Pandemic Coronavirus COVID-19: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19, map of the epidemic in real time

by Obamot » 11/08/20, 21:29

It is debatable but the more we test, the lower the standard deviation will be, and this will not mean that there will be an increase in cases in hospitals (this is a view of the mind), we will be just more precise in the fractions of contaminated groups ...

But this head of department is right, we must continue the barrier gestures for the sake of seniors. Even if this wave will only be “virtual” (since young people hardly develop symptoms) they can indeed infect the very small percentage of people at risk / s, with co-morbidity or very old.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 11/08/20, 21:57

Obamot wrote:What is remarkable is that in the first months the younger generations transmitted the virus only exceptionally, whereas today they are the main (and almost unique) vector.
It must be said that we did not know anything about it since we only tested after the first symptoms.

Everything you claim is to be taken seriously : Mrgreen:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 11/08/20, 22:02

Obamot wrote:..... and this will not mean that there will be an increase in cases in hospitals (it is a view of the mind)

It's great, it's a figment of the mind! Thank you for reassuring us!

Obamot wrote:But this head of department is right, we must continue the barrier gestures for the sake of seniors. Even if this wave will only be “virtual” (since young people hardly develop symptoms) they can indeed infect the very small percentage of people at risk / s, with co-morbidity or very old.

What is a very small percentage? And in number of people, for France for example?
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 11/08/20, 22:23

This time it comes from the south and it starts strong in Corsica and Marseille
ReffectiveMarseille.gif
ReffectifMarseille.gif (74.8 KiB) Viewed 1277 times

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/08/20, 22:55

Still your copy / paste, so you just do that? That's so boring.

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Obamot wrote:..... and this will not mean that there will be an increase in cases in hospitals (it is a view of the mind)

It's great, it's a figment of the mind! Thank you for reassuring us!

You deliberately forget the beginning of my sentence:

It's debatable but the more we test, the lower the standard deviation, ..and this will not mean that there will be an increase in cases in hospitals (this is a view of the mind)

The question is:
- “Should we argue with idiots or bad people?"

sicetaitsimple wrote:
What is a very small percentage? And in number of people, for France for example?

Which is consistent with the South Korean study. It is a proven model, all serious studies come close to their figures ...
The stats don't invent anything ... Would you like to redo the wires? : Cheesy: :D
You don't even answer the questions ... you prefer to be cynical, it's so much more practical ... and it would surely be a carnage: take a vacation you would do well : Cheesy:

izentrop wrote:
Obamot wrote:What is remarkable is that in the first months the younger generations transmitted the virus only exceptionally, whereas today they are the main (and almost unique) vector.
It must be said that we did not know anything about it since we only tested after the first symptoms.

It wasn't me who said it ...

SWISS MEDICAL REVIEW, April 27, Volume 16 https://www.revmed.ch/contentrevmed/dow ... 81/2873038

izentrop wrote:Everything you claim is to be taken seriously

I do not claim anything, I base myself on facts ... and anyway, in relation to you: there is no photo : Cheesy:
Last edited by Obamot the 11 / 08 / 20, 23: 19, 1 edited once.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 11/08/20, 23:17

Obamot wrote:Which is consistent with the South Korean study. It is a proven model, all serious studies come close to their figures ...
The stats don't invent anything ... Would you like to redo the wires? : Cheesy: :D

Well yes, Obamot just has to tell this head of the intensive care unit that his speech is a "view of the mind", moreover there is a South Korean study which proves it.
They are all the same idiots, these conductors!
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/08/20, 23:27

They are not “idiots”, they communicate in a necessary way to obtain as a result that the unwary protect themselves ...

It's a sight of the mind for people who are a little enlightened on what's going on, (I know, it's hard for those with blinders ...) in that "The rates of this 2nd wave are low and there is still time to act," and then I shift to say "That he is right to alert," I am going in your direction ... (if we can say so ...) without minimizing the risk, there is therefore no fault.

Except that you are an extremely harmful and negative person who turns things upside down in a way that provokes and reacts. I think you're limited enough to “raise the debate” so you're looking for a side benefit in the nuisance ... what you do here comes down to that, regularly.

You have already been sanctioned for this type of behavior. But you keep going.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/08/20, 09:26

izentrop wrote:
063FC521-7D37-4D73-80CD-4A594D7F43C6.jpeg
063FC521-7D37-4D73-80CD-4A594D7F43C6.jpeg (433.6 Kio) Consulté 1213 fois

Ooooh my dddîîîiiieu! 8)

R = 1,6

(up to R = 3,8 at the start of the pandemic)

No more than a bit of a battered flu : Arrowd:

571944A6-343C-4EAA-9DDF-06B70759DE7F.jpeg
571944A6-343C-4EAA-9DDF-06B70759DE7F.jpeg (80.28 KiB) Viewed 1213 times

Source: Center for Evidence-Based Medicine (University of Oxford)

To see the evolution of the curves, and it is debatable but still ... very flat long before the declaration of a pandemic by the WHO (and admitting that the virus really started between June and October 2019) we would thus have 3 quite distinct waves.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 13/08/20, 13:48

Surprising! The United Kingdom has just changed the way it records deaths linked to Covid19. Basically, beyond 28 days after a first positive test, if we die, it is no longer from Covid.
The result is that the number of Covid deaths since the start has dropped "mechanically" by more than 5000 yesterday (from 46706 to 41329).

I admit not knowing if there are similar conventions elsewhere, especially in France.

https://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/roya ... n-20200812

or, on Worldometer for yesterday:

1,009 new cases and 20 new deaths in the United Kingdom. England has removed 5,377 deaths from its time series.
fNOTE from the UK Government):
"On 17 July, the Secretary of State asked Public Health England (PHE) to urgently review the way daily death statistics are currently reported.
A review into the method used to calculate these figures considered a range of scientific evidence to identify the best time limit to apply between date of test and date of death.
The new daily measure provides a UK-wide count of deaths under a consistent methodology for England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales that has been endorsed by an external review.
The measure will be based on a 28-day limit between the date of a positive lab-confirmed test and date of death. Deaths that occur more than 28 days after a positive test will not be included in the headline count. "
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/08/20, 18:46

sicetaitsimple wrote:Surprising! The United Kingdom has just changed the way it records deaths linked to Covid19. Basically, beyond 28 days after a first positive test, if we die, it is no longer from Covid.
The result is that the number of Covid deaths since the start has dropped "mechanically" by more than 5000 yesterday (from 46706 to 41329).

I admit not knowing if there are similar conventions elsewhere, especially in France.

Ah ah ah!

Sarko had done a similar scheming at the time on the road safety deaths ...

The problem is that we are not just dying from the Covid and obviously there are disabling consequences in the medium term (for life ??) in many cases !!

If I were a capitalist slut I would say that a disabled person costs more (to society) than a death (especially when he is old ...) but luckily I am not a slut !! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x