Closed smoking centers (Tobacco, Health and Anti-smoking)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
swift2540
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by swift2540 » 21/06/11, 03:21

FPLM wrote:A trick to disgust you from the clog (it helps a lot disgust), it is the mother tincture of valerian or Phytolacca (homeopathy) and against anxiety or depression that can occur, magnesium and / or dye mother of St. John's wort.

You can expand
How is it used?
How much?
At what frequency?
Thank you in advance
0 x
Sometimes it is better to stop, reflect, and ask the right questions ...
yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 21/06/11, 10:24

lejuste,

Big up support for you, I know a lot of people who were in your situation and who did the unthinkable for them, they stopped and no longer touch a cigarette.

At work right now, a lot of people have put themselves on the electronic cigarette, much cleaner and that keeps the gesture and a regulated dose of nicotine. More waste (megots) and harmful smoke in any case.

Otherwise, you have to hold out for 1 to 3 months, the most difficult period, normally your nerves should calm down and allow you to breathe and then be "liveable".

In short, do not despair! :D
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 21/06/11, 11:21

Yes, it may be effective in getting rid of it.

But I have a colleague who made an attack because he tended to increase the nicotine level in his cigarette ...
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 21/06/11, 16:04

DD wrote:
he could try a holiday month with patch in a desert or a new environment, unrelated to his surroundings, completely out of place and without smoker, who would support or be indifferent to his nervousness and suffering, with inability to smoke

I have this idea in mind for a long time. (Without patch)
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/06/11, 17:41

the problem of patches is that they create a dependency on patches, it is simply move the problem.By cons it goes without saying that the few hundred and thousands of toxic products accompanying the cigarette are no longer there and as these products help addiction, it is still necessary to be able to do without it.
I have accompanied several hundred smokers to quit smoking and the most effective way is the immediate cessation of smoking accompanied by another lifestyle.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/06/11, 19:44

0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/06/11, 08:39

video shock of Renaud. But very bad psychologically. The smoker is an addicted addict (like Renaud with alcohol) and therefore a patient who must be helped and not guilty and rejection is not the right solution. The massive use of psychotropic drugs is perhaps more serious than smoking and no one is guilty of it.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 22/06/11, 09:07

A few years ago, a friend recommended me a hypnotist.
He knew him well enough, because his daughter had gone through this character, and even did some bookkeeping for him.
Ok, I had almost won after a few sessions, but oddly, I found myself doing maintenance work in his garden ..
I was doing this work, but on the other hand, I was annoyed, as if it were against my heart.
I fled this man, and I started smoking again.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/06/11, 10:40

lejustemilieu wrote:strangely, I found myself doing maintenance work in his garden ..

Reassure us: are you talking about the upkeep of her daughter's "garden"? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Good without laughing, you might not have run away, it may be part of the therapy (not the details, difficult to say ...) ... finally a garden you have one to maintain at home I believe...
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 22/06/11, 11:05

In fact, I suspected it, during hypnosis to suggest I work for it.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "