Pandemic Coronavirus COVID-19: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19, map of the epidemic in real time

by ABC2019 » 17/11/20, 04:52

Janic wrote:
this is not an answer to my question, I am not asking you what I wrote, but what I wrote ACCORDING TO YOU, that is to say what you remembered.
the "according to me" does not enter into account, it is not me who came to criticize what you do not know,

So your sentence seems to show that when you have an idea about someone, you feel it's an objective truth, and not a personal opinion, so you don't need to justify it, do you? does not leave any room for doubt all that then?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 17/11/20, 08:21

Janic wrote:
this is not an answer to my question, I am not asking you what I wrote, but what I wrote ACCORDING TO YOU, that is to say what you remembered.
the "according to me" does not enter into account, it is not me who came to criticize what you do not know,
So your sentence seems to show that when you have an idea about someone, you feel it's an objective truth, and not a personal opinion, so you don't need to justify it, do you? does not leave any room for doubt all that then?
once again, if you do not understand anything that is said to you, but you know very well how to self-analyze since your speech, on others, adapts perfectly to your personality.
Having said that, I answer once again that JE am not THE reference concerning the subjects that I tackle and therefore I refer (for those who are not lazy) to what experienced people say about these subjects (doctors specializing in H, hygienists, vaccinologists) Or, and you do well to specify it, different points of view, even opposed are always linked to beliefs to be right, you are the obvious demonstration. So there is no point in pretending that it only concerns a category of individual, from which you would be exempt! Vanity of vanities!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 17/11/20, 15:19

Janic wrote:Having said that, I answer once again that JE am not THE reference for the subjects I discuss and therefore I refer (for those who are not lazy) to what experienced people say about these subjects (doctors specializing in H, hygienists, vaccinologists)

your approach consists in first selecting the people with whom you agree to form an opinion (in reality to select only those who confirm your opinion), and to eliminate that of those with whom you do not agree. 'agreement. Study the cognitive biases a little, it will do you good.

But the JOE Methodists never talk about cognitive biases, they never watch videos of it, and the videos they watch never talk about it either.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 17/11/20, 16:53

your approach consists in first selecting the people with whom you agree to form an opinion (in reality to select only those who confirm your opinion), and to eliminate that of those with whom you do not agree. 'agreement. Study the cognitive biases a little, it will do you good.
Once again you attribute to others what you do, but I answer anyway!
Si je want to build a house, I am speaking to a mason, not a butcher; because I consider that the mason is more competent for this work, but I humbly admit that I did not try to ask a butcher. So actually I automatically eliminate (it confirms my opinion! Arf, arf! : Evil: ) those who do not have the necessary skills on this subject (building a house, not making charcuterie! : Cheesy: )
But the JOE Methodists never talk about cognitive biases, they never watch videos of it, and the videos they watch never talk about it either.
Leave your method where it can finally be useful: in the toilet!
Your biased cognitive biases, that's your specialty with your bogus method, only recognized by you: the narcissism in question!

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biais_cognitif
taken from your usual reference:

Cognitive biases can be organized into four categories: biases that arise from too much information, not enough sense, the need to act quickly, and memory limitations.
Algorithmic Model: John Manoogian III (jm3)
Organizational Model: Buster Benson.

So all you, indisputably! Except that not only do you not have too much information, but not at all, preferring to remain in the dark than in the knowledge! Except that you forget what you wrote and that you do not understand the meaning of what you read too hastily by necessity to answer without thinking.
Perfect model
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 17/11/20, 18:20

Covid: Sweden "realizes that its strategy is not working" and backs off

https://www.europe1.fr/international/ra ... ce-4006028
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 17/11/20, 20:01

Covid: Sweden "realizes that its strategy is not working" and backs off

do not push! Sweden has opted for a collective immunity strategy counting on obtaining it quickly, which did not happen precisely and therefore they are in the crosshairs of other countries which have adopted a different strategy.
It is therefore possible that this slows down this immunity, which will prolong the time needed for it and nothing guarantees that there will be fewer victims. It's like reducing the flow of a watering can, but this only prolongs the time needed to empty it and as long as the lady with her large scythe has not finished her harvest, we will only prolong her time of harvest, until the last ear! : Cry:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 18/11/20, 08:58

Collective immunity does not work with covid, find out my pov janic. : Cry:
The peak in mortality seems to have passed
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/11/20, 09:33

Collective immunity does not work with covid, find out my pov janic. : Cry:
Go tell that to French epidemiologists, virologists and others who continue to say it. But you know better than they obviously!
NB: I do not take a position because I am not one of these scientists in question, but we have centuries of hindsight, on epidemics of all kinds, which only ceased when all the immune systems were called upon , only theoretical means to no longer be victims or who died quite simply .... immune. : Shock:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/11/20, 10:27

izentrop wrote:Collective immunity does not work with covid, find out my pov panic

Which ? (My “pov” Izentrop ...)

33D8C50E-32DD-48E9-A5B4-10C7C4ACD1B8.jpeg
Source: RTS

9C409EDA-636C-46FD-AF46-F1FC105B4BF1.jpeg
9C409EDA-636C-46FD-AF46-F1FC105B4BF1.jpeg (284.25 Kio) Consulté 1017 fois
Source: FOPH

F41F74B1-1A83-428B-A717-6A8B4CEC4C0B.jpeg
F41F74B1-1A83-428B-A717-6A8B4CEC4C0B.jpeg (323.43 Kio) Consulté 1007 fois
Source: WHO
Last edited by Obamot the 18 / 11 / 20, 10: 35, 1 edited once.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/11/20, 10:34

I do not understand your answer Obamot ... can you develop?
0 x