Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid-19: list of effective vaccines

by phil59 » 20/07/20, 20:41

Sinusitis, yes, a lot, but I admit that in recent years, it's been much cooler "doctor" : Cheesy:

I forgot, 3 years ago, I had a lung infection, and the doctor wanted to give me at least a week .... I said no, but he told me that for 48 hours I was contagious.

So I took the 48 hours ... then, I regretted ... Because 10 days later, it was still hard ....

What about colds? yes, several times a year ...

Fever, usually very little, but often a little.

The biggest stops were when "I was a schoolboy, because it's much, much longer at that time" !!!!

No, but, after almost 15 years with the same employer, I went from 0 downtime to 5.5 months out, more for "mechanical" problems !!!!

But hey, when you're approaching 60, it's a little harder for some things, and a little softer for others! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
2 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/07/20, 21:05

You can do a “biocheck” if you find a doctor who prescribes it (and knows how to read it ...!)

You can see all your deficits there ... And then you can “supplement” them ... after 1 year, or 1 year / 1/2 everything comes back as if you were thirty or forty years old ... As per "miracle"...

And a little advice, you should NO LONGER catch cold in winter (it hurts the body a lot). The ideal is to block colds with chlorpheniramine + Panadol, and then no more sinusitis ...

These Coronaviruses (colds) must be given to them a big blow on the mouth of entry: BAAMH!
(From the first symptoms).
This is what I take and it works (but others have found other tactics for themselves ...).
Then expectorate as soon as there is something ... We drag it a lot shorter, less tired, less impacted!

If the symptoms persist it is necessary to consult, you have done well.
Well, that was BEFORE ... Now you have to get tested IMMEDIATELY to see if it's covid-19
It doesn't laugh anymore ... :frown:

I was also brought up the hard way, until I understood that I had to take it easy (thanks to Asian doctors ...)
After a certain age there is more “gain” in trying to resist, it is the opposite! By being more relaxed, less stressed, we resist much better. So if we cut the symptoms, it's better!
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/07/20, 00:02

Obamot wrote:And a little advice, you should NO LONGER catch cold in winter (it hurts the body a lot). The ideal is to block colds with chloramphenicol + Panadol, and then no more sinusitis ...

These Coronaviruses (colds) must be given to them a big blow on the mouth of entry: BAAMH!
(From the first symptoms).
Chloramphenicol is an antihistamine, so it treats allergies and not the corona.

I did not have the covid, on the other hand at the moment I am treating myself against a bad cold with antihistamines precisely.
Panadol, paracetamol, do not abuse it : Wink:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/07/20, 00:17

ENERC wrote:You already have to know how long the immunity lasts. If she is 4 months old and you have to be vaccinated 3 times a year, well ... in this case the vaccine does not help much.
It means nothing.
There are several types of immunities. The one targeted by the vaccine may be much more effective than natural immunity.

An example
The vaccine is the only way to be protected against tetanus because there is no natural immunity. The tetanus vaccines are almost perfectly effective and harmless. They have been around for over 60 years. https://www.mesvaccins.net/web/diseases/2-tetanos
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/07/20, 00:34

izentrop wrote:Chloramphenicol is a antihistamines, therefore treats allergies and not the corona.

No, antibiotic: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloramph%C3%A9nicol an antibiotic does not work against a virus. I didn't talk about that, but: the „chlorpheniramine", which IS an antihistamine, and IS effective against colds = corona.

izentrop wrote: I treat myself against a bad cold with antihistamines precisely.

Well, yeah. The advantage is that as soon as the symptoms have really disappeared, you can quickly stop taking them.
Except in the event of complications => antibiotics (as rarely as possible)

izentrop wrote: Panadol, paracetamol, do not abuse it : Wink:

No, you shouldn't.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/07/20, 01:00

Obamot wrote:
izentrop wrote:Chloramphenicol is a antihistamines, therefore treats allergies and not the corona.

No, antibiotic: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloramph%C3%A9nicol an antibiotic does not work against a virus. I didn't talk about that, but: the „chlorpheniramine", which IS an antihistamine, and IS effective against colds = corona.
Ba! I must have missed my copy / paste.
However, an antihistamine is not effective against a virus, but against an allergy and for complications my doctor prescribed a glucocorticoid by the nasal route.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/07/20, 01:39

It works perfectly well, I can send you some if you want.

Without wishing to be categorical, it is not so much the fact that it is an “antihistamine” but rather the fact that it is the molecule itself which covers other fields of application:

Chlorpheniramine is used to treat a runny nose, sneezing, itching and watery eyes caused by allergies. colds or flu ...

And there, you will be surprised:

strong virucidal effect against SARS-CoV-2 of a nasal spray containing maleate chlorpheniramine. Since the CPM has broad antiviral effects against influenza, a virucidal effect against SARS-CoV-2, and coadjuvant effects with hydroxychloroquine in the treatment of multidrug-resistant malaria with minimal side effects. We offer two additional studies: a randomized, placebo-controlled study of intranasally administered chlorpheniramine in patients with mild to moderate SARS-CoV-2, and a second study to determine the potential antiviral and adjuvant effects of CPM plus l hydroxychloroquine, compared with chloroquine alone, in hospitalized patients with SARS-CoV-2.
But I had already spoken of the possibility of using this molecule even against covid ... So you cannot say that it is not an antiviral ...!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/07/20, 02:23

Is the title really complete?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/07/20, 04:48

Resisting the virus is part of group immunity. So not too long:

"Covid-19: list of effective vaccines and immunity"

Something else would seem too encouraging to HS ...

(you understand Izentrop: stop the HS! : Cheesy: )
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/07/20, 09:00

Obamot wrote:And there, you will be surprised:
strong virucidal effect against SARS-CoV-2 of a nasal spray containing maleate chlorpheniramine.
Not at all because as for the HCQ they are effects vitro, therefore not at all confirmed in vivo.
Moreover the study remained in pre-printing https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-25854/v1
You are tiring. 8)

Christophe, it's true that for the title it's premature, but we're used to it : Mrgreen:

Edit by Remundo: you are off topic: here, topic of VACCINES, by treatments.
0 x