UPS and battery compatibility

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: UPS and battery compatibility

by Macro » 13/04/21, 07:10

I have the same in auto version ... It's serious ....
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/04/21, 13:06

Do you call it “serious”? : Cheesy: No, it's the first price that holds up when you don't have the money, to avoid the savings of candles that could lead in your case to shoot devices that were not designed or calculated for dangerous uses prohibited by standards and laws. It is less "serious" than the solution worse than the evil. : Cheesy:

But maybe its “poetic-ecological” dimension escaped you?
(an approach that would possibly be quite sympatoche if in the end it did not risk harming him).
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 13/04/21, 14:07

It's true that I get carried away .. It's only been 2 weeks since I have it ... It replaces an old GYS which was killing my batteries and making a noise ... hellish ...

Regarding his poetic vision of using an inverter with a bagnle battery that will be used on his car, stall his arbor, power his pc his fridge, run his sofa relax ..... Yes anything is possible everything is achievable .... There are some that we tried : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...