Pandemic Coronavirus COVID-19: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19, map of the epidemic in real time

by izentrop » 08/03/20, 08:23

The Chinese have failed to prevent the global spread of the virus. Like any epidemic, it will go away by itself, when the population is "immune" to it. Children 10 years of age and under are generally healthy carriers. So far, only one non-significant mutation.
An interesting expert debate https://www.franceculture.fr/emissions/ ... -mars-2020

"Beautiful" demonstration of mastery of power over their population. Chinese people wake up : Wink:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/03/20, 12:05

izentrop wrote:Chinese people, wake up : Wink:

So, if I understand your reasoning correctly: do you advocate a severe global pandemic for others? : Shock: : Cheesy:
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 08/03/20, 18:34

Last Wednesday I had an operation to remove "material" following a fracture, no emergency.

My operation was not postponed.

Do you think that if there was a very big danger, operations like mine would be maintained?

When I "went up" to the OR, the nurses kissed each other ... and I heard it said that in the event of this "disease", it was 5 days "on doliprane".

So very big danger? I do not think so.

To take precautions, certainly, but not to dramatize, it is my conviction.

While we are talking about this, it occupies the attention of the "populace".

How many cases have not been declared, that is the real question .... And this percentage is undoubtedly much less important, even if it exists.

This is only mine.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 09/03/20, 01:34

phil59 wrote:How many cases have not been declared, that is the real question .... And this percentage is undoubtedly much less important, even if it exists.
This is only mine.
No, the question was raised on France culture around 22:30 p.m.
phil59 wrote:Do you think that if there was a very big danger, operations like mine would be maintained?
No, but beds are freed because the seasonal flu retrogrades and there is not yet an epidemic of covid19 which could clog hospitals in a region.
Christophe wrote:So, if I understand your reasoning correctly: do you advocate a severe global pandemic for others?
Make way for young people : Twisted:
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 09/03/20, 15:13

Well it was an "outpatient" operation : Cheesy:

And that day at 14 p.m., I was waiting to do my 6th infiltration in the column, and not the usual crowds. Nothing is given, but people are "cautious". If there had been any great risk, this infiltration could have waited.

I was using my forced rest more to do my infiltration, at least I'm sure I wasn't doing the "c * n".

This morning the nurse who came to redo my bandage told me that she had been shaking her hands more since this morning, as a precaution.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 09/03/20, 19:35

phil59 wrote:Last Wednesday I had an operation to remove "material" following a fracture, no emergency.

My operation was not postponed.

Do you think that if there was a very big danger, operations like mine would be maintained?

When I "went up" to the OR, the nurses kissed each other ... and I heard it said that in the event of this "disease", it was 5 days "on doliprane".

So very big danger? I do not think so.

To take precautions, certainly, but not to dramatize, it is my conviction.

Not dramatize, yes, but the case fatality rate is still around 3%. So if you have it or if a loved one has it, we cannot be serene, there is still a small "chance" to stay there, which is thousands of times greater than the risk for a motorist of a fatal traffic accident over the same period.
0 x
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 09/03/20, 20:03

Another map allowing to "locate" the infected cities (not up to date in real time apparently):

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mi ... 953125&z=3
1 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/03/20, 09:46

Exnihiloest wrote:Not dramatize, yes, but the fatality rate is still in the 3%.
This is the rate assessed at the start. Experts currently table rather on 2%, but we do not yet know the percentage of people infected without symptoms. Anne-Claude Crémieux says that children are rarely sick or mildly affected, and the number of asymptotics seems large, perhaps the final fatality rate will be that of a common flu.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/03/20, 10:01

rather than focusing on a pathology which, according to experts, is more contaminating than the flu but less deadly than the flu and therefore does not put the two in parallel? 16 supposed dead so 8 only insured against 72 otherwise died from the flu. Psychoses have never helped anyone to live, on the contrary.

https://www.lci.fr/bien-etre/grippe-sai ... 47290.html
According to official figures released every Wednesday by the health agency, seasonal flu has killed 72 people since the start of winter. A low figure, especially with regard to data from previous years. At the same time last year, the flu epidemic had already killed 194 people. In 2018, the figure was even higher: 348 deaths at the start of March.
"10 children under 15, 30 cases aged 15 to 64, and 32 people aged 65 and over".
In its weekly bulletin published in 2019 at the same time, Public Health France reported "about 5.700 deaths of all ages attributable to influenza ", thanks to a" mortality model "developed by the agency. Two years ago, at the beginning of March, the figure was even 8.500! But this year, no evidence of this type calculated with this model does not appear in the weekly bulletins.

194 or 5.700 dead? and we do a lot for "only" 8 proven dead!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 10/03/20, 10:19

The other evening on the 5th, I heard and understood why there are more deaths in Italy than in France ...
(To meditate on the insalubrity of our neighbors ... / humor)

Explanation of the doctor in France. These Italians (these idiots?) Decided (the only ones) to make tests on all those who have a fart of askance, and to test all the daily deaths ... The balance sheet of infected and dead is therefore important. ...
But in France, the (intellectual?) Border protects us from all this. Thank God. Hallelujah!

In France we expressly ask that all those who have a fart crooked, to calm down, to wait in their corner and not to overload the 15th or emergencies, otherwise you are a bad citizen ...

He explains that the tests, they do it only in case of several criteria of worry = presence near a focus and obvious symptoms of worsening ...
All the others (what it implies?), Slightly affected, will have recovered on their own (with their immune system). And, .... neither seen nor known confuses him.
Ditto for the dead in France. There are no tests. Besides, you can't, it costs too much.

Arguing that those who die can die from something else (sick people who are already weakened and already suffering from other ills), although they can also be carriers of the corona virus ... / corona will not be the cause!
Arguing that there are 1780 deaths daily in France, and 170 from normal flu ...

/ if there have been deaths outside the circuits having nevertheless had a "conventional" flu will not ultimately be tested as possible carriers of corona ...
Here is the health in France, and the current "honorable" record!
0 x