote and discovered your deception.

Okay, we'll stick to:

FOR MY PART, I AM WAITING URGENTLY FROM THE HEALTH AUTHORITIES OF SEVERAL COUNTRIES THE IMMEDIATE PROMOTION OF A VACCINATION CAMPAIGN OF “QUADRIVALENT VACCINE” AGAINST THE INFLUENZA - PREVENTIVE AT LEAST AMONG SUBJECTS AT RISK / S - SINCE THE WE KNOW THAT IT WOULD PREMISE AGAINST COVID-19 [...] UNLESS THE VACCINATION IS ONLY ROUND OF LUCRATIVE AND THAT WE DO NOT WANT THAT WE DISCOVER “HOT” THAN IT IS IS NOT EFFECTIVE (AND THEREFORE THEY DON'T DO IT ON A LARGE SCALE NOW (...) BUT LATER WITH A WEAKENED VIRUS, IN FACT MAKING ANY RESULTS SUBJECT TO STATISTICAL DEPOSIT) ... !!! BUT IF THEY DIDN'T DO IT WOULD BE CRIMINAL AS THE VACCINE ALREADY EXISTS, IS AVAILABLE AND IS DEEMED TO BE SCIENTIFICALLY SAFE !!!)

Incredible to see these idiots of doctors around the world who did not understand that massively vaccinating against the flu was going to save us from Covid ....
0 x