CASH too much SALT SUGAR, hundreds of thousands dead

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/06/12, 07:40

[...] therefore Janic, I answer you: yes surely.

[...] it goes without saying that you see health globally, and de facto never intended to "Bring all diseases together into one", [it is better not to answer that, otherwise you will be suspected to "spur provocation"] ...

We will soon no longer be able to speak freely in this forum, enter on one side the "pseudo-scientific extremist censorship " and on the other some modo which would defend it a little hastily!

Janic wrote:this is Hemogliase hyper alpha 2!

It remains to set the right priorities! I would have to be convinced that it comes before fatty acids and calcium metabolism on a health level!
It will become a de facto priority, when it comes to restoring the acid-base balance, but not directly because of hemogliasis.

(whatever....) : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:
Last edited by Obamot the 18 / 06 / 12, 08: 04, 1 edited once.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/06/12, 08:04

obamot hello
The effect being what you describe (up to the type 65), the goal is to devitalize the flours so that they keep longer! Inheritance of manufacturing processes of the 2th World War (ie Kousmine)

which remains valid beyond 65. In fact, the fermentation of the flours is due to the crushed germ and therefore cannot be preserved in the milling, whatever its type, in long storage.

From type 110, we are guaranteed to find / contribute to a more “basic” food balance and therefore a favorable digestive environment! On the other hand - although it works in the vast majority of cases - some subjects do not digest whole wheat flour well, and others go so far as to have gluten allergies

When you increase the ash rate, it means that there is more bran there (but not the germ). But the more bran there is, the more residual treatment products there are, except in organic flours.
So whole flour, ground with stone slowly and retaining its germ, without residual toxic products.
Gluten intolerances come less from gluten itself than from three factors:
a) the poor quality of industrial flours selected for their yield and not for their biological value.
b) baking with baking powder which only swells the dough without internal transformation by the fermentation of the leaven
c) the poor digestive condition accumulated over the years by poor quality food and possibly fragility transmitted by the parents.
Finally, poor digestibility (to have seen this several times in different people) often comes from food mixtures such as wholemeal bread (organic) and meat, you have to choose!

[...] it goes without saying that you never intended to "gather all the diseases into one", [it is better not to answer, otherwise you will be suspected of " goad provocation ”] ...
on the contrary, I maintain like Louis Khune that there is no disease but THE disease whose manifestations are different.
We will soon no longer be able to speak freely in this forum, between on the one hand the "pseudo-scientific extremist censorship" and on the other some modo which would defend it in a somewhat hasty way!
Inevitable! By reflex (except to be very sensitized on a subject), we are conservative of our cultures, education, belief and particularly in the stuffing of pseudo scientific skull.
Janic wrote:
this is Hemogliase hyper alpha 2!

It remains to set the right priorities! I would have to be convinced that it comes before fatty acids and calcium metabolism on a health level! It will become a de facto priority, when it comes to restoring the acid-base balance, but not directly because of hemogliasis.
There is no priority of one over the other, it is the drilled barrel, it is the lowest hole which establishes the minimum level.
So this basic acid balance, or other factor, will be dependent on the product and the state of the digestive organs, glands, lifestyle, pollution, physical activity, mental state, etc. therefore each corrective attitude is a plus, more or less important, to restore a failing health.
Last edited by Janic the 18 / 06 / 12, 08: 15, 1 edited once.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/06/12, 08:12

Yes Janic, hello,

which remains valid beyond 65. In fact, the fermentation of the flours is due to the crushed germ and therefore cannot be preserved in the milling, whatever its type, in long storage.

There is an indicator simple enough to answer that!

If food moths are interested in it, it is because there is still "of life», Otherwise they will not develop there!

Try to put a saucer with white and another with any type from 110 and you will see what they will choose ...!

Uplifting.

Now there would be so much to prioritize beforehand ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 18/06/12, 14:08

It is especially measurement or verification between not organic, packed with pesticides and preservatives and organic , much more than the difference between white or gray flour !!!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/06/12, 18:15

It is especially the measurement or the verification between not organic, stuffed with pesticides and preservatives and organic, much more than the difference between white or gray flour !!!
not really! in one case we make a toxic product, in the other we make it a deficient product if the flour is white. The Asians lived on the beri beri with the blutage of rice and it was no more beautiful than scurvy or chemical poisoning.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/06/12, 18:23

Yes, and some have not yet understood a certain educational meaning.

To know that it was better to eat balanced and with a few residues, than unbalanced but organic!

A great classic. (Of course, organic AND balanced is even better, but you have to be able to afford it ...)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/06/12, 18:28

(Of course, organic AND balanced is even better, but you have to be able to afford it...)
this is a misconception spread by his opponents. I have repeatedly demonstrated that it does not cost, overall, not more expensive, but even less by choosing its products.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/06/12, 18:42

Seen like that, it's not wrong ...

You still have to want it! : Cheesy: That's why I think it's better to go step by step, so that it doesn't "Not too complicated neither to do nor to live, you see ..." But either, organic is not necessarily "more expensive"...

Anyway, that doesn't change the basic reasoning:
- "organic or not organic, it is better to take care of eating a balanced diet than to deprive yourself of what is necessary (in the event that one does not find organic ...)"

This is a priority which seemed correct to me.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/06/12, 20:42

This is a priority which seemed correct to me.
accepted, but it's good because it's you! : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/06/12, 21:10

: Cheesy: I apologize, but I wrote:

"Not too complicated neither to do nor to live, you see ..."

When I wanted to write:

"Not too complicated neither to do nor to live" you see...

: Cheesy: : Mrgreen: yes I know, it changes everything!
Okay so let's say "Neither bidoche nor salt»So we don't care if the salt is organic Image
0 x