Pandemic Coronavirus COVID-19: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

by Obamot » 16/04/21, 22:10

If you want, I simplified it by taking up Pedro's reasoning through the absurd. This is obviously not what I think.
It's crazy how you managed to make a mistake by Pedro, a mistake on my part :D :D :D Too strong.

If for example you approach a magnet of a compass you can tell that it changes orientation if you want, but if you put two magnets, they attract each other (or repel each other). The practice is not as obvious as the theory .... So two magnets "orient" towards each other, they do not "attract", according to you, and yet ...

3E2C4D6C-623B-4DF2-B187-E6B8E11A90BC.jpeg
3E2C4D6C-623B-4DF2-B187-E6B8E11A90BC.jpeg (337.58 Kio) Consulté 801 fois

I think that if we compare the needle of the compass to iron filings, it's just a question of vocabulary, because to say that the filings would not be attracted by the magnet is a reasoning which is in a other dimension. What you see with your eyes has all the characteristics of attraction. Besides, do we not say that the Moon is a prisoner of "terrestrial attraction"?

So I don't see what I said was wrong. You could at least have gratified me with the rest of the relatively correct reasoning.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

by Obamot » 16/04/21, 22:52

PS: for me, and at the humble level of my understanding, I could be wrong but magnetism is a matter of quantum physics (each electron has a small magnetic moment), there is a correlation between two phenomena of magnetization VS repulsion ( what do you call "couple"?) which give effects of orientation VS disorientation.

Attraction is a simplification of the explanation, it would be better to say "magnetization" since when the electrons of opposite magnetic moments group together in pairs, the magnetization is zero (which explains theoretically why a "magnetic motor will never be able to work. ").

I don't know, maybe it's not better to talk directly about "magnetic moment" (to explain attraction / repulsion> orientation)

Going even further, we could name the phenomenon "removal of degeneration by magnetic induction ", (since the interaction induces "a separation of the energy levels which are degenerated by the disturbed system "
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/04/21, 15:06

Moundir (which I did not know before today), ex Koh Lanta (therefore rather the top level form and certainly no co-morbidity) seriously affected by the covid:

11418898.jpg
11418898.jpg (148.51 KB) Viewed times 680

https://www.rtl.be/people/potins/hospit ... 91431.aspx

https://www.sudinfo.be/id388834/article ... hoc-de-son
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 22/04/21, 15:08

Moundir: I don't know how to get people to talk about me anymore. : Mrgreen:
MoundirPuffy.JPG
MoundirBouffi.JPG (96.09 KiB) Viewed 668 times

-18 Kg? How much did he weigh before ???
1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 22/04/21, 15:11

My sister-in-law .... is waiting to see a 24-year-old kid leave this filth ... Firefighter, basketball player, marathon runner ....

Moudir ... I think he had eaten his goat to keep his strength : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/04/21, 15:46

Well if we can sleep badly, be stressed, sometimes have a flu-like state or even allergies (or whatever ...) and be in a place with a large viral load from a “superpropagator” ... we Even though we are 24, we might as well nab the covid ... How can you make sure that all these people “ptent form”Without having seen their full biocheck? Are you diviners? In Koh Lanta, they drink cola, don't they?

Perhaps we should get out of your “hometown” to seriously study these questions :!: It's a job to become your own medicine
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 23/04/21, 13:22

Dear friends of the DDC, we apologize for the quality of the sound of this “Geopolitics Lesson”. Hoping that you will still enjoy its content.
How did Bolsonaro's Brazil become a variant factory? Sarah Cozzolino, RFI correspondent in Rio, talks with Émilie Aubry about the pandemic situation of this South American giant.
On Tuesday April 13, 2021, France announced that it was suspending all flights to or from Brazil. A radical decision that comes as Brazil has become the epicenter of the Covid-19 epidemic for several weeks. Variant P1, saturated medical system, delay in the vaccination campaign and almost non-existent health measures have made this South American giant a real time bomb.
Faced with the urgency of the situation, has President Bolsonaro changed his speech? On the international scene, what are the consequences for Brazil?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/04/21, 14:26

Brazil is a breeding ground for ecosystems favorable to the virus, it is no longer a question!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/04/21, 15:30

Macro »22/04/21, 15:11
My sister-in-law .... is waiting to see a 24-year-old kid leave this filth ... Firefighter, basketball player, marathon runner ....
as there are those who die of seasonal flu regardless of their age, vaccinated or not. But you have to make a ratio between each age group affected. firefighters live at high risk of being poisoned by fumes and chemical fumes, of getting stuck there and dying, added to the covid or not!
Thus, for the anecdote, the young GIs who died in Vietnam were autopsied on their return, and these showed, to the surprise of the medics, that most were already affected by cardiovascular diseases, young guys in full swing. form yet!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/04/21, 17:19

Not better !

Sudden death in young adults:
A 25-year study of autopsies among military recruits

All these sudden non-traumatic deaths result from a follow-up of 6,3 million men and women aged 18 to 35 years.

61% cardiac abnormalities of the coronary arteries.
20% myocarditis.
13% hypertrophic cardiomyopathy

[that's more than 100 in total, because there can be 2 cardiac pathologies simultaneously]

Sudden death among military recruits is a rare but devastating event. As a large amount of medical data is available on this heterogeneous and representative population, the identification of the underlying causes of sudden death can promote a health care policy aimed at reducing the incidence of sudden death.
https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326 ... 2070-00005
Last edited by Obamot the 23 / 04 / 21, 17: 21, 2 edited once.
0 x